1. Death Gate and Rune Forging Bug

Hello,

Good Evening,

I wondering if there's any chance to get Rune Forging and Death Gate, when they doesn't appear at my Spells Book.
    This character was created buy a friend and he used the Intant Level-Up to play with him, but he never played.
    I saw the character and decided to play with, but it seems that I can't do the missions to get Rune Forging and Death Gate.

In this case, do you guys know anything about this?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Polvo

2. You have to do the entire starting chain of quests.

You will no doubt be missing talent points too depending on expansion (MOP is level based and you don't gain points from quests).

It should take you about an hour depending on how quick you work.

3. I know, but there aren't any chain quests, that's why I asked here about that issues :(

4. Look everywhere, and make sure low level quests is turned on in your minimap (you have no idea how many ppl made that mistake for this specific problem)

If you really really cannot get quests than submit an ingame gm ticket, they deal with these dk problems all the time.

5. Yea this is definitely an issue where you friend hasn't completed all of the DK quests. Explore the starting area for quests. If I recall correctly, runeforging is one of the first things you learn so check in Ebon Hold.

6. Thanks guys for the suggestions, but I already turned on the low quests tracker and searched all the DK starting area (inside & outside) but there's still no quests.
    About the ticket, I can't send tickets and I don't know why. There just appears Ban Appeal, and I tried to do it as mentioned but it simply blocks my sent, and that's why I created this thread hoping to get any helps since I can't comunicate with GM's.

Thanks a lot for helping me, really appreciate that!

Best Regards,

Polvo

7. July 8, 2020  
    i have the same problem. anything that fixed it? and ive had a gm ticket opened for 8 houers now and still no answer