1. i smell it in the air..

Do you guys feel it coming?
    The release of Lordaeron will bring a lot of #goodstuff in my opinion, and since we have not had a change log in so long, i expect the next one for all 3 expansions to be huge.

How do you think Neltharion and Frostwolf would benefit though?
    give us thoughts and speculations and keep the #HYPE rolling!

2. Do you guys feel it coming?
    The release of Lordaeron will bring a lot of #goodstuff in my opinion, and since we have not had a change log in so long, i expect the next one for all 3 expansions to be huge.

How do you think Neltharion and Frostwolf would benefit though?
    give us thoughts and speculations and keep the #HYPE rolling!
    Will bring alot of goodstuffs...???
    They said their priority now is Loarderon, so they will not work in Neltharion. This realm is every day more bug (Potions stuck bug, spirit mend, censure, pets, Venom strikes...) and we haven't any fix or new bgs...
    The release of Lordaeron will be the end for Neltharion and I don't expect any huge change log for this realm.

P.D: Warsong should merge with Neltharion. It's absurd have a 200-400 players realm online, when you can do the same and more in Neltharion
    Edited: September 16, 2015

3. I have to agree with Delenis on this, were getting more bugs than fixes and ill leave it at that, quest bugs, rep bugs, non scripted bg's, non scripted dungeons, you brought bfg out a year ago, nothing since then. You see lordaeron as a positive thing for neltharion? They gonna skip nelth and head straight back to mop and wod.
    Atleast fix same faction rated battlegrounds.

4. Warsong should merge with Neltharion. It's absurd have a 200-400 players realm online, when you can do the same and more in Neltharion
    Yeah, Warsong, where you get instant 85, free ruthless gear, professions, gems, enchants, gold, more often conquest cap resets and accessible BiS PvE gear with conquest points should definitely merge with Neltharion where you have to work for your level, PvP gear, professions, gems/enchants and raid for your PvE gear.

You're a genius, sir.

5. Yeah, Warsong, where you get instant 85, free ruthless gear, professions, gems, enchants, gold, more often conquest cap resets and accessible BiS PvE gear with conquest points should definitely merge with Neltharion where you have to work for your level, PvP gear, professions, gems/enchants and raid for your PvE gear.

You're a genius, sir.
    Warsong: 200 players online +30 min bgs queues, you call this PvP?
    your lack of intelligence is overwhelming.

6. With the release of Lordaeron all of the scripted low-level content will be ported to all other realms/expansions, including Neltharion. Other than that; what are you expecting to happen? There's not much else left to script. There's some class tweaks as always, Nefarian was supposed to be released months ago but that never happened, Molten Front could be scripted but that won't happen because that would be way too much effort with too little of a reward since most people won't give a damn. Relevant to the PvP-scene there's a couple of battlegrounds to be scripted such as Strand of the Ancients and Isle of Conquest, perhaps fix the issue of same faction Rated BG queues - which mind you is only relevant to a very small population of Neltharion - and then, what, War Games? Tol'Barad? Nah.

Cataclysm has been and always will be a neglected expansion, just as Mists of Pandaria is now after the hype has died down and as Warlords of Draenor will be once that hype dies down after release. If Warmane even decides to make a WoD realm, who knows. It sounds to me like you just want change but you don't really know what that change would be. You want 'more' but forget that there's really not that much 'more' left to add.

If anything, as OP said, if you want more for Neltharion then yes; you should be hyped for Lordaeron.

7. Warsong: 200 players online +30 min bgs queues, you call this PvP?
    So you think it's a wise idea to allow these 200 players to transfer their characters from a PvP only realm (where you get free stuff) to a PvE realm (where you have to work for your stuff) like Neltharion?

Also, I do reckon Warsong's population would slightly increase when they finally implement AT core there. It would bring a lot of fixes, new features, better working mmr system and more competitiveness to PvP in general. Also bear in mind that AT core had cross-faction BGs implemented so BG queues won't be an issue anymore.

As for Neltharion, they'll will port all of the scripted low level content to the other realms once Lordaeron goes live; as Aio already stated. And I'm pretty sure these minor class bugs will get eventually fixed.

However, crying on the forums won't get the bugs fixed, if you're butthurt leave the forums and go back to sniffing glue and gasoline.

8. im not crying on the forum about bugs or anything lmao, i just wanted to hear what some people would like to see in the server after the next changelog and all that good jazz.

molten will never merge warsong with neltharion because warsong is the work of Arena Tournament and is where most of their cata players already exist.
    what else? warlocks have been bugged for as far as i can remember .. if i start listing **** you will get bored. but theres a bugtracker for that

im not butthurt, so dont come off deffensive acting all butthurt because i did not make this post to attract QQ'ers.

peace

9. Warsong: 200 players online +30 min bgs queues, you call this PvP?
    600+ players during peak hours and alliance out numbers horde 2:1, meaning there will be another 40+ or so alliance rogues running around with bone link + vial 2 shotting people with their stuns.

If anything warsong merging with neltharion would only make an already pvp alliance dominate faction even stronger but of course you would love that.

I want spirit mend, pet bug and kill command now to be fixed, kill command dosent even stack with attack power it seems before I could easily crit 40k on a full cata geared player but now it barely hits 15k.

Hunters keep getting nerfed while paladins & shamans keep staying broken and the developers don't give two ****s

10. 600+ players during peak hours and alliance out numbers horde 2:1, meaning there will be another 40+ or so alliance rogues running around with bone link + vial 2 shotting people with their stuns.
    Yeah, exactly my point.. Merging these realms would cause more issues than solutions; dude seriously needs to pull his head out of his áss and start paying more attention to the whole situation.

As for the bug fixes, keep in mind that their current priority is Lordaeron > other wrath realms > Frostwolf (MoP) > WoD realm (if there's one) > Warsong (AT core) > Neltharion. So we have to have patience and hopefully they'll turn their focus to Cataclysm once they're done with Lordaeron, other than that there's not much to do really. I personally stopped playing my DK due to the current severe pet issues.

11. I want spirit mend, pet bug and kill command now to be fixed, kill command dosent even stack with attack power it seems before I could easily crit 40k on a full cata geared player but now it barely hits 15k.

Hunters keep getting nerfed while paladins & shamans keep staying broken and the developers don't give two ****s
    And as always the forums is not the place to cry about bug fixes - use the Bugtracker

12. old pve content, some quests achievements maybe. dat is all lel. rip nelth.

13. old pve content, some quests achievements maybe. dat is all lel. rip nelth.
    Cry me a river :/

14. And as always the forums is not the place to cry about bug fixes - use the Bugtracker
    Joke of the day, as if Warmane cares about the bugs on neltharion.. HAHAHA

There will probably be another 2 moltdowns before deepholm gets fixed

15. Joke of the day, as if Warmane cares about the bugs on neltharion.. HAHAHA

There will probably be another 2 moltdowns before deepholm gets fixed
    Which is why all of us smart people are abandoning this pathetic, sinking ship and jumping to Lord the minute it's open. Just imagine it, balanced PvP, can't wait.

123 Last