1. Lordaeron RP

I am extremely excited about Lordaeron returning as a hardcore server, even better is that Molten is requiring everyone to have RP names, I was just wondering if any RP guilds from other servers plan to move here? Second, if RP guilds were present on Lordaeron does anyone think they will be active? Lordaeron had a RP guild on both Horde and Alliance previous moltdown, I'd like to see people taking better advantage of fresh servers (open guildnanes lore names, gaining server rep)

It would be really nice to see more lore inspired guilds on Lordaeron, I personally cringe every time I see terrible guild names and rubbish character names.

2. I'd like to see RP on WotLK as well, since I could actually participate!

3. I'm gonna be focused on leveling post launch but I would like to start a RP guild. I usually play Horde but I think id have better luck on the Alliance

4. I'd like to see an RP guild on the Horde side to be honest . If you decide to join the Horde side update this post please.

5. I'm definitely interested in a roleplaying guild - Horde favored, but I'm not picky. RP adds so much depth and engagement to the game, on top of being an active community. I wanna geek out about Warcraft things with people and pretend to be a pretentious racist elf.

6. I'm gonna be focused on leveling post launch but I would like to start a RP guild. I usually play Horde but I think id have better luck on the Alliance
    This isn't so true. Blood Elves are biiiig in the RP community. A lot of people enjoy Horde-side RP in wotlk. I'll be starting an RP guild Alliance side myself which will double as an IC leveling guild. I'll put a post up when it comes time :)

7. Oh well I notice that most players favor the Alliance side even though I prefer playing Horde.. I'll create a character on both sides and see which one has the most rp players and play there in the end.

8. How is this all organized? Is there a chat channel I can find people in or am I gonna be stuck looking for MRP profiles in Org/SW?

9. I suggest once we're on the server with our characters created we should check back here with our in game names. We could also make the OOCRP channel that the players on frostwolf used to have.

maralais
    We could also make the OOCRP channel that the players on frostwolf used to have.
    It's still alive, thank you very much. :P

11. I suggest once we're on the server with our characters created we should check back here with our in game names. We could also make the OOCRP channel that the players on frostwolf used to have.
    That would work quite nicely.

12. This isn't so true. Blood Elves are biiiig in the RP community. A lot of people enjoy Horde-side RP in wotlk. I'll be starting an RP guild Alliance side myself which will double as an IC leveling guild. I'll put a post up when it comes time :)
    Yes I have decided to do the same on Horde, a RP/levling guild is perfect for Lordaeron release. ill be playing orc Prot warrior for anyone who wants to join me (gonna need heals and dps to run dungeons lvl 20+).

I'd also like to organize a world Pvp/Rp with you if your guild is successful but I would like to organize a world event in which we designate a location (I.e stromgrade/alterac) & fight for control in a KoTH type scenario. We could keep tally over who controls which regions via forums. A previous guild master of mine had this idea but went inactive soon after our first attempt. I'd like to revive the idea.

13. Channel OOCRP is made and active. I have mod privileges in it, all hail, etc.

14. I created my character on the alliance side and my in game name is Nines, feel free to add me .
    Edited: September 26, 2015

15. Hello everyone.

A roleplay guild sounds absolutely wonderful, will you all mainly be on the Horde? I haven't decided which faction I should choose, I love them both and only can hope that great people reside on both sides. If anyone has any thoughts, please, feel free to share. Sorry to intrude upon the thread!

123 ... Last