1. Postpone?

Im sensing a postpone for Lordareon launch.
    IS that possible ? Also There has been no news in Devlog for 20 days.
    Wagwan guys ?

2. As far as I have heard there hss been no talk yet of postponing but would be nice to have a high up person reasure the crouds and update the info on the realm if anything has changed since the outline was created

3. I really doubt that would happen... They have had a teaser saying it's the 25th FOR A LONG while... So it would be really weird if it would be postponed....

4. I'm really dissapointed they haven't done a stres test yet...

I'm also pretty sure that if they wanted to, they could release the realm in the following hours, but they've taken a later date just to be sure this won't be like previous announcements (getting MoP flashbacks)

5. I'm really dissapointed they haven't done a stres test yet...

I'm also pretty sure that if they wanted to, they could release the realm in the following hours, but they've taken a later date just to be sure this won't be like previous announcements (getting MoP flashbacks)

They usally do stress test like few days before realm opens (if they do that hopefully ...)

6. I'm really dissapointed they haven't done a stres test yet...

Hopefully they will do it prior to the release of the realm.... I just hope they won't delay it cause it will make me tear my eyes out! Yeah i hope not...

7. Hopefully they will do it prior to the release of the realm.... I just hope they won't delay it cause it will make me tear my eyes out! Yeah i hope not...
    Be like to devs :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISauRJrQjg

8. ooh noo - the obligatory, dreaded, postponement thread.
    ..it wouldnt be right without it :P

9. ooh noo - the obligatory, dreaded, postponement thread.
    ..it wouldnt be right without it :P
    Still i wish it won't happend :/ I'll cry a river of tears if it's delayed!!!

10. Still i wish it won't happend :/ I'll cry a river of tears if it's delayed!!!
    25th September Newspaper headline: A guy who calls himself Thares commits suicide as his favourite game postpones the start of a new realm called Lordaeron.

:P

11. 25th September Newspaper headline: A guy who calls himself Thares commits suicide as his favourite game postpones the start of a new realm called Lordaeron.

:P
    Lol that's actually tragic hahah don't make it sound like that!

12. Plan is still to launch it at the 25th, nothing changed.

13. Plan is still to launch it at the 25th, nothing changed.
    Ur a lion with sunglasses...how can we believe it :D

(please dont kill me :C)

14. Plan is still to launch it at the 25th, nothing changed.
    Well that's good to hear :)

15. People are so addicted...

Just let them do their job. Be glad its not Blizzard we're talking about, because then the statement would simply be "Soon" for about 9 months until finally changed to "It's done when its done" for another year.

123 Last