1. Does Forstwolf have any HARDCORE PVE GUILD? or am i just in the wrong server?

Hi

Just as the heading states. Am looking for a Hardcore pve only guild. Am new here and just started to gear. Yeah for obvious reasons i have only pvp items .
    But i just do not find any pve on this realm. Can some 1 here please help me out ? I do have some exp on retail . And am looking forward to join some good guilds who are in progression raiding . Willing to learn or change play styles depending on the guild.

2. You have the recruitment section for that...

How can you not find a PvE guild? In Horde, in global, there's always a guild using their macros to recruit...

3. if you're not set on your faction, you may try advertising on both factions to ensure you get the most active pve guild. but idk any guilds for pve, i don't pve at all here sorry :(

4. If your Horde, I recommend Vatican, They were "Is a Cookie" guild from Molten before the moltdown. Good PvE guild. Very dedicated.

Next time that I would create a guild. It better be PvE because there's too much bad blood in PvP guilds. ROFL!

5. The problem with PVE guilds is that most of them are just remnants of the raiding ability they had in the past so the only reason they get attention and still somehow drag them selves on is simply because they used to matter,others that are fresh out of the pot,whether by merging,or just reforming are unknowns but still cocky as hell,which doesn't help either.
    All in all atm there is no competition,racing for warmane first kills is usually quite one-sided,and even then when it's done,everyone will start pointing the fingers that it doesn't matter or was not legit or that X guild got advantage over Y guild.
    Atm there is only one truly hardcore raiding guild,and it's on horde side,sadly applications are closed unless you're a true wizard,hopefully that will change in future.

/Imperial

6. The problem with PVE guilds is that most of them are just remnants of the raiding ability they had in the past so the only reason they get attention and still somehow drag them selves on is simply because they used to matter,others that are fresh out of the pot,whether by merging,or just reforming are unknowns but still cocky as hell,which doesn't help either.
    All in all atm there is no competition,racing for warmane first kills is usually quite one-sided,and even then when it's done,everyone will start pointing the fingers that it doesn't matter or was not legit or that X guild got advantage over Y guild.
    Atm there is only one truly hardcore raiding guild,and it's on horde side,sadly applications are closed unless you're a true wizard,hopefully that will change in future.

/Imperial
    That's a pretty bold statement but i guess we have seperate opinions... Sure some guilds have merged and stuff like that on the realm but just saying your guild is the only option is a overstatement... Vatican is a nice option in my opinion :)

7. That's a pretty bold statement but i guess we have seperate opinions... Sure some guilds have merged and stuff like that on the realm but just saying your guild is the only option is a overstatement... Vatican is a nice option in my opinion :)
    I didn't say it's an option,in fact as you red,the recruitment is closed,also you used to be in imperial,funny how you gona jump hoops for whomever you feed from.
    Vatican is new,it's an unknown,if it's gona be around for next year,and become strong and active in raiding,i'll dig up this topic and edit my statement,until then you cannot deny that there is only 1 truly hardcore RG.

8. I didn't say it's an option,in fact as you red,the recruitment is closed,also you used to be in imperial,funny how you gona jump hoops for whomever you feed from.
    Vatican is new,it's an unknown,if it's gona be around for next year,and become strong and active in raiding,i'll dig up this topic and edit my statement,until then you cannot deny that there is only 1 truly hardcore RG.
    Lol i was never in Imperial? What are you talking about haha! I never even applied to the guild! I just know that guild cause of forums and friends... I never guild hopped really... Only time i changed guild was when i was in Slice of Life and switched to Vatican for more of a raiding guild... It's not unkown or new.. IT has been around for a while and it got Lei Shen 25 man first kill (even if it's bugged). So your overexaturating and thinking way too highly about yourself and your guild lol! PFf doesn't matter since i don't play MOP anymore but don't say things that isn't true :)
    Edited: September 17, 2015

9. Lol i was never in Imperial? What are you talking about haha! I never even applied to the guild! I just know that guild cause of forums and friends... I never guild hopped really... Only time i changed guild was when i was in Slice of Life and switched to Vatican for more of a raiding guild... It's not unkown or new.. IT has been around for a while and it got Lei Shen 25 man first kill (even if it's bugged). So your overexaturating and thinking way too highly about yourself and your guild lol! PFf doesn't matter since i don't play MOP anymore but don't say things that isn't true :)
    I can post several screenshots from back in cata...but then again,who cares.
    P.S. we aren't a 25m rg because they all die,we have seen many guilds come and go,vatican will be just another one of those,and if not,good,the point still stands,as far as actual hardcore raiding guilds go,there is only one.
    Edited: September 17, 2015

10. Stick to the topic... If you have problems, discuss them between PM's... Not here.

11. I can post several screenshots from back in cata...but then again,who cares.
    P.S. we aren't a 25m rg because they all die,we have seen many guilds come and go,vatican will be just another one of those,and if not,good,the point still stands,as far as actual hardcore raiding guilds go,there is only one.
    I was in Is A Cookie back in cata... So sure post them... Not sure what ur talking about :) Not really but let's keep it out here...

Stick to the topic... If you have problems, discuss them between PM's... Not here.
    Yeah sorry.. I dunno where he came from lol!

12. I cam from you posting BS.
    Lets indeed stick to the topic in which OP asks for a hardcore raiding guild. vatican never claimed to be one,in fact they have stated many times that they are not.

13. I cam from you posting BS.
    Lets indeed stick to the topic in which OP asks for a hardcore raiding guild. vatican never claimed to be one,in fact they have stated many times that they are not.
    WEll that might be true but they still raid kinda serious in my opinion :)

14. WEll that might be true but they still raid kinda serious in my opinion :)
    Your opinion doesn't matter. You aren't playing MoP,you said it your self.

15. Biased opinions are with these guys.

123 ... Last