1. Beauty and me got bad luck. Penumbra droped when he was not on a Warr and Apo when i was not on DK, tho i was not even in the raid. :D

2. Light of Dawn - 61

Second Group

Need got Invincible Reins, Fistmi got Royal Scepter, Philrftw got Dagger.

3. Oi how are you big nib esmay <3<3 ? :D/hug
    heyyyyyyy cereeeeee :D /hug glad to see you around. :)

4. what's up fgts :D
    ey tuzak :) not much bro, what about you :D glad to see you too around :)

5. Nice work everyone. We got invitation to tournament. Congratulations to other guilds aswell. Cya there, have fun.

6. Good job boys and grills! Best of luck!

7. Trial of the Grand Crusader 25

50/50

Congratulations to Exclude for Cloak. Finally BIS.

8. Thanks to the administration for organizing the realm, streams, listening to the people by changing initial rewards.

Despite our guild finishing 3rd, I enjoyed this very very much!

Too sad some people are being salty about the winners, about us, not being proper rivals to <Udba>, but we tried hard gathering the points for the tournament got exhausted and did not focus much about practice (I'm having finals at the university by the way), plus considerable part of the raid was not playing their "main" classes.

The only thing I can "complain" about is that, it was not quite clear why http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=49623 -s were not allowed, since I main the Warrior.

The admin mentioned at the end that this was the "first" event like this, which could mean that we could expect something like this again, which I can't wait for.

Bonus for reading my scrabble
    Spoiler: Show

9. I luled so hard on the last one xD Was epic tournament. Pity that cores/officurs left you guyse before the tournament.

10. Gj on your performance, you still did good.

Regarts,
    Profi <FN>

11. Good job guys : ) , nice perfomance like profi said . Keep it up !!!

Cheers
    Chaotisch <FN>

12. Good job in the tournament boys and girls, it was a close one! Hope you all had fun. Keep up the good work :)

13. I don't play anymore but I've watched stream of tournament and congratulation boys for being tier 3 guild. At least you didn't wipe on the Lich King like other guild did which was quite hilarious to watch and listen to their raid leader and his accent but you guys did good job that's all I'm gonna say. Keep up the good work my Serbian brothers *cough* *cough*

P.S.
    You need to do better guild cleanup for next tournament so you end up first haHAA.
    Love you all.

14. Zoraneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

First ... 354344454647 ... Last