1. points

I had 150 points and now I have to start over. My name is Stacy. I should have had 160 points as of today and now I have to start over with 10. Is there any way that you can give me the 150 points that I had. I should have a total of 160 points. Thank you. May God bless you.

2. Do you even bother reading the home page?

___
    POINT RESET AND REWORK
    September 1, 2015
    All points have been reset following the announcement here. The point shop is unavailable now as we rework the system. Players may continue collecting points which will be squished before the rework of the point shop is concluded.
    ____

that info can be found at https://www.warmane.com/ :)

3. My name is Stacy. I had the 150 points after the reset on September 1st. I was wondering why I lost the 150 points after the reset and if I can possibly get those points back. I only have 20 points as of now. I should have had at least 170 points by now.

4. it must be troll, its impossible that people may be that ******ed xDDD

5. Please tell me you're trolling because my brain just lost lots of IQ points.

6. Everything she said is right... She should have 170 points as of restart.. How she lost them i have no idea.. You guys are just too pleb.. The 'my name is stacy' part is funny doe..

7. I don't know how I lost the points that I had either. But the points was there one day and gone the next day