1. Polls please.

Hey there Mods / other staff.

Any chance you could make some stickied threads with polls asking what people are gonna be rolling? would be nice to have one for class, one for faction and one for role, tank, heal and dps.

Im pretty sure I cant make a poll, so if you guys could make them it would give people a nice idea of what to make, and hopefully avoid massive imbalances

Thanks!

2. We had one for ally/horde ratio it was 50/50 :) Not sure why you would need any other polls cause there is one that says what class/race/Faction you wanna play in Lord sub forum :)

3. I dont' see the horde / ally poll anywhere? I think i saw one briefly but cant remember where it is, and it only had like 140 people who used it because it closed so quickly?

if there is a thread where people post what class etc they are gonna play, a poll would display the info a whole lot easier. It saves people from having to read every single post in the thread to find out what is/isn't popular class wise, also means people can fill their info in much easier.

4. I dont' see the horde / ally poll anywhere? I think i saw one briefly but cant remember where it is, and it only had like 140 people who used it because it closed so quickly?

if there is a thread where people post what class etc they are gonna play, a poll would display the info a whole lot easier. It saves people from having to read every single post in the thread to find out what is/isn't popular class wise, also means people can fill their info in much easier.
    Yeah perhaps but people can always make their own polls so... I don't see the problem here haha! There are class threads and what not... Not sure why the horde/ally one was closed but it prob served it's purpose :)

5. we can make our own polls? i have no idea how!

6. we can make our own polls? i have no idea how!
    I think we can in someway? Not sure how... Or people asked for permission for a poll.

7. haha, well that isn't much help! in my efforts to find it i have ended up changing the forum to some new layout and i cant work out how to change it back!