1. Lordaeron - buying items for real money. Fake or reality?

Hello,

I just have one question.

Will it be possible to buy any items( gear or weapons) in Lordaeron for real money?
    I have seen somewhere sentence: ,,Reminder, Lordaeron will have no point shop.´´
    On the other hand I have seen on ,,[UPDATED] Lordaeron PTR information´´ this:
    No point store
    Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Item availability based on in-game obtainability
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs

It would highly daunt me to play on Lordaeron, if there will be possibility to buy items for real money that´s why I am asking.

Thanks for the answers.

Edited: September 21, 2015

2. Yes based on this - Item availability based on realm's progression (you can donate for the items of the current tier of content). AT least how i see it

3. Yes, you can buy items on Lordaeron, but unlike other realms, items will be more expensive and based on realm progression. Also, you need to obtain the normal version of a weapon before being able to purchase the elite one.

4. In my opinion they shouldn't add any store to the server because it will still remove value of certain things.

5. Yes, you can buy items on Lordaeron, but unlike other realms, items will be more expensive and based on realm progression. Also, you need to obtain the normal version of a weapon before being able to purchase the elite one.
    Where is this written?

To quote myself from another thread...

This is what is written:

- Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    Edge of Agony drops of Twin Valks, while Fleshrender is from 25man Tribute Chest. Where does this say anything about having to have done any boss on normal before getting heroic items? All it states (as I understand) is that you must have the previous item level equipped before the next iLvl piece may be bought. Someone could purchase a combination of 200, then 213, 219, 226, 232, 239, 245, 251, 258, 264, 271, 277, 284.
    There is nothing explicitly stated about needing a normal mode version of an item before being able to obtain a heroic version of it (though this would also be the case). This makes even less sense when you consider that aside from tier pieces, you didn't even have "heroic" mode items until ToGC. Prior to this, there were simply different items which dropped from 10 and 25man.
    Edited: September 17, 2015

6. There is nothing explicitly stated about needing a normal mode version of an item before being able to obtain a heroic version of it (though this would also be the case). This makes even less sense when you consider that aside from tier pieces, you didn't even have "heroic" mode items until ToGC. Prior to this, there were simply different items which dropped from 10 and 25man.
    From the freaking main post:
    - Item availability based on realm's progression
    - Item availability based on in-game obtainability
    - Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs

7. From the freaking main post:
    Still doesn't say wheather you have to the loot the item in game or if you can just donate for the normal version and then right after donate again for the heroic version. I really hope the latter is NOT the case.

8. Still doesn't say wheather you have to the loot the item in game or if you can just donate for the normal version and then right after donate again for the heroic version. I really hope the latter is NOT the case.
    No-one ever said you can't donate for the normal then for the heroic. Yes, you can do that. But, keep in mind items will be even more expensive, so you'll be paying a lot of money for something you won't use (the normal version) so you can obtain the heroic one.

9. Michiel1234, I clearly stated everything you quoted as I myself quoted from the same source. It still says nothing explicitly about a normal version of an item needing to be obtained before getting a heroic version of it. Re-read my post please. I wasn't targeting tier gear. I was talking generally in response to Radvo's response to the OP.

Edge of Agony is not a normal version of Fleshrender. It is a completely different weapon. What you quoted only states that an item of the previous item level must be equipped first before being able to purchase the next iLvl item for that slot.
    Edited: September 17, 2015

10. Yes, you will be able to spend coins for gear on Lordaeron. There are heavy limitations to it, and so players who intend to use coins for gear are more likely to choose Deathwing or Ragnaros to play, as the price of the items there is half.
    Items available on the shop will also be 1 tier below the available gear.

11. Yes, you will be able to spend coins for gear on Lordaeron. There are heavy limitations to it, and so players who intend to use coins for gear are more likely to choose Deathwing or Ragnaros to play, as the price of the items there is half.
    That's really cool to hear! I am really glad it's gonna be one tier lower the current gear :)

12. Items available on the shop will also be 1 tier below the available gear.

13. Yes, you will be able to spend coins for gear on Lordaeron. There are heavy limitations to it, and so players who intend to use coins for gear are more likely to choose Deathwing or Ragnaros to play, as the price of the items there is half.
    OMFG. No way. Best server ever. You just made my day. Im so glad This is happening. Cant express my self enough.

14. Yes, you will be able to spend coins for gear on Lordaeron. There are heavy limitations to it, and so players who intend to use coins for gear are more likely to choose Deathwing or Ragnaros to play, as the price of the items there is half.
    So people have to pay twice as much for a low tier Item on Lord? Very very VERY few people will do that, and that's great news for us.

I think a better route is removing the market place entirely on Lord, make big announcement framing the server as service to your many loyal players and as a sign of warmanes continued progress to distinguish itself from Molten. Have open donations to show support and skip queues, I think you will make more money, and bring in more players from outside the molten community.

Maybe you have data showing that people will buy low tier items. I know no one that would

15. So people have to pay twice as much for a low tier Item on Lord? Very very VERY few people will do that, and that's great news for us.

I think a better route is removing the market place entirely on Lord, make big announcement framing the server as service to your many loyal players and as a sign of warmanes continued progress to distinguish itself from Molten. Have open donations to show support and skip queues, I think you will make more money, and bring in more players from outside the molten community.

Maybe you have data showing that people will buy low tier items. I know no one that would
    Imagine some people with a late start, that are extremely bored by doing HC dungeons (mind you, no RDF!! confirmed that they dont know if it will EVER be enabled) and the beginning part of gearing... those people might go the lazy way and donate a few €/$/? (couple more than that on lord) just to be ready for raiding :) It would not be game breaking to get a tier lower, but it will make you skip a chunk of time.

I definitly think there are people that want that. Donate to support the server, and get a little push in the back themselves without spoiling the fun.

123 ... Last