1. Most of the guilds will exploit when ever they get the chance.

2. I barly remember you to be honest.... The people i remember the most was Apex, Bleeja, Aenia and the rest of the crew lol! I said before that i might have said it's hardcore but i took that statement back :) Lol it's just an expression man :) Not really the only challanging boss atm is Lei Shen due to it's bugs... You could take up council Kazrajin that he kills people but it's manageble. Most of the things i know are fixed so... Lol Atramades heroic was ACTUALLY hard for a change and really buggy hahaha as well as Magmaw! That ****ing spiked died so many times :D! Meh perhaps they are :) It's peoples personal choice what guild they choice :)
    It's oke, just trying to make a point there, no offense.
    I kicked Blejaa back in the times. Aenia is still a gurl.
    Yeah those fights sucked really baaaad

3. Here's the only comment in this ****storm of a thread that matters.... please argue fact.
    Claiming everything since Molten's 4.3 patch :D

yet wipe 6 hours on spine normal :P and CLAIMS spine hc nelth first with bugging the boss and killing it with 2 tendons :D

#miristillsux :P

4. Claiming everything since Molten's 4.3 patch :D

yet wipe 6 hours on spine normal :P and CLAIMS spine hc nelth first with bugging the boss and killing it with 2 tendons :D

That ****ing image killed me man! XD

5. This tread is pointless....There are a few hardcore guilds, one is more hardcore then the other well boohoohoo now shut up please, thanks.

6. I can post several screenshots from back in cata...but then again,who cares.
    P.S. we aren't a 25m rg because they all die,we have seen many guilds come and go,vatican will be just another one of those,and if not,good,the point still stands,as far as actual hardcore raiding guilds go,there is only one.
    Sorry to reqoute this post but did you guys play on Neltharion? Cause i played on Frostwolf cataclysm and not Neltharion....

7. "Different person" how? Don't see much difference.
    I was / am Baeyu, ex co-GM of Alpha and Omega.. I am from Wrath.
    I thought you mentionned Vatican as a hardcore raiding guild, so i assume they go for it too right?
    /slow clap meme doesn't add anything here, why mentionning it?
    So what, there's nothing more than ToT normal yet right? Its the end (private server) game content we clear. With all these bugs, it is kinda hard, remember Atramedes heroic (ano first) and Magmaw heroic (ano first) ?
    The players here are very nice, as im kindof new there, returning from retail.
    I'd really recommend the guild, the people are nice, the performance is high and the raid times fit perfectly for people in West europe.
    Oh yeah i remember your guild... Your that guild which exploited Magmaw heroic with the safe spot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Wj...outu.be&t=2m5s Lol! Your standing in a spot where you can avoid the body slam! On retail Magmaw actually body slammed the whole side so you HAD to move it! Also you used buff stacking and exploit flask which GOT YOUR WHOLE raid group banned! Haha and let's not talk about Atramades which you exploited also because of the amount of rings was making the fight impossible back then so you HAD to exploit it or use fly hack to avoid the rings... Also YOUR guild NEVER released a Atramades video kill! I call shennigans! ANO first my *** lol! I mean even your own members admitted to exploiting! Doesn't that say much?

Here's the only comment in this ****storm of a thread that matters.... please argue fact.
    Yeah that list is covered in set bonuses, class stacking, buff stacking to the maximum and other kinds of various of exploits haha! Even lieing about the kills as well!
    Edited: September 17, 2015

8. Oh yeah i remember your guild... Your that guild which exploited Magmaw heroic with the safe spot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Wj...outu.be&t=2m5s Lol! Your standing in a spot where you can avoid the body slam! On retail Magmaw actually body slammed the whole side so you HAD to move it! Also you used buff stacking and exploit flask which GOT YOUR WHOLE raid group banned! Haha and let's not talk about Atramades which you exploited also because of the amount of rings was making the fight impossible back then so you HAD to exploit it or use fly hack to avoid the rings... Also YOUR guild NEVER released a Atramades video kill! I call shennigans! ANO first my *** lol!
    We indeed were unaware of the spot being banable (no one will be this stupid to make a video of exploiting a spot, which is easily avoidable but yeah. Gotta have something to cry about right?), after the ban we did the fight multiple times (10 and 25) legitimately.
    As for atramedes, just stack warriors and do **** ton of damage. No need to be jealous.
    I can recall your name, you were like this back then too.
    Not much changed, have you? Glad you can respect others, aswell as they will respec... no nevermind, not respecting.
    Grow the **** up.

9. Yeah that list is covered in set bonuses, class stacking, buff stacking to the maximum and other kinds of various of exploits haha! Even lieing about the kills as well!
    Link 1 false kill.

10. We indeed were unaware of the spot being banable (no one will be this stupid to make a video of exploiting a spot, which is easily avoidable but yeah. Gotta have something to cry about right?), after the ban we did the fight multiple times (10 and 25) legitimately.
    As for atramedes, just stack warriors and do **** ton of damage. No need to be jealous.
    I can recall your name, you were like this back then too.
    Not much changed, have you? Glad you can respect others, aswell as they will respec... no nevermind, not respecting.
    Grow the **** up.
    Right like you never watched a tactis video haha! Well you are the ones who exploited and will always be known as exploiters! Your members admitted it! So you cannot be any decent guild if you had to cheat! :) Lol dude you could never do THAT much damage and the amount of rings back then YOU COULD NOT DO IT! Simply get over it! All of the community knew you are exploiters :)

11. Yeah that list is covered in set bonuses, class stacking, buff stacking to the maximum and other kinds of various of exploits haha! Even lieing about the kills as well!
    Can you EVER stop crying?
    We're not even buffstacking, and you have no further evidence?
    we have video's man. I call whiny kiddo.

12. Claiming everything since Molten's 4.3 patch :D

yet wipe 6 hours on spine normal :P

At least we don't give up or disband after 6 wipes ;)

13. Right like you never watched a tactis video haha! Well you are the ones who exploited and will always be known as exploiters! Your members admitted it! So you cannot be any decent guild if you had to cheat! :) Lol dude you could never do THAT much damage and the amount of rings back then YOU COULD NOT DO IT! Simply get over it! All of the community knew you are exploiters :)
    Dude stop this ridiculous bull**** of yours.
    You're the guy on peoples ignorelist for this stuff.
    We exploited, we admitted, we payed, we continued killing stuff molten first as legit as possible back on molten. As you cant do **** retaillike.
    As for kids as you, man shut the hell up for once, stop being ignorant. Watch other vids from WotLK, all of them molten first, all legit. People make mistakes.
    We can do it, we still do it, we keep doing it.
    (all of the community was applying to our guild, for your information. Got hating when they got declined.)

14. Hardcore PvE guilds that have disbanded, went inactive or merged due to low pop&activity... hmm.. that's new.. Oh.. and guilds that give up after few tries...

15. At least we don't give up or disband after 6 wipes ;)
    At least they care about their members and not **** on their entire guild to only boost the core group ;)

Dude stop this ridiculous bull**** of yours.
    You're the guy on peoples ignorelist for this stuff.
    We exploited, we admitted, we payed, we continued killing stuff molten first as legit as possible back on molten. As you cant do **** retaillike.
    As for kids as you, man shut the hell up for once, stop being ignorant. Watch other vids from WotLK, all of them molten first, all legit. People make mistakes.
    We can do it, we still do it, we keep doing it.
    (all of the community was applying to our guild, for your information. Got hating when they got declined.)
    http://www.triangletactical.net/wp-c...04/UMADBRO.jpg All ihad to say! Someone exploiting, always a exploiter :D

Hardcore PvE guilds that have disbanded, went inactive or merged due to low pop&activity... hmm.. that's new.. Oh.. and guilds that give up after few tries...
    Pretty sure the only case that guilds quit so early cause they have been raiding for a really long while then... Still Hardcore PVE guild on a MOP server? Riight where the PVE community doesn't give a **** about what is happening cause MOP is just a giant bug package wrapped in **** lol!

First ... 23456 Last