1. Should I try a different DPS class? Should I try to be Healer? May be a Tank?

Don’t think that you’re going to be a Raid only player. Don’t choose to be a “PvE player” Choose to be a World of Warcraft player, do quests, raids, some world PvP, some random battlegrounds, some arenas, some RPiing, play with a friend, play with a stranger, play alone…

Make a male Gnome bald and with no facial hair with the face that is like smiling in a kind of evil jokey way… And play Subtley for fun and some other for pure DPS for PvE… You have no idea how much fun you will have killing or annoying people in the world, big taurens and orcs… sap sap sap, ambush and run away, be stealthed and emote them like /doom or /kiss and watch how they waste their AoE trying to get you out of stealth… then sap sap sap… or like just throwing them stuff and hide again… in a BG you can stay always Stealth and just annoy the Horde by capping bases or defending, or sapping someone that is going to cap, or just see how everyone fights and wait for some big orc to be low health and you ambush kill him when he was about to drink for health, and you sprint away and stealth while you spam /train and jumping or like /bye or /sorry

You can make a Female Gnome with pink ponytails Protection Warrior stamina stacked 55K Health… You can actually DPS as prot warrior in PvP, it just takes longer to kill someone, in PvE you can tank or be a normal warrior DPS not EPIC as I would want…

Don’t play for like having high meters or high stats and ****, play for the most fun, and to be known and remembered and popular and loved and hated.

Choose a name like for the tank, Bigtrouble, Unhealthy, Softness. The sub rogue, Meanie, Bullykid, Toothache, or human names like… Michelle, or Jimmy…Don’t choose like daggers or stuff like that… or like Vortekz and stupid **** like that.

-Also… you asked for an uncommon DPS… there’s no uncommon DPS, because DPS is the most boring most easy nobody wants them and there’s way too many, people want healers, they need them they love them, they call them and whisper them, tanks even more, for PvE and PvP… if you play a DPS there will be always the posibility that 100% enemy DPSers kill you. and casters 50% because they can heal, and you can’t… IF you are a caster, you can beat 100% DPSers, and 100% healers, because you can also heal. A healer also makes damage. A dps can’t heal himself or others. A caster can do everything.

Make a list of your options and write what you can do with them… FOr example, Discipline Priest can Offensive dispel, deffensive dispel, Offensive/defensive mass dispel, it has Penance wich is an instant heal or instant damage. it has desperate prayer which is instant heal. SW:Death instant DPS. Renew Healovertime on yourself and friends. SW:PAin is Damageovertime. YOu can shield yourself and others. Your shield makes 40% damage of their attacking spell, in PvP and PvE… You may be able to kill someone or something just by shielding yourself and healing. if they hit you for 1K they will get 400 damage back. Manaburn is a manadrain for enemies, Mindcontrol you can control and move people and mobs. MInd vision you can see whoever on your faction is seeing on their screen, and you can see what a mob is seeing too. You have fear which is the ONLY INSTANT CC spell in the game that is able to instantly CC 3 people or mobs around you… it’s also an interrupt for casters. You have HOly NOva which is Instant AoE healing and instant AoE damage at the same time. You have the normal heal, and the big heal, you have PRayer of Mending which a thing you put on someone and if he gets hit it heals him, then it jumps to someone else, and when he gets hit he gets healed.. 5 jumps automatic on people… and is instant cast. YOu have Prayer of healing which is like a big slow cast heal for like 6 people… you have manafiend and hope which will give you mana back. YOu have Inner focus as crit buff. Power infusion for Haste buff. If you get criticals on you or yourself a lof of stuff proc on them or you… like shields or damage reductions… also your pet makes damage… You have the bug save raid abiltity which is and instant channeled that starts to smart heal the whole raid… it automatically heals the peple with less health. you can put a raid back to 100% if you use inner focus and power infusion then tat… And for DPSing, all the stuff I mentioned PLUS, Holy FIre, Smite, Mind Blast, oooh you have another DoT, so you have 2 dots… all this as Discipline… Also you have the Shadow spell… that you target an enemy and you DPS like up to 10 or 20 people around him… not the targetted player or mob….

Also Resto has ALL this in its own way.

holy Priest is the best healer in PvE but it’s the HARDEST to play, it’s the one that has the most spells, and because NO ONE in the present days knows how to use it, if you browse information, you will think it’s like not a good healer in PvE… And you can actually PvP because you can run away with the little speed buff, your dots are OP so you can run around while he dies Dotted. Holy Priest has the most epic and the most forgotten, unknown, underated healing abilities of the game. the Spirit after you die… You’re a Healer, if you wipe, you’re alive for like 15 or 10 seconds, with eternal mana so you can heal everything you want those 10 seconds, and spam all the dots you want, mana free. you can emote too… And the Lightwell… test the lightwell dude, click on it and see how much it heals… see the distance from where you can click on it, and how far you can put it from you… 10 people may be able to click at the same time and they will get healed… You can click 10 times yourself, after the hots finish of course… People and you can click on it WHILE stunned or CC or silenced or whatever, if you click, you will get healed while CCed… and PvPers will actually try to kill it instead of killing your frriend… if they don’t, mistake because you guys will click and click… Also As disicpline or Holy you have the most epic abilitiy for screenshots, which you are able to put on your friends for screenshots after killing bosses or whatever, Levitate… You can also use it to walk over water. Like God or Jesus or whatever you want to say… YOu’re SOOOO OP just wearing a stupid cloth robe and a stupid wood staff… and Humans have the most valuable racial both pve and pvP. being Paladin is stupid, you have armor to protect yourself? What kind of shielder is that… and you wear a shield on your had LOL… Remember Age of Empires 1? the Priests? WOLOLOOOO They were Holy Priests… Discpline Priest is the only race and class that doens’t need a pet, fancy weapons, fancy gear like stuff that everyone knows that piece… like Shadowmourne or stuff like that… You don’t need to change stances, or have auras, or runes, to attack, or energy or rage, mana you always have and regenerates automatically while doing nothing… You won’t also change forms… or colors like Shadow priest… You just need to be knwn and respected and teach people to walk to you when they see your spirit or your Lightwell… also, you can put the lightwelll and levitate yourself and be stand on it and be AFK and you will look super OP.

Ah and you can resurect people.

Look, Disicipline Priest is the WORST healer in PvP. The thing is, that being a Discipline Priest is not like you’re a Healer or a DPSer like all the other stupid classes and specs, the Discipline Priest is a ****ing ***** dude and you have to do sooooo much **** that nobody will notice and nobody will give you credit for… But you will know that you did this and you did that… and if you ever are able to live this way, without the 1st place in the lists and be clapped and stuff, that day you will be truly OP player.

Look, the Holy Priest is the WORST healer in PvE. The thing is, that being a Holy Priest is not about just spamming heals like an ***** like all the other healers, to be a Holy Priest you have to predict the income damage or the future situation, you have to choose and control your CDs, because you have soo much, and you’re the only healer that has a heal for EVERY situtation in the game. You have the most healing abilities of the healers. And also you’re literally the most packed with like abilities to do other kind of ****. and NOTHING is useless… The thing is that people have their 100 spells and they are like, meh I will never use that one and that one I will use it like once a week so I better just forget and ****, at the end they play with 30 spells out of the 100 and yeah they are good random players that will never be remembered, they play at 80%… If you want to be Holy Priest you have to know all your spells and be ready to instant pop them even after 1 year of not using the spell… and not be like OMG what’s the keybind, or where’s the button to click on it or like let me open my spellbook I may have it… The Holy Priest will be the worst in the healing list, and the lest applauded and recognized because being Holy is about saving the raid at situations… For example… if 1 guy is at 20% health and everyone else is at 60%… you will have an ability that will exaclty heal your target the 60% missing, and everyone around him like the 40% missing… Or like, if everyone is at 10% health, you will have a 1 year cooldown ability that instantly puts everyone back to 100%… or like if only you and 1 person are getting damaged you can heal both of you at the same time… and all the other healers are not this perfect… they randomly hope their heals don’t overheal too much so that they don’t run OOM and they are always afraid thinking like… damn it I didn’t spam enough HoTs… and he will Underheal and get over pressured… THe priest perfectly healas little situations and vug situations, also shields, CCs, dispels offensive and defensive and does a little DPS… other healers don’t do this ****… because they are suppposed to ONLY heal, LOL noobs. Discipline Priest is 75% healing 35% DPS, Holy is 85% heal 15% DPser… The others are like… They’re **** dude… But they will all do better because you saved the situation and he was able to heal the people tha tyou SAVED from dying… But there is not how many people you saved from actually dying… And only you will know everything you did that nobody will notice or respect or understand is important… And if you’re able to log out and go to sleep calm and stuff… That night you will be like… I’m a mother****ing Holy Priest and I’m the Best Heealer in the World. And that day just reroll because wtf is wrong with you you’re underperfoming evertying LOL delete wow dude… He will do better because throwing a lucky shot to get 80… it’s easy… so every healer always gets like 80% performance and this 80% performance has become the world wide “100%” performance so pepole think they are the best healers but it’s only because no one in the universe except God and Me know how to calmly smoothly flawless play Holy Priest at 100% skill capped no errors mistaked perfect game. Cast everything before you need it so that when you need it it’s like instant. So yeah don’t play Priest dude, it gets onto your head and you start spending waaay too much in the Church… Cathedral of Light… changing your talents or prayer or reading the bible so many times, backwards… and you will start thinking you’re OP and like the Healer the Prophecy announced and **** like that so yeah be careful dude, better play Warrior arms LOOL.

Also whatever race, but if you choose to be a DPSer that can’t heal. Choose Rogue, rogue can stealth dude… and walk… and sap… and sprint… Think about it, nobody has all this kind of **** the Sub Rogue has… **** being OP DPSer dude… be an DEfensive DPSer… you may be able to kill everything and everyone if you know how to play and survive and outlast the enemy… if you are stupid burst DPS they will survive and then you will die because you wasted your CDs or are OOM…

I know my text is way too long and way too stupid and nonsense but if you are able to understand everything I said… I mean, we are going to play the stupid wow on lordaeron for how many years dude… Think about it… and think about your class choice and choose a name you love, and make a character you love already at level 1. Take me serious and trust me.

Learn to dance. Then learn to play.

That's life.

2. Nice :] Waiting for chapter 2
    Chapter 2 of what? It's not a book, or like a part of a book. It's a text about what I think about starting a new class in Lordaeron, trying to encourage someone to play Healer, mainly Priest, and if he preffers DPS, I try to persuade him to go Rogue. I didn't edit the text once or re-read it to "fix it" sorry. But I think the last part it's pretty clear that I'm trying to wrap or close the whole thing. There's no continuation or more chapters. And I won't write more about it, I think.

3. You got me bro ... man... dude... brosef stalin... I didint even red it :[ Just saw fancy title , I dunno I think person should find champ that he likes to play and play it , not to be persuaded. I think most important thing in selecting and playing class , is not to create other alt chars , have will to stick to one champ. I remember when I started playing on low rates , was creating charachters despite having like max level 40 on main main :D. Yeah thats my opinion on this topic.

4. Do you really think that someone will read that? ;x

5. LOL @ BURZA & FARGUSTV

Yeah man, I usually don't hesitate to read a wall of text but good lord, TLDR..

I read a little though so in spirit of what you're trying to accomplish:
    Tanks in WotLK are fun as ****, especially warrior.
    Healers are abused by the group, and they love it.
    DPS are the class clown in a school of class clowns (idkman).

6. lmao i read it... some good info there, certainly from the authors perspective
    TL;DR he said : hey man quit playin wow like a f****** robot, and utilize all the wacked out groovy moves you have on hand. Have fun w/stuff dont be so serious mates.
    -a decent read while waiting for lord these next long asssss days

7. -I read a little. So in the spirit of what you're trying to accomplish:

-Tanks in WotLK are fun as ****, especially warriors.
    -Healers are abused by the group, and they love it.
    -DPS are the class clown in a school of class clowns
    @Hilltamer:
    1. Thanks for taking a minute to at least look through the text.
    2. I am sure I will continue Priest like I have been doing all my WoW life. But I have never taken the time to seriously play an alternate character, and I would like to play a Tank and a pure DPS, for PvP and PvE. Why did you say that Tanks are fun IN WotLK? Why that expansion specifically? Are they worst or more boring to play in other expansions? Or may be is easier to tank even if you're not specializing in Tanking, so Tanks were or have become not as special as they are in WotLK?
    3. YES, Healers are... I wouldn't say abused, well yes, every group should have its decent Healers, in numbers and skill, and if two groups have to battle between them, the group with more or better healers is going to "abuse" the Healers and will probably-definately win the battle. Yesterday I played for 1-2 hours and the RBGs I was getting into, my faction was getting less or worst healers than the enemy, all RBGs, at some point I was the ONLY Healer in EotS BG, the enemy had 5, Druids and Paladins mainly. I played it, knowing what was going to happen, we play a lot so I knew their healers and they knew me, I guess that's why happened what happened. NO DPS class touched me all the BG, the 5 Healers targeted me and killed me everytime in 1-10 seconds, while the DPSers kill my DPSers. I finish the BG and went to sleep in fetus position.
    4. What do you mean about DPS being clowns and stuff? You mean like, most of players don't care, or just troll, or most players look like clowns because they don't know what their doing with their class? Or because there's 80% DPSers in all the game? I am really asking :)

-I read it. Some good info there, certainly from the author's perspective.
    -He said: Hey man, quit playing WoW like a f****** robot, and utilize all the wacked out groovy moves you have on hand. Have fun with stuff and don't be so serious about the game's numbers and gameplay.
    -A decent read while waiting for lord these next long asssss days
    @Mizara:
    1. Thanks for reading it, yes I think it's good information, obviously not presented in the best way it could have been delivered but if you're able to look at it and... organize it, yeah it may make sense I guess :) And yes, I am not stating facts or saying this is better than that. I am trying to tell someone to try new stuff and play different and ACTUALLY read ALL abilities from our Spell Books and Talent Trees, and think about them and bla bla bla... And yes, I say PRIEST BEST!!! bla bla bla like a crazy person but... You know what I mean :)
    2. Yeah I think it's decent, I didn't edited once or pressed the backspace key a lot to re-write some sentences and stuff like that, this text was at first a Private Message to someone that opened a thread here on the Lordaeron section, it is still active and he's asking which DPS class-spec-race combo is the less common or played. So I guess he wants to be different or he is bored or something like that so I PMed him with a long *** text that he probably didn't read like all the people I send PMs to, then I saw that it became kind of a text, instead of just a message.
    3. I think everyone should have something in their browsers while playing WoW, so that if they are waiting for a RBG to pop, or RDF, they Alt-Tab and read something, or look at photos or pictures or something, not scroll in Facebook or look at funny things like 9gag and stuff. I said I think...

8. @Hilltamer:
    1. Thanks for taking a minute to at least look through the text.
    2. I am sure I will continue Priest like I have been doing all my WoW life. But I have never taken the time to seriously play an alternate character, and I would like to play a Tank and a pure DPS, for PvP and PvE. Why did you say that Tanks are fun IN WotLK? Why that expansion specifically? Are they worst or more boring to play in other expansions? Or may be is easier to tank even if you're not specializing in Tanking, so Tanks were or have become not as special as they are in WotLK?
    3. YES, Healers are... I wouldn't say abused, well yes, every group should have its decent Healers, in numbers and skill, and if two groups have to battle between them, the group with more or better healers is going to "abuse" the Healers and will probably-definately win the battle. Yesterday I played for 1-2 hours and the RBGs I was getting into, my faction was getting less or worst healers than the enemy, all RBGs, at some point I was the ONLY Healer in EotS BG, the enemy had 5, Druids and Paladins mainly. I played it, knowing what was going to happen, we play a lot so I knew their healers and they knew me, I guess that's why happened what happened. NO DPS class touched me all the BG, the 5 Healers targeted me and killed me everytime in 1-10 seconds, while the DPSers kill my DPSers. I finish the BG and went to sleep in fetus position.
    4. What do you mean about DPS being clowns and stuff? You mean like, most of players don't care, or just troll, or most players look like clowns because they don't know what their doing with their class? Or because there's 80% DPSers in all the game? I am really asking :)
    I guess you were banned? Idk, I'll reply anyway.

Tanks - WotLK is a great xpac for tanks because each tank is finally defined and playable through all content; warriors rely heavily on shield mechanics (why they are my fav!) druids are sponges for damage, DKs are very unique (to say the least), and paladins are heavy-weight AOE tanks (arguably the best tank in WotLK).
    DPS - Class clowns, like, everyone tries so hard to compete for top DPS in a game that has no secrets (everyone knows best spec, best gear, best rotation and entire boss fight) so it's just kind of silly to be taken so seriously. I guess this kind of goes with what you're saying (I read the entire post) in that this is a game, meant to be fun, but still people try to be hardcore gamers... even though the best of this expansions player base has come and gone.
    It's cool if you want to be competitive and realm first w/e but when that interferes with your ego.. it's just lame - grow up and have fun, don't roleplay a doucher on an RPG lol.

9. I lost my eyesight half way through....