1. Light of Dawn #33

4th run, vgz to everyone. o//
    http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com/
    Edited: March 16, 2016

2. Anddddddddd guess what. Today we achieved our 4th LOD kill this week. Congratz everyone it was nice run.

SS from me, tho i was ONLY ONE grabbed :( i krii. Anyway this leads us to Light of Dawn no. 33!!! GZ

3. gz gz, there is a question, how many time you can kill Lk in 1 week? the answer is how many alts core people have hahahaha rekt!

4. gz gz, there is a question, how many time you can kill Lk in 1 week? the answer is how many alts core people have hahahaha rekt!
    By some reason I don't find this funny.

5. The problem is i dont know who the **** ate you?

6. Still wiating the answer? who are you?

7. Light of Dawn #34

First Group

Was 1-shot very clean kill. No deaths, all perfect how its supposed to be. Good job everyone.

8. Good kill, awesome guild, nice to be part of it, Esmey, Bube, Aendoris, Exlude, Bludy, Acho jebem vas u dupe strasno!

9. Light of Dawn #35

Second Group

One more perfect run. No deaths clean kill. Good job. We are still recruiting exceptional players, if you are interested visit our website or whisper one of staff members ingame.

Regards, Esme

10. Ruby Sanctum #15

First Group

Good kill. Good job people.

11. Ruby Sanctum #16

Second Group

Last dispel was bit bad tho pushed group right into adds. Also we did it 24man since our spriest DC-ed right on start, but we manage it. Good job people.

12. Hello guyz, since the new core upgrade today is up on our realm we right away went in ICC25HC to check the things out, and we can say that its not the same one as it was before. There are alot of changes there aswell as class changes also. We killed Sindragosa and are looking forward to encounter Lich King. On the very first day of new core we are happy that we achieved some kind of a progress right away.

Regards, Esme
    Edited: March 23, 2016

13. Hello guyz, since the new core upgrade today is up on our realm we right away went in ICC25HC to check the things out, and we can say that its not the same one as it was before. There are alot of changes there aswell as class changes also. We killed Sindragosa and are looking forward to encounter Lich King. On the very first day of new core we are happy that we achieved some kind of a progress right away.

Regards, Esme
    Sindra Down, how about Professor? Kappa

14. Sindra Down, how about Professor? Kappa
    We are still practicing PP on 25 heroic since the new core alot of people aint familiar with that encounter. Tho, we dont have problem on normals and aswell as 10 heroic.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last