1. No raids in raid finder?!?

So I did read some topics about the releasing of ToT and stuff .. but i have nothing in my raid finder .. nor i can enter at the location. Does anyone else have this problem ? Or are there no raids open?

2. ToT is bugged...

ToES and HoF is working though, try relogging...

3. It has been like that since a long time ... they are not showing at all http://imgur.com/85MKA9k

4. I even tried downloading the game again .. did not help

5. Try deleting your cache folder and see if they show up for you.

6. What's your item level if I may ask? (May be a stupid question, but just to be sure).

For example, ToES asks for 470, you'll need 480 to join. (Happened to me...)

7. 472 but i cant even chose a raid .. look at the picture up

8. That's exactly why... I explained why you can't even see it...

It requires 470 when you can see it, you can only join it when you're 480 item level though, happened to me too, just try and get some more item level. Farm BG's, since you're a warlock

9. dont bother yourself with raid finder...even if it show those raids on ur raid finder no one queing...i tried so many time in different server time...no one was in que.

10. That's partially true. I used to go on RF a couple of days ago, there isn't that much people queueing, but if you ask in global, people will start doing it and join it, until you can make a group and start playing in the Raid Finder :)

It's just not worth it though, you're better off farming honor as a DPS / Healer, since it gives much better stats, and when you enter raids/dungeons, it won't "lower" them.

11. That's exactly why... I explained why you can't even see it...

It requires 470 when you can see it, you can only join it when you're 480 item level though, happened to me too, just try and get some more item level. Farm BG's, since you're a warlock
    odd, a few months ago ilvl wasn't a requirement to raid, TOES for example, did they implant this at some point?

12. I wouldn't know... Maybe someone else does, I came back early September, and it was always like this...

13. odd, a few months ago ilvl wasn't a requirement to raid, TOES for example, did they implant this at some point?
    Yes, and this is how it should be. Players started to abbuse from the no ilvl requirement and would just join naked hoping for gear drops or just to ruin the experience.

14. I had this issue on my new level 90, you may have the right Ilvl in the character info panel, but the RF system doesn't seem to pick it all up, when i was 476 ilvl RF was showing me as 469 so i couldn't queue for any of them

12 Last