1. Yesterday, 23rd March 2017, after one year and a half, Devotion officialy anounced its end. It's been a while from when i remember that the first shoot happend as well as the group management. I can personaly say that Devotion was the place where i learned what support, friendship and fun means. It was a huge experience that will always come back in my mind with a smile. Eventho the concept was not made as some ambition or some kind of a achievement target, i can say that in the time that passed , we knew what succes means as well as failure and struggle. Devotion was formed as a place started by 10 friends that wanted to play together and grow up a community that slowly could be remembered.

However everything comes to an end, and it was time to move on. Few months before, we lost huge part from original members of Devotion which retired or went inactive one by one due to real life situations which are definetly a priority , as well as the Staff members, including myself. Therefore, i can say that there is an end of road for us. I will definetly miss and remember it as an succesfull project which definetly did bring alot of fun , enjoyable moments and huge memories across the time that passed.

I would like to say that i'm realy thankfull towards the leaders that contributed growing up the community, to say huge thanks towards everyone that once contributed and bring some fun around as well as performance and especially for those that did stay till that moment around and proved loyality in good or bad period of time. I wish you best of luckt in whatever u guys decide to achieve in future! As a last point, i would like to be thankfull for every guild, friend and member that were suporting eachothers actions even if the tag was not the same. You guys have my respect.
    Once again thanks alot for everyone that once took part of Devotion!

Best Regards, Ronexe of <Devotion>

2. Some of the best leaders I've come across on Warmane/Molten.
    Met some really nice people and friends as well, thanks for the good memories!

Spoiler: Show

Dat 0 lights + Conqueror credit on Yogg, Never forget!

My first and last Herald lel
    Edited: March 24, 2017

3. It is sad to say, but everything have end. I am sorry to agree with Ronexe, with this Decision. As we are lacking Active Staff, and Leaders, after almost 3 years of knowing eachother, we decided to Call it Off.

Every single moment within guild will be Cherished. Will be remembered. Will be Scared within us, the people who watched it Rise, watched it Fall, and doing the same for the Second time.

However, Everyone involved with Guilds Rises, and Falls were, and will be my Friends, and Family. And, i will remember everyone.

Sad Regards, Backtities

4. All good things come to end at one point or another,Devotion was and it still is a special part of me,countless hours spent tryharding something that no1 did or just AFKing in Dala it doesnt matter because it was all part of something greater than this game and thats friendship.GL irl guys and hope **** will get better and we will reforge once again <3

PS Svanie gut carried by best magus EU/NA

5. Farewell Devotion,we will miss these days that we spent together :(

6. Well, yeah, what to say... So sad. Such emotions much sad... I dont know how to start, which part to mention first... All the days, weeks, months, whole year and a half. All the raids and even dungeons were pretty amazing farming with you people. To be with you on Raidcall, TS, Discord, Skype was pretty funy. Being happy or mad for what you did or you didnt in the given time. All the people that i did spend time with. Its hard for me. Im looking at most of you like real-life friends eventho i never met you in real life. Speaking and spending lots of hours in game got my soul close to most of you. Was looking at some of you like at brothers. Everything disappeared... No more raids, no more dungeons, no more events, no more farms. So no more fun and all that, that we have gone through. I literally got tears in my eyes. I wish you all the best boys and girls and a lot of luck in your lifes. Please take care, and i hope that we can once again reforge Devotion, atleast to spend time together and have fun.

I love you all.

BLUDY
    Edited: March 25, 2017

7. Peace and love to all of u who i knew from past 3 year till now.
    Wanted to say something with my robotic engrish...
    The time we have been spend together was huge..i can swear it was one of my long exprience in life and game together. As far as i know i was annoying person to some people but well...last stand man all over storms... id love to say:
    Since u was great and funny in game...be same to real life. All this causes some hidden reason that u cant track out...maybe family calls maybe work call or maybe some real future call...dont forget u have a real life inbetween brothers .peace and love specially to yuisrb.ronnex.bludy.tito.agonyz.droka.veni and ferjn.esmay.and on some case who i knew from past till end...

Bye😔❤

8. Good bye Devotion o/

your best Anub tank ever :)

9. Some of the best leaders I've come across on Warmane/Molten.
    Met some really nice people and friends as well, thanks for the good memories!

Spoiler: Show

Dat 0 lights + Conqueror credit on Yogg, Never forget!

My first and last Herald lel
    haHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10. It was my pleasure to play with you guys and girls. Wish you all the best in WoW and life.

Love you <3,
    http://imgur.com/a/3xhSr

P.S. Transferring to horde soon.
    Edited: August 21, 2018

11. May 24, 2017  

12. July 4, 2017  
    A little bird whispered me that Devotion is reforming.
    Hi

13. July 5, 2017  
    A little bird whispered me that Devotion is reforming.
    Hi
    hello my freind yes but we a new name <Strawberry Express> made by Esamy & Beauty , ( Alexqt / Notfoxer )

14. July 5, 2017  
    hello my freind yes but we a new name <Strawberry Express> made by Esamy & Beauty , ( Alexqt / Notfoxer )
    with a new name*

First ... 404849505152 ... Last