1. May 23, 2016  
    Wait... Devotion is back? I mean this time for real?
    No its not back. Guild is still inactive. What i mean was that remain active players are still around. Can contact in-game if you want to play together once again and seek fun, progression and casual raiding.

2. May 25, 2016  
    Lul Swedron o/ brt

Alo Esmej, ma bezi bre picka, ROFL

3. May 25, 2016  

4. June 6, 2016  
    this picture ron is just disgusting. do not spread ur dudenesslove here pls xD

on topic: bump bois. hows new realm ? :)

5. July 1, 2016  

6. July 2, 2016  

is
    Back

Hello there friends , we came up with that #Bump to anounce that Devotion has been reformed. After quite a few time after guild entered into Inactive Mode , we decided to start once again by the glad of our community and friends we made in that amount of time from when guild was forged. Altho this time the guild is not gonna be in the same faction as before due few changes , so we decided to remake the guild in Alliance side this time just to experience some other point of view that makes game enjoyable.

What's the main fact that we reformed?
    It's simple. There was enough time in those few months to understand that guilds aint only about farming and progress. Fact that convinced the few part from the Founder Staff Members to take that decision was mostly because of the community we had in that time , the few amount of people that asked for remake and the will that was needed to make our guild shine once again by the people that were always wearing Devotion tag with pride .

What is gonna happen with the guild, what is your goal now?
    Our main goal is to remake our community as it was long time ago, that community that the people were logging and having fun even during raids , even in the free time. That community that made few people to say that our guild was unique from that point of view.

Is the guild gonna be same as before in terms of progress?
    We decided to focus more into "Having fun" part this time. Everyone knows that when Endgame turns badly , the community is changing in bad facts. For now we just agreed to be Semi-Casual guild due scripts are not what we would realy like to see now sadly. Our goal is to clear the rest part of instances that were not cleared before , such as Ulduar for exemple. That doesn't mean guild is just gonna do Ulduar farm , there's gonna be the other part of raids such as ICC and RS , just it's not gonna be Hardcore Farming / Focusing as before, but more in having fun .

As a last point i would like to say that our
    Recruitment is now OPEN. Every old member is welcome to ask for invite at one of the Staff Members below. Whoever is interested in joining our guild to rebuild our core and fits the requierments, is welcome to apply @ http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com/.

Guild Masters:
    -Ronexe
    -Esmay

Officers:
    -Backtities
    -Dejmon

Long live Devotion

7. July 4, 2016  
    lonk laif (and maybe others) to ronron
    good luuuuuuck with geld

I literally loled at this one.. ;DDD

All traitors will be burned at the stake. - Opti2k16

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Dero you're the first traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited: July 4, 2016

8. July 4, 2016  
    hello guyz, i really dont have anything against anyone here, in fact i respect everyone since ive been around for many years, i dont think any of u know me cuz i tryed to stay in background but id like to ask if its possible to keep this unpleasent situation away from here for one reason. this is recruitment thread i dont think this is the right place for this kind of situations and id be open to everyone for conversation in a way of calming down and settle this things up. i apologize if i offended someone with this post, it was not my intention.

PS: a bad things happen obviously and its not comfortable to anyone. i looking forward to talk with someone out of this thread and fix this.

My regards.
    Edited: July 4, 2016

9. July 5, 2016  
    Any trashtalking, insulting or drama starting posts will not be tolerated, and he had plenty of those in the past 48 hours in this thread. Users who decide to go with those kind of posts will be infracted according to our rules.

10. July 5, 2016  
    Hello everyone, little bump, we are slowly coming back to track. Again having fun and enjoying our raids.
    Ulduar 10 is fully cleared and added on progression list.

For everyone who want to have fun raiding without any tense moments feel free to contact ingame. Our core group is still under maintenace and hopefully we will soon jump into 25man raids.

Guild leadership is in hands of experient people who are here for quite awhile, and as from now on Devotion Staff is finally finished and composed of:

- Esmay
    - Ronexe
    - Beautyrare
    - Shamslol
    - Backtities
    - Dejmon

Regards, ME.

11. July 5, 2016  

12. July 6, 2016  
    Hi everyone, we do our first 25man raid after 3 days of coming back and it wasnt that bad.

Recruitment is OPEN for everyone. For more info contact some of the staff members. Cya ingame.

13. July 7, 2016  
    Hello my name is toni!

14. July 7, 2016  
    Hello everyone. Today we also did some raiding tho we aint rushing things. Reforming very slowly and safely. RS25N is cleared as we reach enough people for 2nd day in a row for 25man raid.

Core group still aint done. We are recruiting still and in need of all classes and specs atm. Once we are done with core we will step into heroics. As for now we are chillin and having fun doing random raids.

Regards, Esme.

15. July 7, 2016  

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last