1. Events September 16th - September 20th

Greetings Warmane community,

This is our event schedule for this week, it features a brand new event and a mix of some good old ones. We're also planning to introduce more PvP events on our pure PvP realms and implement some older ideas so we create a challenge.

Schedule
    Spoiler: Show

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    Race Event
    Race against other players on a course full of traps, using the world around you and try to get to the throne first.

1v1 Single-Elimination Tournament
    Fight against 16 other people and claim the top prize which includes titles, vanity rewards such as mounts and tokens.

Stairs Event
    How far up can you go? Beware, you might encounter traps on your journey or be fooled by fake routes!

Treasure Hunt
    A GM will call out 3 special items to him, they might be random junk, or stellar things. Either way, if you find them and bring them to the GM you will be handsomely rewarded.

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here.
    Edited: September 16, 2015 Reason: Formatting | Spelling

2. at least make the images clickable.

3. at least make the images clickable.
    Should be just fine even without opening it in a new tab/window but, sure, made it clickable.

4. Prothean,I have 1 question pls. Is this 1v1 event on Warsong for ally only? If its not why da hell horde cant join event? There is 0 horde on event and ik atleast 5 ppl that /w u as first ones :).

-Love-Alice-

5. Prothean,I have 1 question pls. Is this 1v1 event on Warsong for ally only? If its not why da hell horde cant join event? There is 0 horde on event and ik atleast 5 ppl that /w u as first ones :).

-Love-Alice-
    It was filled up rather fast, all 16 by Alliance players. You know by our past events that we do not differentiate by faction. The addon that we use sends invites and has no slot maximum so it still sends the message 'you have been invited' and such.

6. Thank you for hosting an another successful event @Deathwing. I really appreciate your work and by making those events possible!
    Salute to Proterean and Hisue.

Luckypunk/DW

7. Thank you for hosting an another successful event @Deathwing. I really appreciate your work and by making those events possible!
    Salute to Proterean and Hisue.

Luckypunk/DW
    Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

8. The stair event on deathwing was loads of fun keep on the good work :)

Artoris/Dw

9. Good to see more events, nice job Proterean & Hisue

10. Many a time the hard work of gm-s to host these events goes unnoticed.
    Great work guys!

definitely made the game more fun for us.
    regards
    hectate