1. Does anyone know if TRP or MRP work for Lordaeron?

2. Does anyone know if TRP or MRP work for Lordaeron?
    Yes, there is a post with links to add on downloads.

3. I've created a guild on Lordaeron and Deathwing.
    Out of 100+ ppl I could only get 2 sigs on Lordaeron
    But CouncilOfTheBlackHarvest is formed on DW, I'm open to RP on both servers. I am 6.4k affliction lock on DW who does RP/PvP

4. A Guild on Lordaeron was created last night, Horde.
    Guild Name is <Warforged>

Just /who g-'warforged' and whisper someone for an invite

5. Anyone interested in making some dwarf only RP guild or paladin only RP guild? I would gladly join it

6. We're considering to make Stormwind Army chapter on Lordaeron becouse of it's popularity.

7. Anyone interested in making some dwarf only RP guild or paladin only RP guild? I would gladly join it
    Same here, absolutely loving the idea of a dwarf only guild !

8. I would make one, but im not active as one guild master should be, so i think it would be failure if i would form guild. So if any1 more active is interested in this idea let me know, i would surely join u. For Khaaaz Moodaan! :D

9. Hey guys,

I'm on lordearon and im playin as a troll hunter to get in the swing of things,
    anyone which would have a spot for me for some rp, haven't rped in a long time and im really looking to get back into it!
    If anyone would have suggestions on where to go or whatever, would we awesome!
    Thanks in advance,

-Ryea

EDIT: It's been a while since the last post. Really hope things haven't died. =/
    Edited: October 6, 2015

10. Heya. Same as VannilaCake, I hope the RP is still alive!

I'd like to find a guild to RP with, not really looking to high end game and such, just to have some good time while leveling, questing, dungeoning, etc :) To that end, can anyone point out which faction has a more active RP community as of now? I've always been an Alliance guy but Blood Elves have a special place in my heart so I wouldn't mind going over there. Might as well add that I live in Spain, so I'm using the UTC+1 time, in case time zones are important for event porpuses and the like.

11. Charging port went out on my laptop and I haven't played in a few days.

I'm hoping to fix it by the weekend.

12. Hey,
    My ingame name is Malachi and I'd love to join a alliance roleplay guild. Any idea on how I can join?

13. Hey,
    My ingame name is Malachi and I'd love to join a alliance roleplay guild. Any idea on how I can join?
    I think they have started a Stormwind Army on Alliance. I'll be on tonight on Skullslinger.

14. I think they have started a Stormwind Army on Alliance. I'll be on tonight on Skullslinger.
    Okay, Hopefully I can find you online, I seem to have bad luck with that :P

First 1234 Last