1. If you're referring to where you cannot accept a ressurection after you have released, then yes, we know about that. I do not know if this will be the case on Lordaeron, though. If it does appear on Lordaeron, whether known or not, a report must be made for it on the bug-tracker.

Yes. This is what I am referring to. Is there any information you can provide as to whether or not it will be fixed on DW? Seems like it would be a pretty big issue seeing as it renders resurrections pointless (probably 98% of the time a rez is cast, it is in an instance). And can easily break up groups as running back takes both time and can be consistently deadly (if the group didn't fully clear the dungeon up to where they were, and a player running back accidentally aggroes a uncleared mob)

I have found bugtracker reports on this for WOTLK realms, but not Lord specifically.

2. The bug has existed for a rather long while, and I don't think it will be approached exclusively on Deathwing. We're currently funneling all of our WotLK development into Lordaeron, which will be pushed to Ragnaros and Deathwing when it's ready.

Until then, the only suggestion I can offer you is that you don't release if the group doesn't completely wipe.

3. "What's your take on Molten?"
    Terrible server, pay to win trash, full of funserver babbies and literal children. Somehow sits at the top of every votesite, despite being garbage. Will gladly ban people for ****-talking their donors.

0/10 Not exaggerating when I say it's the cancer killing private servers.

"What's your take on Warmane?"
    Actually pretty alright. I still don't want anything to do with most of their realms, but if they don't **** up Lordaeron with donation-based fellatio then I really can't complain. A decently populated Wrath sever, that's blizzlike, that actually has working content, all that is surprisingly uncommon considering how the general consensus is that Wrath was the peak of Warcraft. That, and their developers seem to know what they're doing - Porting over the WoD models to pre-Cata clients was some good stuff, props for that.

??/10, mite b cool
    Edited: September 21, 2015

First 123