1. Tushui reputation

Hey guys, I wanna make an achievement where you got all Pandaria factions to exalted to get a kite mount, and I only need Tushui. On the internet they say you only need to rquip the tabard and do pandaria dungeons and you'll get points, but I did one and no points at all. How can I get exalted with Tushui here? I know you can because I saw someone riding the kite mount

2. you prob saw someone that has a pandaren with all the factions exalted.. there's no way to get exalted with this faction unless you're a pandaren.. if you're not a pandaren you can't get exalted atm it's bugged and people already reported it.. take a sit and wait

3. you prob saw someone that has a pandaren with all the factions exalted.. there's no way to get exalted with this faction unless you're a pandaren.. if you're not a pandaren you can't get exalted atm it's bugged and people already reported it.. take a sit and wait
    actually, I saw an orc riding the kite..... maybe he bought it with coins? ..... dayum. And I farmed soo much for it

4. idk if its even possible to get exa as pandaren, my panda surely isnt exa, but u realize that there is another kite mount (Jade one) which is reward for 150 mounts (and yup it works got it myself)