1. You saw the fight? >_>
    Berze's stream? ahah
    Oops, my bad, I meant I didn't see the fight*

2. LOL that forever alone picture hahah
    They all left me :c

Oops, my bad, I meant I didn't see the fight*
    Are you going to take part of the team for the next Rbg?

3. They all left me :c

Are you going to take part of the team for the next Rbg?
    He can see pass broadcast if berz enable it.

4. Are you going to take part of the team for the next Rbg?
    Of course, we were just not prepared at all but I'm still our main tank :) I will always join our RBG when I can!

5. Of course, we were just not prepared at all but I'm still our main tank :) I will always join our RBG when I can!
    Same here! o/

6. Of course, we were just not prepared at all but I'm still our main tank :) I will always join our RBG when I can!
    I hope so. Medan needs carry >_>

7. Ok listen. Whether you're joking or not, if you continue to throw around this kind of comments to start over drama I assure you that last Sunday's RBG is the last one you'll ever face us in.

I hope that's clear.
    Will u stop Fatality of Matching agaisnt us? xDD

8. Yep, exactly what I said.

Thought it was obvious lol
    So, you're saying u will stop 20 guys of playing agaisnt each other because of me and you.... Why do u think you're so important? >_>

9. Bakura you need to shut up, no one on our main comp gets carried so let's get that clear.

It's quite clear myself and bull were not there, I'm not sure who went but I was told the team had terrible communcation, as Medan said I'm the shot caller and bull is our fc so obviously that's going to effect the team.

Medan we are 4-1 with our main comp against them so I wouldn't waste my time.
    Edited: September 15, 2015

10. what the **** is wrong with you people, could you manage to not **** talk each other for just 2 days?

also to be completely honest, the comp we brought sunday was stronger than our main comp, and we lost because we couldn't communicate so there's that.

also, nobody is going to stop rateds from happening because people cant keep their mouths shut.

11. I love it when people are such babies, even after they show nothing but the same kind of disrespect in previous posts / threads... Medan, you're a goofball.

12. All I said is that if you continue to provoke me through posting such clownish replies I might consider contacting <FATALITY> GMs and cancel any further RBGs against your guild. And trust me, I can do that very easily.

I know you're just 1 person and you're not representative of your guild, but that doesn't change the fact you made this pointless thread on behalf of your guild and secretly mocked us.

So you gotta consider what you're going to type before throwing around random bullshít concerning me or my guild.
    read my above post, also they have every right to make this thread, and i found the pictures quite comical, and it would be hypocritical for us to say they cant make a thread, when we have made one every single rbg we have won.

13. Sorry bakura but tdot is right, no one in their lineup is being carried.
    Spoiler: Show
    theyre all bad ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

14. I thought I wouldnt reply to trolls here, but Medan you seem serious this time... So I have to ask...

Are you really 12 years old? Because that's what you act like...

15. If Bakura isn't going to respect his superior, then there's no point in facing his trash guild in RBGs; especially that we beat them 4 times so far and we NEVER bragged about it. And yet they made this clownish thread bragging about their once in a lifetime win and secretly mocking us.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Anarchy-Inc-gt

we still outclassed them in the first game
    Stop being so hypocritical, you come across as a 12 year old that doesn't realize how immature he looks to the rest of us.

First 123412 ... Last