1. Few questions about vendors/where to get certain items

First.... I was wondering where the vendor is for certain mounts like rooster egg and spectral tiger, etc...
    also was wondering where is vendor to buy the icc mace shadowpriests use....(i heard you need 2.2k+ rating)

also i'm wondering how do i get charred twilight scale trinket non heroic? and where?

Would appreciate some feedback!

2. I think spectral tiger is a VIP mount im not sure, but I can buy exotic mounts like spectral tiger since my acc is a old VIP account from arena-tournament.com days :>

also why would you want a non heroic version of a trinket o:o

3. I think spectral tiger is a VIP mount im not sure, but I can buy exotic mounts like spectral tiger since my acc is a old VIP account from arena-tournament.com days :>

also why would you want a non heroic version of a trinket o:o
    cuz you can't wear the heroic version in arena.....

4. Several item like for example DFO are missing.
    Nobody knows why and nobody seems to care...

5. Several item like for example DFO are missing.
    you can get it, i just don't know where....charred twilight scale that is... non heroic

6. The last time I checked it DBW hc and DFO hc were missing.
    The ppl that have these items bought them already before they messed up the vendors.

7. You cannot get any 277 trinkets right now, iirc.
    And yes, they used to be availabe, that`s why some (still) have them, but it`s low impact anyways as you can still get the 284s which are more meaningful, and anyways you cannot use them in the arena.

8. The mace has the same stats as the PvP mace and does require 2.2k rating. Like Shadowmourne the stats on the mace have been modified so that the weapons don't offer any advantage and instead just serve as a status symbol.

Several item like for example DFO are missing.
    Balance.

9. It doesnt seem that the trinkets are missing on purpose.
    It seems more that Warmane simply forgot to add the items to the vendors.

For example, StS hc and CTS hc are available but DBW hc, PotNL hc, Bauble hc and DFO hc are missing.
    There is no logical explanation. They just messed it up...

10. rip dbw hc trinket in bgs :<
    Wish I kept my original character from AT with all the op crap on xD