1. Druid specs

I just leveled a druid to 90 and dont know which 2 specs go play... i played all of them and just dont know...
    Can any of you help me?(im pvper not pve,hate guardian spec.)

Please help me

2. lmao love such threads.
    go watch some videos/guides and decide what do you preffer. or mby better just reroll warr
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. just like, please tell me what mog should i use, lol

#BringBackPetBattles

4. ok, you have 2 choices, either be a healer which is nice as Resto druids are very powerful in this expansion or a dps it comes down to you wither you like ranged dps or melee but i do recommend boomkin as it is a solid dps spec in both aspects of the game but ferals are decent too and they'll get better in the next patch.

5. Resto: You use hots and some Powerfull healing to heal your allies further you provide decent CC and got pretty freaking good survivability.
    Ferals: You apply dots wich hit hard and then time your burst correct to kill your enemy, once again you got oke CC and some insane survivabiliy
    Balance druid: ranged atomic bomb. Nough said.
    Guardian druid: Big fat bear that won't die in PvP and is decent in PvE :D

6. If you're a serious PvP'er, then Resto is only option. Resto is great healer for 2s, 3s, 5s, rated games.
    Feral - Great at duels, 2's until 2.2k, playable in 3s, but you won't find great team on Warmane. Fun in BGs, World PvP. More laid-off class, but capable of reaching some tops if you keep training.
    Balance - Insane rdps. You will have fun in bgs and you can play 2s, but takes a lot of skill. Way less skilled rogues/warriors will eat you.
    Guardian - Only FC spec. Arguably best FC'er in Rated-BGs. Nothing else really you can do with it though.