1. Some questions

Since I can't really log in on any character on lordearon (stuck on "Retrieving Character List"), I thought I could ask you some questions.

How AI is currently working? Are they (mobs) trying to surround the player, or they just stack in one place? Do they try to bypass any obstalces on their path?
    How vanilia quests are working? How much % of them are working correctly?

And sorry for any mistakes in sentences. My native language is not English.

2. Mobs trying to surround you doesn't actually matter since you can pass through mobs anyway. And pathing works just fine yes they won't magically "float" their way to you through a mountain wall building they will go around it. If they cannot get around it you will not be able to kill them because every attack u direct at them from that position they will evade. If you don't move from that spot the mob will restart on its own after a while. AI should work properly mobs cast spells instead of just auto attacking although some mobs just get stack and don't do anything neither attacking nor casting spells but such are very rare.

3. Its.... ....all something you just gotta see Szalone... but yes its gonna be real good youll like