1. Nice meme, very funny.
    Once a whiner, always a whiner.

2. Pretty sure the only case that guilds quit so early cause they have been raiding for a really long while then... Still Hardcore PVE guild on a MOP server? Riight where the PVE community doesn't give a **** about what is happening cause MOP is just a giant bug package wrapped in **** lol!
    First of all, clearly people give a ****(you can judge by the thread).
    Second, If you think that this expansion is full of bugs... then why bother playing the game/expansion? Or why bother replying to this thread if you don't give a ****?

I don't understand this world anymore... sad.. really sad..

3. At least they care about their members and not **** on their entire guild to only boost the core group ;)

http://www.triangletactical.net/wp-c...04/UMADBRO.jpg All ihad to say! Someone exploiting, always a exploiter :D

Pretty sure the only case that guilds quit so early cause they have been raiding for a really long while then... Still Hardcore PVE guild on a MOP server? Riight where the PVE community doesn't give a **** about what is happening cause MOP is just a giant bug package wrapped in **** lol!
    Clearly you care,surprisingly more than most people around here.

4. Nice meme, very funny.
    Once a whiner, always a whiner.
    Lelelelle right!

First of all, clearly people give a ****(you can judge by the thread).
    Second, If you think that this expansion is full of bugs... then why bother playing the game/expansion? Or why bother replying to this thread if you don't give a ****?

I don't understand this world anymore... sad.. really sad..
    Riiight just don't think so highly of yourselfs... King of the world on a private server hahaha!

Clearly you care,surprisingly more than most people around here.
    Lol look we have a captain obvious!

5. Only or not, if not that lei-shen kill of ours for example, you would have reached its 3rd phase in the next month, so be grateful and get your **** together before you speak up next time, please

ouuuuuu slamming that D all around aren't yaa :D

6. etilist private servers guilds drama

"blizzlike mop" pv3 drama.

fun.

7. "Me club bigger" *bashing ground*

first they need to fix these bugs which prevent normal game then we can talk about pve
    Edited: September 18, 2015

8. "Me club bigger" *bashing ground*

first they need to fix these bugs which prevent normal game then we can talk about pve
    Haha i think the exact same thing :)

9. Wow..... I thought only PvP guilds have a lot of grudges with other PvP guilds. And I didn't know PvE guilds would have grudges against other PvE guilds as well.

This is what molten/warmane community is like... Hate hate hate.. You gotta learn to love it.

10. Wow..... I thought only PvP guilds have a lot of grudges with other PvP guilds. And I didn't know PvE guilds would have grudges against other PvE guilds as well.

This is what molten/warmane community is like... Hate hate hate.. You gotta learn to love it.
    To be honest when you get into the category of ''top PVE guilds'' and race for the first kills of every boss and ''claim'' every first boss in the game regardless of difficulty.. You are pretty much bound to get a flame fest of people clashing with their cocks together :P People hold grudges even in PVE trust me... It's perhaps not so visable as is it in PVP but it's worse imo in PVE but more hidden like passive aggression.

11. There isn't a race for first kills.
    1 contestant is not enough for that.

12. There isn't a race for first kills.
    1 contestant is not enough for that.
    Well i guess that shows how people don't really care about racing for first kills or it means that there are guilds or a guild who is competing with you.. It's two alternatives.. I think more of the first one :)

13. Or they just give up before trying, hiding behind the good old excuse even they don't believe: "Oh, we don't care."
    The ****fest we get after every kill shows that people actually care, they just can't take being beaten.
    Instead, they cling into every little excuse they can find.

14. Or they just give up before trying, hiding behind the good old excuse even they don't believe: "Oh, we don't care."
    The ****fest we get after every kill shows that people actually care, they just can't take being beaten.
    Instead, they cling into every little excuse they can find.
    Meh that's your view on it /shrug i still stick to what i said since perhaps they ''care'' but they don't try to progress anything.

15. What the **** is this thread?
    There are no good guilds on this server. If you truly want to find joy playing on this server the best option is to find a small guild that will accept you in their core if you play the correct spec they require. You won't find that at this point.
    All the guilds listen such as Vatican, Imperial,Furor are good at clearing ToT bosses on whichever raid size so i honestly don't see the point on so many arguements about *who is better?* at clearing content thats 2 years with about 1000 videos for each and every boss and the required tactics, every grievous noob that can pay attention to a 8min video should be successful at clearing this given content.
    Imperial has a core of hardcore nerds that log in 10min after the update to rush these *newly* given fights and kill them and write *warmane first* to show everyone how good they are the logging early and tackling various bugs for hours. Vatican keeps posting **** like recruiting people we need x and x but their roster is as bad as Toxics and their core groups are made months ago and newly added people have to fight for 2 open spots in their alt 10mans not taken by people that have been in this guild since the planet Earth was made. I don't know about Furor but they seem neutral and indifferent, shoutout to them for saying in their lane and being humble.
    At this point i recon Imperial won't take you cause they're just too good for you, Vatican will take you but you won't raid as much as you're willing and Furor is the dark side of the moon you can try and take a glance and be amazed or frightened.
    Stop arguing this isn't gang wars, children.

First ... 3456 Last