1. Bakura is the only god in this Topic
    You forgot me! What da fuq man

2. No, sorry You got me wrong. I actually wanted to know the reasons why he doesn't want me in the guild? I did nothing wrong inside it, and I actually helped some people with cap and tips. Even when some guildies started to talk **** about myself (obviously they didn't know I was actually there) I just laugh and agreed with them xD

Bakura is the only god in this Topic
    I'm immune. Such things like Wow crashes doesn't work with me >_>
    Edited: September 15, 2015

3. a real "God" would at least capitalize "god" ... you're a dumb little queer.

4. He's apologizing for you Medan, he's making you look weak. He also called you 'this kind of ****', you gon' take that kind of disrespect?
    Don't talk for me and don't bait him please. I would like to put some respect in this thread. If Medan has any personal problem with me, he can just write me In-Game or on Skype, no need to get angry at each other for no reason. Please.

5. Bakura is the only god in this Topic
    Ya u forgot me too

6. I can see why you have no friends to be perfectly honest with you... Medan is annoying a **** but at least his side is clear...you on the other hand...yeaa :/
    Horri is a good player yes, if complimenting someone is classed as *** licking then are what is wrong with this world man...now please, leave.
    wait a minute, are we talking about bdk named horribull and his balance druid with some variation of bull in the name? he has posted several videos of him "playing" the game. just checking

7. Ok let me get this straight. Now you're the one being hypocritical. You said if anyone insulted/disrespected a guild member even if the don't have the Officer/Enforcer ranks, they'll be kicked. And you got Bonehead kicked for that. Obviously Bakura did the exact same thing and I kicked him for it. I also found his first 2 comments comical and kinda "funny" but my ego couldn't handle this "Medan needs carry" part. Obviously he did hit a nerve by saying that.

Bakura isn't going to make to <FATALITY anytime in the future, whether you like it or not.

8. Ok let me get this straight. Now you're the one being hypocritical. You said if anyone insulted/disrespected a guild member even if the don't have the Officer/Enforcer ranks, they'll be kicked. And you got Bonehead kicked for that. Obviously Bakura did the exact same thing and I kicked him for it. I also found his first 2 comments comical and kinda "funny" but my ego couldn't handle this "Medan needs carry" part. Obviously he did hit a nerve by saying that.

Bakura isn't going to make to <FATALITY anytime in the future, whether you like it or not.
    Well, to be fair, Medan does need carry.

9. I already stopped this trash-talk and there's no reason to stoop to Anarchy's level anymore. So yes, I'll stop. But as I said, Bakura isn't going to make it to <FATALITY> with any of his toons as long as I live, unless he makes it secretly of course. I'm not even apologizing this time, he provoked the wrath of a god and he got verbally decimated along with whole guild in return, as well as getting kicked from the guild. So please don't come here and tell me to calm down without paying attention to the whole situation.

Moral of the story:
    Spoiler: Show

When a god speaks, heed his words.
    Spoiler: Show

10. Medan please shut up and log in game so we can do DS, **** their opinions

11. wait a minute, are we talking about bdk named horribull and his balance druid with some variation of bull in the name? he has posted several videos of him "playing" the game. just checking
    I see you just like stabbing at anyone...go away, you are worse than Medan

All it takes is for you to be kicked/demoted and I'm pretty sure you would have no say in it....Unless Tdot would do you dirty work, but I doubt he would risk his nicely working guild going into turmoil over one random Unholy DK

Well, to be fair, Medan does need carry.
    Damn, you need to chill Aio >.>

Medan please shut up and log in game so we can do DS, **** their opinions
    Can I come?:>

12. Dani pls, you are obviously not worthy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. By the way I'm sorry about this, I don't want any problems with you and your Guild. I apologize in the name of Medan. I will be sure to take care of this kind of ****.
    No worries your not the one who has to apologize

14. Dani pls, you are obviously not worthy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Actually that post was directed at you...I'm an angel ;)
    kicking/demoting me would cause more problems than it would make a solution. Horribull and the other co-GMs know that very well, so they'd think twice before considering that.

Also, I find it quite hilarious that you called a "random" DK even though 'm obviously higher rated than you'll ever be :p
    Until I see you surpass that 2610 mark you will never have a higher rate than me...
    Look forward to next season too when I will have a full geared partner...please don't dodge and not queue all season, you have proved to be able to bare arena's enough to get 2.5k, you can do it again when a title is available l)

First ... 56789 ... Last