1. Now i know why most guilds got you ****listed.
    Lol i only choice the guilds that had my friends in it... Aka Slice and Vatican so.... I could have joined any guild i wanted without problems sooo... Your argument is invaild.

Doing 2 tries on Lei Shen 25man and calling it a day is dedication.
    Meh many people were tierd and had to go and stuff like that so that night we did not do many tries... The other week we did it we did a few tires and got it down.

What strange things we discover.

[17:10] [G] [imperial]: To [vatican]: Is he in Vatican?[vatican]: nop[vatican]: got kicked ;)

Now taken into consideration that they plan to gun for lordaeron,i can say it again,there is only one true hardcore rg on frostwolf.
    Lol you are spreading rumors! Now i have had it... I'm sick and tierd of your **** spreading about me! I simply got kicked due to inactivity and moving to Lordaeron... That is my decision and mine only. I was in the guild for a few months (don't remember the exact time) but for a long while... I got burned out from the MOP content and the lack of it + bugs everywhere haha! I only stayed cause of my friends and now that the project on Lordaeron is starting i'm gonna join that... That's not true that Vatican is going Lordaeron... Only me and perhaps a few of their members are but not their entire guild so... I tried to be nice and civil if you wanna talk you can do it in PM but nooo!

Still think Vatican is a good option for the guy looking for a raiding guild as Excel talked about it :)

If I could disband 2 guilds forever and pick from Furor, Vatican and <insert random guild here>, I would definitely go for Vatican... twice
    Not sure what to say on this regard but okay XD
    Edited: September 17, 2015

2. The question shouldn't be what hardcore guilds are there but rather what 'complete' guilds are there, basically which guilds can do all of the content on both 10 and 25 man. There is simply no reason to have a hardcore raiding guild on mop due to the lack of heroic content.

We at vatican do 25 mans weekly (10 mans daily excluding maybe monday & tuesday) with full tot completions on both 10 and 25.
    Furor is another guild I know does 25 and 10 mans but I dont know their tot progression.
    Imperial is a 10 man guild only afaik but have fully completed tot and the other raids as well.

Those 3 should give you starters to look at.

3. Lol i only choice the guilds that had my friends in it... Aka Slice and Vatican so.... I could have joined any guild i wanted without problems sooo... Your argument is invaild.

Meh many people were tierd and had to go and stuff like that so that night we did not do many tries... The other week we did it we did a few tires and got it down.

Lol you are spreading rumors! Now i have had it... I'm sick and tierd of your **** spreading about me! I simply got kicked due to inactivity and moving to Lordaeron... That is my decision and mine only. I was in the guild for a few months (don't remember the exact time) but for a long while... I got burned out from the MOP content and the lack of it + bugs everywhere haha! I only stayed cause of my friends and now that the project on Lordaeron is starting i'm gonna join that... That's not true that Vatican is going Lordaeron... Only me and perhaps a few of their members are but not their entire guild so... I tried to be nice and civil if you wanna talk you can do it in PM but nooo!

Still think Vatican is a good option for the guy looking for a raiding guild as Excel talked about it :)

Not sure what to say on this regard but okay XD
    Who in the first place asked you to put your useless comments on every single thing further in this thread?
    You already showed how mentally ill you are so you may as well stop showing off your sickness all over the internet.

4. Who in the first place asked you to put your useless comments on every single thing further in this thread?
    You already showed how mentally ill you are so you may as well stop showing off your sickness all over the internet.
    Lol i do what i want i don't need to ask someone :D Lol mentally ill :) At least i'm having fun :)

5. The question shouldn't be what hardcore guilds are there but rather what 'complete' guilds are there, basically which guilds can do all of the content on both 10 and 25 man. There is simply no reason to have a hardcore raiding guild on mop due to the lack of heroic content.

We at vatican do 25 mans weekly (10 mans daily excluding maybe monday & tuesday) with full tot completions on both 10 and 25.
    Furor is another guild I know does 25 and 10 mans but I dont know their tot progression.
    Imperial is a 10 man guild only afaik but have fully completed tot and the other raids as well.

Those 3 should give you starters to look at.
    I kinda disagree.
    I don't think 25 man has too much to it. Sure, you can probably get items a bit faster, but item progression is fast to begin with thanks to pvp gear being easily obtainable, and VP is easy to get as well (gold from dailies can be reinvested in consumables, epics for alts, coins etc.; or boosting some alts through msv or toes).

Furthermore, I think there is a need for "hardcore" guilds, if for nothing else, finding and reporting bugs.
    Even though we got called "stupid abusers, who have friends in higher places"(direct quote from your ts on stream) for all of our efforts, we found quite a few bugs way ahead of anyone else (it definitely took some effort to try and find what bugged his autoattack damage).
    Sure, the difference might be only a day or a couple, but it having been fixed in 1 day or 3 days definitely makes a huge difference in the eyes of the public.

6. Yo, professional mods of Warmane, clear this thread a bit. Kids gone ham on going off topic once again. Work for the money you earn, please.
    Edited: September 17, 2015

7. Man man man man why is Kelthuzzad still here?
    Back in Alpha and Omega times you were a pain in the *** too, with comments like these.
    Why don't you just grow up and place some mature comments. Accept that there is a better raiding guild, which got every MOP boss Warmane first except for one boss.
    Which we will continue to do with SOO and TOT hc.

8. Yo, professional mods of Warmane, clear this thread a bit. Kids gone ham on going off topic once again. Work for the money you earn, please.
    Lol if you want something to be cleaned you can always PM the mods perhaps?

Man man man man why is Kelthuzzad still here?
    Back in Alpha and Omega times you were a pain in the *** too, with comments like these.
    Why don't you just grow up and place some mature comments. Accept that there is a better raiding guild, which got every MOP boss Warmane first except for one boss.
    Which we will continue to do with SOO and TOT hc.
    Lol do you realize back in Alpha and Omega (if you refer to wotlk or cata not sure) i was a different person lol! I've changed a lot since back then at least :D Who were you in the guild anyway? I don't regonize your name at least so... You must been from Cata i assume? I mean i know some went retail but i dunno which you are from... Lol someone on the internet telling me to grow up? Okay i'll do so mr Jurjenmurloc ;) Lol perhaps but that's not the ONLY guild on the realm that's competing for the kills :P Besides it's tot normal with overscaling and bugged classes with set bonuses /slow clap. Regardless guilds are not measured on how many kills you got first it's the players imo...

9. Lol if you want something to be cleaned you can always PM the mods perhaps?

Lol do you realize back in Alpha and Omega (if you refer to wotlk or cata not sure) i was a different person lol! I've changed a lot since back then at least :D Who were you in the guild anyway? I don't regonize your name at least so... You must been from Cata i assume? I mean i know some went retail but i dunno which you are from... Lol someone on the internet telling me to grow up? Okay i'll do so mr Jurjenmurloc ;) Lol perhaps but that's not the ONLY guild on the realm that's competing for the kills :P Besides it's tot normal with overscaling and bugged classes with set bonuses /slow clap. Regardless guilds are not measured on how many kills you got first it's the players imo...
    A guy said u were ******ed, so are you now, dude

10. Mists of Pandaria
    [SPOILER]
    Warmane first Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults

• The Stone Guard [HC] Warmane first
    • Feng the Accursed [HC] Warmane first
    • Gara'jal the Spiritbinder [HC] Warmane first
    • The Spirit Kings [HC] Warmane first
    • Elegon [HC] Warmane first
    • Will of the Emperor [HC] Warmane first

Terrace of Endless Spring 10&25 man
    Spoiler: Show
    Molten First ToES 10 man

[CENTER]
    • Protectors of the Endless Warmane first
    • Tsulong Warmane first
    • Lei Shi Warmane first
    • Sha of Fear Warmane first

Throne Of Thunder
    • Jin'Rokh the Breaker Warmane first
    • Horridon Warmane first
    • Council of Elders
    • Tortos Warmane first
    • Megaera Warmane first
    • Durumu The Forgotten Warmane first
    • Primordius Warmane first
    • Dark Animus Warmane First
    • Iron Qon Warmane First
    • Twin Consorts Warmane First
    • Lei Shen Warmane first

Spoiler: Show

Warmane First

Siege of Orgrimmar
    • Immerseus Warmane First

[spoiler]
    Warmane First
    Here's the only comment in this ****storm of a thread that matters.... please argue fact.

11. A guy said u were ******ed, so are you now, dude
    So you trust one guy? Really smooth... If a guy said God existed would you recon that was true?

Here's the only comment in this ****storm of a thread that matters.... please argue fact.
    That's for 10 man only i suppose since your a 10 man guild?

12. So you trust one guy? Really smooth... If a guy said God existed would you recon that was true?

That's for 10 man only i suppose since your a 10 man guild?
    Only or not, if not that lei-shen kill of ours for example, you would have reached its 3rd phase in the next month, so be grateful and get your **** together before you speak up next time, please

13. "Different person" how? Don't see much difference.
    I was / am Baeyu, ex co-GM of Alpha and Omega.. I am from Wrath.
    I thought you mentionned Vatican as a hardcore raiding guild, so i assume they go for it too right?
    /slow clap meme doesn't add anything here, why mentionning it?
    So what, there's nothing more than ToT normal yet right? Its the end (private server) game content we clear. With all these bugs, it is kinda hard, remember Atramedes heroic (ano first) and Magmaw heroic (ano first) ?
    The players here are very nice, as im kindof new there, returning from retail.
    I'd really recommend the guild, the people are nice, the performance is high and the raid times fit perfectly for people in West europe.

14. Hardcore guilds on frostwolf lol? Please there is no HC content and every class is doing 2x their dmg. I would say that there is some good guilds there but no hard core guilds. the word hardcore does not exist on warmane yet.

15. Only or not, if not that lei-shen kill of ours for example, you would have reached its 3rd phase in the next month, so be grateful and get your **** together before you speak up next time, please
    Pretty sure we killed it with the normal tactis you use for Lei Shen? Just the lightning balls that goes all over the place :) I'm not sure if we have a recording of the kill but prob someone has.

"Different person" how? Don't see much difference.
    I was / am Baeyu, ex co-GM of Alpha and Omega.. I am from Wrath.
    I thought you mentionned Vatican as a hardcore raiding guild, so i assume they go for it too right?
    /slow clap meme doesn't add anything here, why mentionning it?
    So what, there's nothing more than ToT normal yet right? Its the end (private server) game content we clear. With all these bugs, it is kinda hard, remember Atramedes heroic (ano first) and Magmaw heroic (ano first) ?
    The players here are very nice, as im kindof new there, returning from retail.
    I'd really recommend the guild, the people are nice, the performance is high and the raid times fit perfectly for people in West europe.
    I barly remember you to be honest.... The people i remember the most was Apex, Bleeja, Aenia and the rest of the crew lol! I said before that i might have said it's hardcore but i took that statement back :) Lol it's just an expression man :) Not really the only challanging boss atm is Lei Shen due to it's bugs... You could take up council Kazrajin that he kills people but it's manageble. Most of the things i know are fixed so... Lol Atramades heroic was ACTUALLY hard for a change and really buggy hahaha as well as Magmaw! That ****ing spiked died so many times :D! Meh perhaps they are :) It's peoples personal choice what guild they choice :)

First 12345 ... Last