1. Your opinion doesn't matter. You aren't playing MoP,you said it your self.
    Well i did play MOP so kinda still makes my opinion matter cause i know how MOP works, the guilds that exists etc etc etc.... So i'd say my opinion is relevant since i have MOP experience. But that's beside the point let's just drop this conversation, if you wanna talk more just PM.

2. On topic. Vatican does dedicated and quality raiding now and in future. To doubters I have to say guild has same core that it had over year but nothing lasts for ever I know. Downside is Vatican has limited recruiting and the fact that it's not hc (not enough resources ).

3. Well i did play MOP so kinda still makes my opinion matter cause i know how MOP works, the guilds that exists etc etc etc.... So i'd say my opinion is relevant since i have MOP experience. But that's beside the point let's just drop this conversation, if you wanna talk more just PM.
    Now i know why most guilds got you ****listed.

4. On topic. Vatican does dedicated and quality raiding now and in future. To doubters I have to say guild has same core that it had over year but nothing lasts for ever I know. Downside is Vatican has limited recruiting and the fact that it's not hc (not enough resources ).
    Doing 2 tries on Lei Shen 25man and calling it a day is dedication.

5. Well i did play MOP so kinda still makes my opinion matter cause i know how MOP works, the guilds that exists etc etc etc.... So i'd say my opinion is relevant since i have MOP experience. But that's beside the point let's just drop this conversation, if you wanna talk more just PM.
    What strange things we discover.

[17:10] [G] [imperial]: To [vatican]: Is he in Vatican?[vatican]: nop[vatican]: got kicked ;)

Now taken into consideration that they plan to gun for lordaeron,i can say it again,there is only one true hardcore rg on frostwolf.

6. Would be true if wasn't false so lemme correct it for ya:

all > Furor

muqir knows best, rip

7. Would be true if wasn't false so lemme correct it for ya:

all > Furor

muqir knows best, rip
    Don't mislead these good people,they deserve to know the truth.

8. I am also looking for a MOP raiding guild, but preferably one that raids at about 23:00 server time or a bit later, all the current ones ive looked at raid about 17:00 server time :(

edit: Horde side also, but willing to change if its possible from vote points :P

9. Yeah you can change for,but the 23:00 might be an issue.

10. Yeah you can change for,but the 23:00 might be an issue.
    yeah that's what I'm finding difficult, isn't 23:00 like prime time american evening?

11. Yeah how about we stay on the topic as of there is only one real hardcore pve guild on horde side or whole frostwolf in general?

Spoiler: Show
    Because all others are amateurs at best.

12. yeah that's what I'm finding difficult, isn't 23:00 like prime time american evening?
    Well the problem is that while the amount of guilds on FW both horde and alliance side is quite large,most of them are scattered,since you are looking for a hc rg,your options are even more scarce.
    Afaik there are no serious American raiding guilds on FW.

13. I wouldn't say there is single hardcore guild on warmane MoP atm. There might be one medi-core (I can't say, I don't know them), but no hcs. And can you please stop mocking others in this thread, advertise urself if you want, but leave it like that.

For the info: check the guild threads+forums and ask more in-game if you wish. But the original anwser is no, there is not hardcore guilds in here atm.

14. That's a pretty bold statement but i guess we have seperate opinions... Sure some guilds have merged and stuff like that on the realm but just saying your guild is the only option is a overstatement... Vatican is a nice option in my opinion :)
    If I could disband 2 guilds forever and pick from Furor, Vatican and <insert random guild here>, I would definitely go for Vatican... twice

First 1234 ... Last