1. Greetings

Many of you dont know me for sure nor did they ever heard of me.

Let me introduce my self.

Am Momokk many call me momo ingame.

I played on molten since early 2010 ( just a few months after molten opened).

So what is the point of this thread ?

Well am planing to come back and i hope i can see any of my old friends from my GUILD on CATA (blacklisted/sons of anarchy) or from my WOTLK guild ( Inglorious basterds) or anyone who i knew well

Am planing to come back to open after quiting since Cata.
    Planing to start back on Lordaeron.

I hope i can see my old friends again :) and meet new ones
    playing wow without friends is kinda boring so try to make many friends you will need them in this game :)
    Edited: September 22, 2015

2. Hey Momo! I remember Inglorious Bastards from back in the day (although I never was in it). Welcome back and enjoy your stay. Hope you make lots of new friends and memories :)

3. Thanks Compass :) nice to meet you !

Everyone i knew quit they just got to old for wow and i have grown up and still on WoW :D

4. Thanks Compass :) nice to meet you !

Everyone i knew quit they just got to old for wow and i have grown up and still on WoW :D
    I started when I was 17, I'm 23 now and still playing. Never too old, just sometimes life gets in the way and we don't have the time. xD

5. Indeed..... sometimes life takes you away from your virtual life which is WoW :D

Honestly i can do progress alone in PvE i can reach a high rating in arenas but without friends the game just gets boring and community what makes this game the best and non other game will be able to beat it.

6. Welcome back momo :)

And yes, I remember you know, I was part of your guild (Blacklisted) during cataclysm :D

I'm not planning on joining Lordaeron though, I'm playing at Frostwolf ^^

Cheers for hitting me up ^^

7. welcome back momo boy ^_^ enjoy your time on wow once more :) lordaeron sounds a bit hardcore ~-~ best of luck with your wow return &_&
    killmaim/husky

8. Welcome back momo :)

And yes, I remember you know, I was part of your guild (Blacklisted) during cataclysm :D

I'm not planning on joining Lordaeron though, I'm playing at Frostwolf ^^

Cheers for hitting me up ^^
    thanks hugo and nice to see you around :D

9. welcome back momo boy ^_^ enjoy your time on wow once more :) lordaeron sounds a bit hardcore ~-~ best of luck with your wow return &_&
    killmaim/husky
    my man let me see you around missing ya <3