1. [US] Horde <Asphyxiation> Thurs/Fri/Sat 25m Raiding

Asphyxiation is a Horde guild that is looking to recruit highly skilled players to form a successful 25 man raiding guild. We will be operating on a 3 night/week basis (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), raiding from 7-11 PST (GMT-7) and are currently looking to expand our roster to take the release head on.

In the nearly 2 months till WotLK content is released, we will be assessing all applicants and determining who is up to our standards, measuring: skill, common sense, ability in a raid setting, ability to show up to planned events. We will achieve this by running CURRENT endgame content per expansion (ZG/MC/BWL for Vanilla, etc) on a 20-40 man roster, and filtering out applicants as we continue. Vanilla raids begin on October 8th or 15th (dependent on how many raid-ready members we have).

What can you expect from Asphyxiation?

A fun yet serious raiding atmosphere enforced by leadership in efforts to clear content quickly, cleanly and to grow as a team.

What does Asphyxiation expect from you?

High understanding of your class, raid encounters, and effort to improve either if they are found to be lacking. Attendance is also a fundamental part of a successful raiding group, so we ask that you can make at least 10 of 12 raids per month (84%).

If you are interested, please apply at http://asphyxiation.shivtr.com/. We are currently heavily in need of the following:
    Druids (All roles)
    Rogues
    Warriors (Dps)
    Mages
    Death Knights (later on)
    However, all outstanding applications will be considered!
    Edited: October 9, 2015

2. horde or alliance?
    Horde. Sorry, has been updated!

3. Hello im going to be the prot pally for this group if u have any questions you could also message me or add me on battletag on retail ekpunk#1848. One last way you could contact me is on skype add kotgmkpunk if you need me :).