1. What the **** is this thread?
    There are no good guilds on this server. If you truly want to find joy playing on this server the best option is to find a small guild that will accept you in their core if you play the correct spec they require. You won't find that at this point.
    All the guilds listen such as Vatican, Imperial,Furor are good at clearing ToT bosses on whichever raid size so i honestly don't see the point on so many arguements about *who is better?* at clearing content thats 2 years with about 1000 videos for each and every boss and the required tactics, every grievous noob that can pay attention to a 8min video should be successful at clearing this given content.
    Imperial has a core of hardcore nerds that log in 10min after the update to rush these *newly* given fights and kill them and write *warmane first* to show everyone how good they are the logging early and tackling various bugs for hours. Vatican keeps posting **** like recruiting people we need x and x but their roster is as bad as Toxics and their core groups are made months ago and newly added people have to fight for 2 open spots in their alt 10mans not taken by people that have been in this guild since the planet Earth was made. I don't know about Furor but they seem neutral and indifferent, shoutout to them for saying in their lane and being humble.
    At this point i recon Imperial won't take you cause they're just too good for you, Vatican will take you but you won't raid as much as you're willing and Furor is the dark side of the moon you can try and take a glance and be amazed or frightened.
    Stop arguing this isn't gang wars, children.
    This post made me laugh! :D The Vatican comment about how much they raid it depends if you mean 10 or 25 mans but meh... I say build your opinion by joining their guild and experiment.

2. What the **** is this thread?
    There are no good guilds on this server. If you truly want to find joy playing on this server the best option is to find a small guild that will accept you in their core if you play the correct spec they require. You won't find that at this point.
    All the guilds listen such as Vatican, Imperial,Furor are good at clearing ToT bosses on whichever raid size so i honestly don't see the point on so many arguements about *who is better?* at clearing content thats 2 years with about 1000 videos for each and every boss and the required tactics, every grievous noob that can pay attention to a 8min video should be successful at clearing this given content.
    Imperial has a core of hardcore nerds that log in 10min after the update to rush these *newly* given fights and kill them and write *warmane first* to show everyone how good they are the logging early and tackling various bugs for hours. Vatican keeps posting **** like recruiting people we need x and x but their roster is as bad as Toxics and their core groups are made months ago and newly added people have to fight for 2 open spots in their alt 10mans not taken by people that have been in this guild since the planet Earth was made. I don't know about Furor but they seem neutral and indifferent, shoutout to them for saying in their lane and being humble.
    At this point i recon Imperial won't take you cause they're just too good for you, Vatican will take you but you won't raid as much as you're willing and Furor is the dark side of the moon you can try and take a glance and be amazed or frightened.
    Stop arguing this isn't gang wars, children.

i can confirm vatican stuff is false, im fairly new and i can join every ****ing core run i want to, and im not anyones friend inside the guild. That's just bs talk because you either dont know your facts, or you are just repeating what someone else said or you are just a hater of the guild.

Now on the actual stuff going on in the post, im laughing super hard at everything everyone says, its hilarious xD..... but now, talking seriously, the reality is, you cant talk about hardcore raiding guilds, when the content is stupidly easy.
    There are no hardcore raiding guilds right now, because there's no hardcore raiding content atm, the hardest the content gets right now (taking in consideration things working,bugs,potential of the classes atm,etc), its maybe a little bit harder than an rdf hc, and thats been generous.
    You can, on the other hand, talk about dedicated decent/good pve guilds, but that has nothing to do with hardcore.... and if we talk about dedicated pve guilds, imperial, vatican or furor, all of them fit the definition of dedicated, because they constantly do raids, they follow a schedule,etc,etc.

And after all that's been said, nothing matters to the OP, because all he wanted was a raiding guild with 23st+ raiding schedule, so we are all waisting our time with this non-sense discussion.
    Edited: September 18, 2015

First ... 456