1. I don't play anymore but I've watched stream of tournament and congratulation boys for being tier 3 guild. At least you didn't wipe on the Lich King like other guild did which was quite hilarious to watch and listen to their raid leader and his accent but you guys did good job that's all I'm gonna say. Keep up the good work my Serbian brothers *cough* *cough*

P.S.
    You need to do better guild cleanup for next tournament so you end up first haHAA.
    Love you all.
    think before you say something and dont bring this up its embarrassing. even FN member got dc and wipe at LK they still managed to catch up and beat us. we must admitted that part. in my opinion by watching this, all the leaders has accent not just the leaders, most of the player in here have it.

2. Seems like Devotion got some well mannered people here.

It was nice competing against you, it was a pretty close run, hope they make something like this next year as well :D

Best of luck from FN.

3. Hello 😊 To be honest if we take a look at past ... beeing devotion is realy hard due losing so much core and raider and progressive member into horde who doesnt show up for alliance.plus some agrossive plans from members before cleanup made it even more wrost. I even didnt think that there will be any member of old devotion in it by any chance . As far as i know beeing a devotion member is so much honor to me. The only reason that made me to be screw of losing my real life was devotion and its members.
    Once more. After rebuild im proude of you guys that you goes up after this short term of workup into alliance and such planning like this challenge.

Giving my best hopes for devotion and its owners. Im proude that we have devotion in this realm such as old method guild base as social and hardcore raiding.
    I left it to be guildless because i was nearly to cheat on my wife to keep playing more than a hour daily because i love to be in bed with yuisrb and exclude in same time 😂😛jk

Miss u guys
    BaeR
    Edited: January 30, 2017

4. think before you say something and dont bring this up its embarrassing. even FN member got dc and wipe at LK they still managed to catch up and beat us. we must admitted that part. in my opinion by watching this, all the leaders has accent not just the leaders, most of the player in here have it.
    As I was reading your post I asked myself how can someone be this stupid? Oh well I guess it can since you are probably from some third world country where average IQ is equal to like 60-70? You don't get my sarcasm, don't you?

5. As I was reading your post I asked myself how can someone be this stupid? Oh well I guess it can since you are probably from some third world country where average IQ is equal to like 60-70? You don't get my sarcasm, don't you?
    So whats your point of third world country? Im from third world country and i dont feel any mental ****** in my IQ.
    Choose better example for your own words 🙁

6. As I was reading your post I asked myself how can someone be this stupid? Oh well I guess it can since you are probably from some third world country where average IQ is equal to like 60-70? You don't get my sarcasm, don't you?
    Oh god... Jesus...

7. As I was reading your post I asked myself how can someone be this stupid? Oh well I guess it can since you are probably from some third world country where average IQ is equal to like 60-70? You don't get my sarcasm, don't you?
    there is a third world country? since me stupid here go smart in your own third world country no need you here. we appreciate your congrats but we dont need your opinion about other guild. dont you see they come cheer for us even we lost to them? good thing you didnt say you are a member of devotion otherwise.....

8. Day 1479, Dero is still waiting someone to react at his jokes. Too bad he's a joke himself...

9. Day 1479, Dero is still waiting someone to react at his jokes. Too bad he's a joke himself...
    Truth hurts.
    I bet not being the best hurts, too.
    Edited: January 31, 2017 Reason: <3

10. Ruby Sanctum

The Twilight Destroyer - 34

Light of Dawn - 62

11. guess who's back, haturs.

plz dont u georgian ****

First ... 364445464748 ... Last