1. What is this? Legal??

Before I say what I have to say about this guy I'll tell you i've got an eye on this guy since few months ago,he is spamming the global chat of the game that he boosts in arena.

http://s2.postimg.org/5myw2vn5k/Wo_W...515_130137.jpg

I meet him in 2v2 few times aswell I think Boosting in arena is ilegal.He is lowering his rating when he hits idk higher rating 1.8k?1.9k?2k? constantly so he can farm people in arena and get payed? This should be bannable.He is ruining the game to players that just started or just want to cap conquest for gear .I think they banned few people on Official server aswell.

Any info about this? Any help?

P.S. Idk if he boosts for ingame gold or real money,i saw him few times without saying "gold",I want to hear your opinion about this case.
    Edited: September 15, 2015

2. That guy has about 4 other accounts he spams global with(you know,"srgmajor #1 pro of Frostwolf" over and over), and they all share the same IP address. So yeah, it's likely he's boosting himself in arena.

3. Um guys.. you're missing the real point here on the screenshot, look at chat. Kappa

4. Boosting on retail was never illegal, I know it was very common place during my time on Stormscale.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

His armory show every game is legitimate, entering the arena alone is not illegal on retail either.

5. That guy has about 4 other accounts he spams global with(you know,"srgmajor #1 pro of Frostwolf" over and over), and they all share the same IP address. So yeah, it's likely he's boosting himself in arena.
    you didn't answer what i was looking for,and no Stepfather and Sgtmajor are not the same players for sure...

6. Boosting on retail was never illegal, I know it was very common place during my time on Stormscale.
    But boosting in exchange of money (gold/real money)?

7. But boosting in exchange of money (gold/real money)?
    Nope, not illegal (regarding Gold) on retail. Used to see hundreds advertise and do it each day.
    Boosting for high ratings while having full control of the account is fine, howeevr boosting via win trading or someone else playing your account isn't fine.

8. if u use your keyboard and mouse by urself, Blizzard don't consider that boosting or anything illegal, if u have someone else playing on your account or using thirde-software (Bot) u don't play the game on your own its illegal, So Multiboxing in both Dungeons,Arena, or BG is not illegal, Not in Blizzard way xD

9. Nope, not illegal (regarding Gold) on retail. Used to see hundreds advertise and do it each day.
    Boosting for high ratings while having full control of the account is fine, howeevr boosting via win trading or someone else playing your account isn't fine.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-gold-bannable

10. Thats odd considering it is perfectly legal on retail.

It's actually a frequent way for those hardcore pvpers to gain gold in a game without doing pve.

Buying arena rating boosts which involve a 3rd party player, or wintrading is illegal on retail, and blizzard tell people not to use these services. However randoms wanting to cap you isnt.

11. Um guys.. you're missing the real point here on the screenshot, look at chat. Kappa
    Oh yes. It would appear the OP needs to update his realmlist.

Do you have any proof that a GM contacted you about this? Are you sure it wasn't a regular player? It seems highly uncharacteristic of any GM to do this, especially considering the sheer number of players on global asking to be carried for gold all day, every day. Why would they single you out? I think you were being trolled by someone pretending to be a GM.

12. Oh yes. It would appear the OP needs to update his realmlist.

Do you have any proof that a GM contacted you about this? Are you sure it wasn't a regular player? It seems highly uncharacteristic of any GM to do this, especially considering the sheer number of players on global asking to be carried for gold all day, every day. Why would they single you out? I think you were being trolled by someone pretending to be a GM.
    Dude you missed the point again,it's not about my realmist what Djwrecker ment to point to,but the expression of the player on the global ...

And thanks for the reply.

P.S.I found your information very useful guys,so it's not bannable I guess I will look for a boost too than xD

13. Boosting for in-game currency (playing arena with someone else and ask for gold in return, to be more clear), as long as it doesn't requires access to the account of someone else, is partially allowed -- only banned when it impacts the result of the PvP season. You will not be eligible for the rewards, however, if you're caught MMR dropping or such.
    Any trade for money or any currency that isn't done in-game is forbidden.
    Note that this does not apply to tournament realms, as there's no such thing as trading for gold in there.
    Answer given, thread closed.