1. To be honest, that's a very rude thing to say about your parents.
    Wow i think thats the answer, maybe you and tclick are my parents, they suck at video games too!
    Spoiler: Show
    too bad they dont act like ******ed children

2. In case anyone missed it:

I participated in this game myself and if I recall correctly only two of our guys died that entire game, so, you know; gg ez.

3. Well ****, the peace broke sooner than I'd expected...Popcorn anyone?:>

4. In case anyone missed it:

I participated in this game myself and if I recall correctly only two of our guys died that entire game, so, you know; gg ez.
    Day after this we had 2 more games, Battle for gilneas and WSG (got justicar in wsg tyvm for that) our holy pala took the least dmg so idk what was going on on the other side D: anyway i hope to do more in future

5. And who are you to judge our skill at this game, let alone video games in general?

You're a nobody. You're just mad cause you'll never get a RBG spot anytime in the future.

Here's what I've achieved so far on Nelth:
    >almost 50k HKs
    >2.6k in 2s this season
    >4 RBG wins so far
    >over 400k honor gained this season
    >over 45d playtime so far
    >almost 20 mill damage record in AV and 13 mill record in Twin Peaks
    >over 1000 duels won (only 12 duels lost in blood spec)

So obviously you're in no position to judge your superior (me) and make such false claims as "you suck at video games"

Know your place and shut your mouth you dumb kid
    Proud of useless pixels?

6. Ok so, I wanna make this clear. I created this topic because I wanted to make some fun about this WoW crash. I also had in mind that this would piss Medan too so I made some jokes like ("Who's the real GOD now Medan?") and ("I didn't notice much diference between the first Rbg and the second", I tried to show how hypocrite Medan can be, and let's be honest I thought this woudln't work that well.

Here's what I've achieved so far on Nelth:
    >almost 50k HKs
    >2.6k in 2s this season
    >4 RBG wins so far
    >over 400k honor gained this season
    >over 45d playtime so far
    >almost 20 mill damage record in AV and 13 mill record in Twin Peaks
    >over 1000 duels won (only 12 duels lost in blood spec)
    You've never been in 2.6k rating.... Your max rating was 2570 (Is almost 2.6k but that 30 rating can make all the diference, and u know it because when u tried to reach 2.6k u dropped back to 2400). Plus, once again let me talk about my friend DK who got 2.5k as vanguards just like you... But he was Full vicious.

7. No, we won't stop RBG against Anarchy Inc because, as Cyonide stated, this drama is really stupid and no, Medan, your personnal problems won't affect the entire guild. Learn humor and sarcasm. If you have any problem, Private Message the one in question, no need to put drama between guilds. I'm getting really tired of your **** atm.

8. No, we won't stop RBG against Anarchy Inc because, as Cyonide stated, this drama is really stupid and no, Medan, your personnal problems won't affect the entire guild. Learn humor and sarcasm. If you have any problem, Private Message the one in question, no need to put drama between guilds. I'm getting really tired of your **** atm.
    I stand by what I said.

Spoiler: Show
    Mathieu, a piece of friendly advice: your guild will never be respected and/or taken seriously as long as you have this disrespectful clown respresenting it. I know your dedication to governing PvP guilds, and I respect that, pre-Moltdown you did a good job. But now you're with this chap who brings alot of negative attention towards the guild which you, after all, are currently the head GM of. Take a good long objective look at the situation and decide where your integrity lies; towards your guild or towards "Tgodsavage"?

9. Tbh, Bakura, you should rather say you made this thread to bait horde to give some attention and the crash was just a good excuse to cover it up.

10. I stand by what I said.
    I don't want to make more problems, I want solutions. As long as they are my friends, kicking them would be a problem, not a solution.

11. And aio still trying to get tdot kicked, well hes still better than you, so aio if tdot is that bad as a guild representitive then you must be utter ****.

12. And aio still trying to get tdot kicked, well hes still better than you, so aio if tdot is that bad as a guild representitive then you must be utter ****.
    I never advocate our guild, it's a private guild with a handful of people. Who are you exactly?

13. Edited: September 15, 2015

14. No, we won't stop RBG against Anarchy Inc because, as Cyonide stated, this drama is really stupid and no, Medan, your personnal problems won't affect the entire guild. Learn humor and sarcasm. If you have any problem, Private Message the one in question, no need to put drama between guilds. I'm getting really tired of your **** atm.
    I started to respect Fatality and most of their members since I have a char there and noticed there is a lot of good people. Im sorry to cause you problems, I didn't meant to provoke any Fatality member but Medan.

Tbh, Bakura, you should rather say you made this thread to bait horde to give some attention and the crash was just a good excuse to cover it up.
    You're wrong.
    Who are you?

And what have you gained from all of this? Humiliation to you and your guild, and threatening to cancel the RBGs? Is that what makes you feel satisfied?
    Are you serious right here? >_>

15. And yet he accused me of having god complex, rofl
    And here's him complaining about being focused QQ

First 1234513 ... Last