1. July 5, 2017  
    Take Svanie with u pls?

2. July 5, 2017  
    The newly formed guild has no connection with Devotion.. The truth is that we have many ex Devotion members, they are just a friends who enjoyed playing with us for many years. Cheers.

3. July 5, 2017  

4. glad to see this :D,sadly i still need 10 points for transfer faction since i'm on horde now,but i will be there when i'm ready

5. Devotion is coming back!

Hello there! After almost one year and a half of inactivity, Devotion is coming back. We decided to bring it back by the glad of our community and friends that we used to play with for a long time.

What is gonna happen with the guild, what is our goal now?
    Our mission is to bring back the good old times we used to spend and remake the atmosphere we did enjoy. Community is our main goal followed by having fun and progressing toghether.

What is the aim in terms of progress now?
    We are gonna stick to the format we used to roll. We will farm HC content aswell as Fun content (Ulduar, Nax, etc.).

As a last point i would like to say that our Recruitment is now OPEN. Every old member is welcome to ask for invite at one of the Staff Members below. Whoever is interested in joining our guild to rebuild our core and fits the requierments, is welcome to apply @ http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com/.

Guild Leaders:
    -
    Ronexe
    - Esmay
    - Beautyrare

6. good luck reforming bois

ps. rone and esme kys

7. Oh need to raid again with then (RONE YOU SUCK!), anyway nice to be part of devotion again.

8. Hello, Bane of The Fallen King #80 (1st kill + one-shot 24h after reform)

9. Bane of The Fallen King #81

Only two days has passed? Damn sure seems like a long while. Devo is back, community is quickly forming, we've been working on 10 men raids while still gathering old and new players for our 25men setup. Serious raiding is about to begin from next week when we are gonna start to progress and conquer everything on our way! Join us and yet again be part of our community.
    http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com

10. Bane of The Fallen King #82

One more day passed , one more kill done. Slowly gettin back in form bois. )

11. hey sindi :) glad to see you again <3 - esme

12. We had our first 25man raid last night and it passed incredibly well. We did Icecrown Citadel 11/12 on heroic and our journey on LOD is starting sooner then we expected. Good job and really good work people.

Professor Putricide 25 Heroic

Sindragosa 25 Heroic

Our recruitment is OPEN. Cya in raids people.

Regards, Esme.

13. Light of Dawn #69

On request of our beloved friends to bring back the community we once had and the fun we long missed, we reformed the guild and just 5 days after, we manage to get Light of Dawn in our very first 25man raid. It was very clean, good job and congratulations everyone.

First ... 414950515253 ... Last