1. All i see is tons of selfish guild shared oppinions around the forums, with the simple goal of getting what you guys want, while smashing everyone else his oppinion.
    Oh, the irony.

2. Lol wow... "gear" advantage that will last maybe a week or so, also people has to lvl to 55 to make a dk which takes some people time so there will be not that many dks around if they did release them with the 60 content.

Also if i wanted to play vanilla/Tbc ive would have had stayed on those servers but im here for wotlk content as i stated before ( do not mind waiting until novemeber 25th to start it aslong i got something to do ingame)... old content doesnt matter tbh its more cosmetic look when u are higher lvl.
    To be honest leveling up to 55 is not gonna take THAT much effort.... Maybe a couple of days? Still that gear advantage will last more then a week haha do you think every player is hardcore like yourself? I really doubt that... If it was the case that DKS were released people who played their class would just level to 55 and then create a DK and smash people with it...

Yeah i assumed you had that view on it which is sad... The older content is there to actually do since I think it's actually fun to do it... Even if we have scaled up talents and it's 3.3.5a it's gonna be fun to do them.... But those who only care about Wrath they simply could wait till Northrend is released but those who actually took their time through BC for example (In BC raiding gear) will do better then those who just leveled up to 70 and then waited for Northrend release even if that gear would be replaced pretty quickly. But yeah it's peoples opinion and views on things :)

3. All i see is tons of selfish guild shared oppinions around the forums, with the simple goal of getting what you guys want, while smashing everyone else his oppinion.
    Nope, we are happy with what we get, becasue we get it for FREE and with NO EFFORT. Understand that? You cannot make demands on something you are not actively working on or paying for.

Yet you selfish pricks refuse to understand what has been repeated in the last 10 pages.

I've given up the ideea of you guys being trolls. No-one trolls like this, you're just plain moronic.

4. Why?, what does it hurt you really.... You will basically have the same gear anyways sooner or later and they have to lvl another char to 55.

Just let them release them during launch ^^
    And why should Death Knights be allowed to participate in pve and pvp content when the max level is 60 or 70 when it was never that way on retail? Death Knights don't even have an honor or tier gear set which they can obtain until Northrend.
    This just answear everything. This is the reason.

5. DK's leave their starting zone at level 58, correct.

But, they leave their starting zone with near-BiS armor and weapon. How fair would that make the PvE and PvP ? DK's would just destroy everything.

Launching them with Outlands? I see no problem there.
    Gotta agree with that point

6. Nope, we are happy with what we get, becasue we get it for FREE and with NO EFFORT. Understand that? You cannot make demands on something you are not actively working on or paying for.

Yet you selfish pricks refuse to understand what has been repeated in the last 10 pages.

I've given up the ideea of you guys being trolls. No-one trolls like this, you're just plain moronic.
    This is gonna be my last post here then im done.

You guys get what you want by making these stupid polls you **** over everyone else all the time ive seen it. (Your whole guild are cancer to warmane)

When did we demand anything?, we askt and suggested several things, but for the past 10 ****ing pages you have been calling us bizzare and stupid for suggesting this.

But im done cant debate with someone like you and that kelthuzzad guy tbh, instead of insulting people might wanna try discussing things in a normal fashion next time.

7. Stahp. Spamerino. Ples.

8. This is gonna be my last post here then im done.

You guys get what you want by making these stupid polls you **** over everyone else all the time ive seen it. (Your whole guild are cancer to warmane)

When did we demand anything?, we askt and suggested several things, but for the past 10 ****ing pages you have been calling us bizzare and stupid for suggesting this.

But im done cant debate with someone like you and that kelthuzzad guy tbh, instead of insulting people might wanna try discussing things in a normal fashion next time.
    You guys are practicly new to warmane and you dare to say that our guild is cancer to warmane. The only one arguing in this thread with you that is from IAC is Kelthuzad the other ones are not a part of our guild so stop assuming we are grouping up to bash you guys. We are one of the oldest guilds with the same core you will find on warmane, and we are also one of the few guilds reporting exploits/bugs when we find them instead of using them for our advantage. So the next time you decide to make false statements please come to our teamspeak and say it right to me instead of sitting on the forums acting like a 15 year old. Also will you guys please making fake accounts for our website just to stalk us cus that is just sad. (your GM pmed one of our leaders and said he had an account on our website) You guys are stomping in here like you own the server and you cant take a real discussion so you start flaming people that is not even a part of it. You are just making your guild look bad when you are making these statements.
    If you got any problems with our guild feel free to talk to me about it on our teamspeak channel. you can PM me for the adress.

9. You guys are practicly new to warmane and you dare to say that our guild is cancer to warmane. The only one arguing in this thread with you that is from IAC is Kelthuzad the other ones are not a part of our guild so stop assuming we are grouping up to bash you guys. We are one of the oldest guilds with the same core you will find on warmane, and we are also one of the few guilds reporting exploits/bugs when we find them instead of using them for our advantage. So the next time you decide to make false statements please come to our teamspeak and say it right to me instead of sitting on the forums acting like a 15 year old. Also will you guys please making fake accounts for our website just to stalk us cus that is just sad. (your GM pmed one of our leaders and said he had an account on our website) You guys are stomping in here like you own the server and you cant take a real discussion so you start flaming people that is not even a part of it. You are just making your guild look bad when you are making these statements.
    If you got any problems with our guild feel free to talk to me about it on our teamspeak channel. you can PM me for the adress.

Wow calling me a 15 year old yet all post ive seen from you and that tharess guy are ******ed beyond belief

Also you guys are trying to make us look bad because we sugesst stuff u dont like read back 10 pages and ull see **** from radvo and tharess, i came into this discussion friendly but you keept attacking us with calling us stupid and bizzare and now calling us kids which is sucha old insult

10. Wow calling me a 15 year old yet all post ive seen from you and that tharess guy are ******ed beyond belief

Also you guys are trying to make us look bad because we sugesst stuff u dont like read back 10 pages and ull see **** from radvo and tharess, i came into this discussion friendly but you keept attacking us with calling us stupid and bizzare and now calling us kids which is sucha old insult
    ah so calling whole guild "cancer" and cursing all over your post coz 1 or 2 guys saying something is not childish ?
    Edited: September 20, 2015

11. Wow calling me a 15 year old yet all post ive seen from you and that tharess guy are ******ed beyond belief

Just because i think an opinion is bizzare does not translate to a personal attack... It's a personal opinion... You are way too offended if you took that as an insult.. It was criticism which you could not handle. Still calling a guild a ''cancer guild to Warmane'' when you just came out of nowhere and bashed up is kinda childish so yes technically you are a 15 year old. Radvo is not apart of our guild. I'm in the discussion friendly as well but you two come with an real attitude which means you will get the same attitude back. It's simple common sense... If you and TILL express yourself this way you will get the same treatment back! If i was you i would learn to take criticism and not be a hypocrite/childish

12. After what ive read i can see that Santori managed to get some people that are very like minded. they all love to cause drama

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEumYNXhO78

Yea dks are unbeatable right? (the paladin is in full pvp / pve gear which will be obtainable on the server when raiding/pvp)

You were saying they wil have advantage in PVP? no... this is not 3.1(were dks was domanating the 51-60 AVs and the other bgs)...

And if you dont like it dont pvp?.

Also you can outgear the dks simply by raiding (they can only get small offpiece upgrades and weapons) but u can get tier sets
    Lol ok, So far out of the 6 pages of this guys posts I have to say this one is the most stupid crap i've heard. "And if you dont like it dont pvp?" Look man several people have explained why it would be crazy to have Dk's so early on. But in return you end up telling them "And if you dont like it dont pvp?". Why should we (The normal non-dk players) have to force ourselves to push gear/raiding just to fight dk's. And yes there are players that are more skilled than you, that will tear you up. But you can't justify what you just posted as correct.

14. There's also the factual reason that death knights and the zone need to be on a near-perfect satisfaction level before they're released. Lordaeron is about quality and we do not intend to release things that are not refined and have our seal approval.

The progression part also plays a key role in this, DKs have a lot of things that other players will have to play hard for on a silver plate (riding, bags and very capable armor in 60 PvP/PvE). My main character is a DK as well and I fully understand how some people can be frustrated about this but it's for the best and so far all decisions on Lordaeron had careful thought put into them.

First ... 89101112 ... Last