1. The Son's of hodir chain quest

from the start to the last, most of them are bugged and are impossible to complete without a GM's help.

2. Not true. They can be completed. Look for the guide on the forums. It's easy, and takes about 5-10 min max.

3. Dude if you're looking to get exalted just kill one of the Stormforged Iron Giants and loot Slag Covered Metal and just complete the quest.

4. yeah..my guild mate showed it to me..thanks!

5. I got exalted by this way, however, is this how it is supposed to be in retail? or is something Warmane made?

6. Dude if you're looking to get exalted just kill one of the Stormforged Iron Giants and loot Slag Covered Metal and just complete the quest.
    However, if you do this, you have no hope of ever getting Loremaster. Not that you can get it on here anyway, but still.

7. Yea I found that out later when this was moltenwow when I had about 11 quests remaining for Storm Peaks was aiming for Northrend Loremaster.

8. Is it still possible? Tried it with my rogue (started quest-chain in K3) and my hunter (didn't start it) and no Slag Covered Metal from the Stormforged Iron Giants east of Dun Niffelem :/