1. this is my guild omg :D
    welcome, enjoy ur stay, hope u gonna like it. :)

2. It was nice to play whit you guys, 1 of the best comunity guild if ever been! THx you for that! LOng live and have fun! SEe ya in next univers! Jezicina love oyu all!
    it was very nice with you jeziii. ull be always part of us. see ya m8. :)

3. It was nice to play whit you guys, 1 of the best comunity guild if ever been! THx you for that! LOng live and have fun! SEe ya in next univers! Jezicina love oyu all!
    Jezi is laif.jezi iz lav.jezi fur evair.

4. LIGHT OF DAWN #19
    Second run

LOOT:
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - Ronnexee
    [Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy] - Alvinnfftw
    [Invincible's Reins] - Excessive

If you're decently geared enough for Heroics and got knowledge about the raids, feel free to apply on our website http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com
    Edited: February 9, 2016

5. the carry is real xd
    kek, tuzak xD 8mill man. next one more then 10mill xD

6. hello from the other side

7. how can rets top... it's impossible xD

8. How many hours per day do you guys raid for? And how many days a week is it mandatory to show up for raid? I assume not
    The whole 6 days?

9. How many hours per day do you guys raid for? And how many days a week is it mandatory to show up for raid? I assume not
    The whole 6 days?
    We are raiding everyday @ 6pm server time. Raiding time is 3h max. Nothing after that. So main raids are happening 6pm. But some randoms can happen anytime after or before main raids. And yes its NOT mandatory to show up for raid everyday, but is desirable to be active as much you can. Ofc you are coming when ever you can for raids.

Regads, Esme

10. Nice people and friendly clan memorized in my head for ever.also prograssing is crazy grows as end raiding beside some pvp events and fair dkp system so ya good one.

Had a nice time with u guys.wish u my friends grows the best ways to gain fun alot!

Tuziiii!!! Wer tuzi

Regards.BaeR

11. LIGHT OF DAWN #20
    Third Run

LOOT:
    [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] - Fattywarr
    [Royal Scepter of Terenas II] - Extended
    [Invincible's Reins] - Emrysdeekay

If you're decently geared enough for Heroics and got knowledge about the raids, feel free to apply on our website http://devotion-dw.shivtr.com

12. opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,congrats for da kill

P.S:emsai suck at cleaving!!!!!,ron best :S

13. Hello guyz, another week is over and here is what we manage to do:

x3 ICC25HC - 3 LODS
    x2 RS25HC
    x5 RS25N
    x4 ICC25N
    x2 TOGC25
    x2 Banes ( sadly not more due focusing on 25man raids )
    Multiple other 10man raids.

It was hard week and exhausting for us, but we manage to do what we aimed and we are satisfied with schedule we have.
    Recruitment is as always OPEN for exceptional players. For more info about recruitment whisper some of the names from front ( home ) page or make an application on our website ( which you can find on home page aswell ).

Cya ingame. Regards, Esme

First ... 91011121321 ... Last