1. I never take what you say seriously so even if I wanted to I can't take it personally because I know you bash on everything and everyone for no genuine reason (I'm not the only one who thinks this).
    I'm not bashing you , it's just in every "nerf" thread you open the further you respond to people the less argumentated your points become. I remember when there was an event for xmas where you had to kill "Raggy" it would oneshot bis geared tanks and people would say how the hell do you do it, but people came up with their ways and did it which brought some kind of achievement feeling after doing it, and it was done by "PvE players". Yet you consider yourself a part of PvP community which cant overcome 20k mobs hitting harder than they should (tops 8k hits). Therefore I call you and this thread ridiculous.

2. I'm not bashing you , it's just in every "nerf" thread you open the further you respond to people the less argumentated your points become. I remember when there was an event for xmas where you had to kill "Raggy" it would oneshot bis geared tanks and people would say how the hell do you do it, but people came up with their ways and did it which brought some kind of achievement feeling after doing it, and it was done by "PvE players". Yet you consider yourself a part of PvP community which cant overcome 20k mobs hitting harder than they should (tops 8k hits). Therefore I call you and this thread ridiculous.
    8k hits? I noticed you haven't been in these kinda things lately, lil' fella. Your argument is invalid.

3. 8k hits? I noticed you haven't been in these kinda things lately, lil' fella. Your argument is invalid.
    You missed the whole point pops.

4. ''Yet you consider yourself a part of PvP community which cant overcome 20k mobs hitting harder than they should (tops 8k hits). Therefore I call you and this thread ridiculous.'' ''TOP 8K'' hits?

I've been hitted by sw guards for more than 15k/20... Yet, I don't brag. But trying to make em even more OP simply because it puts more challenge into the world pvp iteself. I didn't missed anything fella.

By the way, the thread isn't ridicilous, i do appreciate what markux did here, as you can see he puts alot of effort by opening threads such as this one and actually trying to bring up something new, so the plyaers of both factions could have some fun on this server. While you, on other hand don't have anything else but bashing around.

To mister moderator that posted two posts in this threat, the last one was... ''If this turns into... guild wars, the thread will be determined'' So my question is, who are you to speculate that kinda thinds, and should we take this as a threat lil fella?
    Edited: September 14, 2015

5. To mister moderator that posted two posts in this threat, the last one was... ''If this turns into... guild wars, the thread will be determined'' So my question is, who are you to speculate that kinda thinds, and should we take this as a threat lil fella?
    I am a person whose job is to decide that, and take it as you will.

6. I don't like authorities. Especially if they're threatening. As you could see, nothing of your speculations happened.

7. I've been hitted by sw guards for more than 15k/20... Yet, I don't brag. But trying to make em even more OP simply because it puts more challenge into the world pvp iteself. I didn't missed anything fella.

By the way, the thread isn't ridicilous, i do appreciate what markux did here, as you can see he puts alot of effort by opening threads such as this one and actually trying to bring up something new, so the plyaers of both factions could have some fun on this server. While you, on other hand don't have anything else but bashing around.
    How is saying that someone shouldn't find npc hitting hard an obstacle that can't be overcome in PvP is bashing? In retail for example, ashran elite guards 2-3 shot people but i have never seen a thread opened by PvPers on retail saying that they can't properly PvP in ashran because they cant cope with npcs hitting too much. Ye maybe i don't put my words in a polite way but seeing the OP making similar nerf requests based on him dying to something and saying that it's overpowered because of it seems ridiculous, especially when people come to thread and say that they have no problems dealing with that. And mate you say don't brag yet in the same sentence you said how you dont care how much guards hit and want them to hit even more because it's not enough challenge for you.

8. ''And mate you say don't brag yet in the same sentence you said how you dont care how much guards hit and want them to hit even more because it's not enough challenge for you''...

Ok, now we can have a normal discussion, since you changed your attitude. First of all, yes I said that i'd like guards to hit more - why'd i say that? Simply because STORMWIND/ORGRIMMAR shouldn't be taken as places where you can just rush with few good geared people and cleave everything infront of you including BOSS(which is the last achievement) while there are few people in each city, most of them backpedaling undergeared around, don't have any clue what to do, not to mention defending the city. I do beleive that these kinda things should be represented more... challenging, make it level above. It's afterall faction against faction. So, Here's comes my opinion... Increase their health even more, make them hit triple harder, double the bosses health points, and make him hit double harder as well, perhaps some scripts could be added, but that's apparently other thing, since i'm not sure if our admins can bring it up, but if they could script all those ICC/RS bosses i'm pretty sure they could add something more to Thrall except lighting **** and to King Vrynn that has absolutely nothing. Perhaps this other one might sound lil' silly, but make the bosses of each faction drop something, (Maybe some rele/wf gear) that way you would attrack more and more people into these kinda things, since most of them waiting each week IN HOPE to actually get ****ty wf pants, and doing arenas that will bring their wanted gear in half the year - FACTION AGAINST FACTION. The world pvp will dramatically increase and we will have some fun. Guess it doesn't sounds that bad?
    Edited: September 14, 2015

9. Okay guys, I've just left Stormwind raid like 5 minutes ago. As a plater, i got hit by 5k from guards and 12k from officer. So, I could easily 1v1 any guard or even 1v2 with some hp loss. Officer of course is a problem and this damage is a bit OP, but still... guards are fine. If I can crit players for almost 10k, then guards doing 5k dmg are fine. Especially, that guards have something like 16k hp and 0 resilience, so bis geared people can basically 2-hit them.

10. Okay guys, I've just left Stormwind raid like 5 minutes ago. As a plater, i got hit by 5k from guards and 12k from officer. So, I could easily 1v1 any guard or even 1v2 with some hp loss. Officer of course is a problem and this damage is a bit OP, but still... guards are fine. If I can crit players for almost 10k, then guards doing 5k dmg are fine. Especially, that guards have something like 16k hp and 0 resilience, so bis geared people can basically 2-hit them.
    And what's your conclusion mate? Nerf or increase 'em even more?

11. And what's your conclusion mate? Nerf or increase 'em even more?
    Well, I would let it stay like it is. Eventually slightly nerf those officers, not to 1-shot clothers. That 5 (or even 7)k hits aren't a problem for a raid group. Especially if those guards are getting 2-shoted.

Also, I'd like to remind, that Orgrimmar isn't just PVPers' property. I would even say it's more PVErs' property. So, yeah... Nerfing guards to let a few bored BiS geared pvpers just occupy it 24/7 would made PvE players' lifes a nightmare. Auctioneers dead all the time, bankers dead all the time, flight master dead all the time, trainers dead all the time... Basically, it would propably cause those cities to depopulate. Making it SO easily, would just "kill" cities. Majority of people would just migrate to Undercity/Ironforge for some time, untill PvPers will realize that Org/Stormwind is already empty and they will start occupying UC/IF etc. etc.

12. Inflated guard damage is a leftover artifact from the previous administration as someone already pointed out. It has no reason to exist, achieves nothing but discourage city PvP in small groups and completely kills any world PvP in neutral cities that would naturally develop on retail. Non-elite guards on retail were at no gear level ever a threat to lvl 80 players and were completely susceptible to any form of CC to the point where players would actively aggro city guards to break CC and trigger procs, the fact that there might be people in the administration that don't know that is concerning to say the least.

This is not just not retail-like, this is detrimental to world PvP in a very significant and easy to see way. If I was to guess why this hasn't been reverted yet, it's probably because the staff fears backlash from the considerably larger carebear player base of the regular Wotlk realms, whose cries of injustice were probably the reason why this custom nonsense was implemented in the first place.

Basically, it would propably cause those cities to depopulate. Making it SO easily, would just "kill" cities. Majority of people would just migrate to Undercity/Ironforge for some time, untill PvPers will realize that Org/Stormwind is already empty and they will start occupying UC/IF etc. etc.
    So giving players a reason to occupy currently already deserted cities will kill cities? Did you put on your shirt all by yourself today?

13. I don't know how it works on retail but if anything, at least the guards in the non-city zones should be nerfed to encourage more pvp in those areas. But then again, I don't know how it's like on retail. I just remember seeing tanaris as a major pvp zone with lots of battles taking place. I do not see any of that whatsoever these days.

14. I'm not bashing you , it's just in every "nerf" thread you open the further you respond to people the less argumentated your points become. I remember when there was an event for xmas where you had to kill "Raggy" it would oneshot bis geared tanks and people would say how the hell do you do it, but people came up with their ways and did it which brought some kind of achievement feeling after doing it, and it was done by "PvE players". Yet you consider yourself a part of PvP community which cant overcome 20k mobs hitting harder than they should (tops 8k hits). Therefore I call you and this thread ridiculous.
    I never said that I could not overcome it. I can. This isn't about me and it never was exclusively about me but dw you're welcome to keep putting words in my mouth since that's how you argue.

I have not strayed away from the point I was trying to make. The only thing I've been doing so far in regards to what I've been implying is clarifying as well restating.
    Edited: September 15, 2015

15. Guards should be even more OP simply because it puts more challgence into SW/ORGRIMMAR raids. I've been reading silly posts by players commenting that there should be no guards at all. Dafuq. Rushing into the MAIN city of opposite faction shouldn't be something you take just like ''let's go yo'', it should be made way harder. AND THAT'S the right thing which will make your world pvp even better, guards/players PVE/PVP... THE WORLD ITSELF.

I'd also like to point of certain things that appeared to my attention, don't bash markux, simply cause you hate him. I appreciate what is he trying to do but apparently he's wrong on this one.

People do mistakes, and by them we learn.
    I appreciate the tough love but from my experiences with you if someone does not agree with you they are and always will be wrong.

So far the people that have disagreed with me have disagreed with me because:

1. That person doesn't understand world PvP and pulls arguments out just because that person wants to argue about something and enjoys bashing people on the internet because that's unfortunately what people do.

2. That person dislikes me (inevitable).

3. That person is stubborn and has already decided what is right and wrong before they even read anything.

It's funny.
    Edited: September 15, 2015

First 12345 ... Last