1. RBG: Anarchy Inc vs Fatality (13.09.15) What happen with the 2nd BG?

So Anarchy Inc and Fatality played 2 Rbgs agaisnt each other in this Sunday (13.09.15). We won the first one and then, while we were playing the second Bg something really weird happen. I enganged in their whole team and when I got leaped and Berze HoP me everyone got WoW crash but not me (who's the real GOD now Medan?), Is there any information about this Crash or is the first time it happen?

(Forever alone :'c)

P.S. I didn't notice much diference between the first Rbg and the second >_>

2. all praise god Bakura XD the uncrasheble unkilleble the one man rated bg winner!!!!

3. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4980

Its probably the same thing that plagues this server ever since it was created. Even before "moltdown". And it probably wont get fixed, ever. It just comes and goes randomly.

4. is mostly when u Hop somebody when hes under Dot or some other spell and always on warsong and twin peaks

5. Sad thing that I wasn't there ;p I'm sure it would've been different with another "unkillabull" flag carrier ;) well played even tho I didn't see the fight :)
    Edited: September 14, 2015

6. Sad thing that I wasn't there ;p I'm sure it would've been different with another "unkillabull" flag carrier ;) well played even tho I did see the fight :)
    You saw the fight? >_>
    Berze's stream? ahah

7. was hoping you had a video of the bg here :| ggwp though, and we have had entire team crash in rated before, cant remember against who though, it was like one of the first ones we ever ran.

8. was hoping you had a video of the bg here :| ggwp though, and we have had entire team crash in rated before, cant remember against who though, it was like one of the first ones we ever ran.
    I think no one of us was recording, but berze was streaming =p

9. Sucks I wasent here to participate that 1st game

10. Sucks I wasent here to participate that 1st game
    I think they had some problems with comunication actually.

11. I am now 100% sure it has something to do with paladins being nearby when grip is used. I've seen it so many times now its insane.

12. I am now 100% sure it has something to do with paladins being nearby when grip is used. I've seen it so many times now its insane.
    But that is really weird... I wanna know why that happens xD

13. I think they had some problems with comunication actually.
    Pretty much, I shot call and call inc because I can track anyone on your team. Il be there for sure next time

14. I am now 100% sure it has something to do with paladins being nearby when grip is used. I've seen it so many times now its insane.
    Got to agree, paladins and the buffs they have may crash everyone. Really, happened a lot of times even pre moltdown.

15. LOL that forever alone picture hahah

12311 ... Last