1. Congratulations, you linked a video to a ****-tier paladin beating an even more **** DK.

Notice the lack of use in Hand of Freedom? Lack of use of Holy Wrath to stun from the Paladin?

Notice the lack of ghoul sacrifice? Notice the lack of ghoul stuns from the DK?

/golfclap

Bravo.

EDIT: Also, keyboard turning like a mother****er. Please.
    Edited: September 19, 2015

2. DKs wont be out for the first 2 months deal with it.

And if you dont like it dont play

3. @Esreverrr ....... is all i have to say.

@Oldozz well lets just say this then ull see when we are lvl 60 and geared.

Arcane mage will 1 shot people

Prot paladin will be unkillable

Ret paladins soloing groups of people

TG Fury Warriors doing the same thing as ret paladins

And several other specs etc.

You want it to be fair?, lets remove all wotlk talents(the last talent choice in the talent tree)

4. This thread turns into more and more qq about a temporary period of two months that hardly ****ing matters, with the hopes that you'll be pandered to if you complain hard enough and throw arguments left and right that are easily dissolved.

5. This thread turns into more and more qq about a temporary period of two months that hardly ****ing matters, with the hopes that you'll be pandered to if you complain hard enough and throw arguments left and right that are easily dissolved.

QQing?, we tried to have a calm talk and give suggestions but you guys had to turn it into a fight instead.

Im not gonna argue about anything, we stated our minds and people keept making negativie comments over and over and over towards T1LL, which is kinda rude and also dont swear it makes you look like a kid with the post you just made.

6. @Esreverrr ....... is all i have to say.

@Oldozz well lets just say this then ull see when we are lvl 60 and geared.

Arcane mage will 1 shot people

Prot paladin will be unkillable

Ret paladins soloing groups of people

TG Fury Warriors doing the same thing as ret paladins

And several other specs etc.

You want it to be fair?, lets remove all wotlk talents(the last talent choice in the talent tree)
    Lol you are being overexaggurating just because that DKS are not being in the game... Besides that ****ty video you linked as Esreverrr pointed out sucked balls! If we followed your logic there would be no classes left in the game... You'd just nerf all the op ones and scale them all equally which is impossible to do... WOW pvp can't be balanced to be honest.... So QQING about other specs/classes being overpowerd is an invaild argument. You simply have to deal with it.
    QQing?, we tried to have a calm talk and give suggestions but you guys had to turn it into a fight instead.

Im not gonna argue about anything, we stated our minds and people keept making negativie comments over and over and over towards T1LL, which is kinda rude and also dont swear it makes you look like a kid with the post you just made.
    To follow up what you posted above you are two complaining... That's a fact... TILL mentioned it like 10 times about DKS? Isn't that complaining? Besides there's nothing more to argue or discuss cause simply they would not put it inside the game. It simply would not make sense.
    Edited: September 19, 2015

7. Why would you disable DK's ? You want 'the true realm' - yet you disable one of the most imporant things in the expnasion. Disabling them for 2 months is like disabling Paladins for some stupid reason. Yes DK might have advantage in PvP but last time i checked, nobody gives a damn about 50-59 PvP Bracket. Disabling things that were originally in the game since 3.0.0 is not 'the BEST SERVER' just because it doesn't fit you.

8. QQing?, we tried to have a calm talk and give suggestions but you guys had to turn it into a fight instead.

Everyone on this thread not agreeing with till =/= rudeness.In my country we have a saying, when multiple people tell you you're drunk, just go home and sleep it out.Maybe with some rest you're going to realise the obvious in front you.

I suggest we stop debating on this subject, there's almost a 0% chance you're going to convince anyone that posted on this thread that your point of view is the correct one, even less of a chance to convince the devs.It's is just not worth the hassle, all this ranting and arguing is accomplishing is giving your guild a bad image before Lordaeron even gets released.

9. Why don't you disable DK's ? You want 'the true realm' - yet you disable one of the most imporant things in the expnasion. Disabling them for 2 months is like disabling Paladins for some stupid reason. Yes DK might have advantage in PvP but last time i checked, nobody gives a damn about 50-59 PvP Bracket. Disabling things that were originally in the game since 3.0.0 is not 'the BEST SERVER' just because it doesn't fit you.
    Lol i can assure you that people would react a lot if they saw DKS running around in vanlia/TBC cause that would not make sense... They would have a clear advantage over EVERYONE ELSE as stated in many of our posts (you can read Radvo, Esreverrr and Kemii's replies).

10. Lol i can assure you that people would react a lot if they saw DKS running around in vanlia/TBC cause that would not make sense... They would have a clear advantage over EVERYONE ELSE as stated in many of our posts (you can read Radvo, Esreverrr and Kemii's replies).
    I swear you're like an unseen entity lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce on every new juicy thread or debate going on in Lordaeron subforum.I'm afraid.

11. Why would you disable DK's ? You want 'the true realm' - yet you disable one of the most imporant things in the expnasion. Disabling them for 2 months is like disabling Paladins for some stupid reason. Yes DK might have advantage in PvP but last time i checked, nobody gives a damn about 50-59 PvP Bracket. Disabling things that were originally in the game since 3.0.0 is not 'the BEST SERVER' just because it doesn't fit you. Why don't we disable Warriors too because reasons....

PS: Thares, last time I checked the realm was Wotlk. Dks were put in Wotlk. Get it ?

12. Except it's not wotlk, it's vanila then TBC, that's the point, it will be wotlk around the 25th of November.

13. I swear you're like an unseen entity lurking in the shadows, ready to pounce on every new juicy thread or debate going on in Lordaeron subforum.I'm afraid.
    You should be hahahahha! Should be really afraid ;) Like a puma!

Why would you disable DK's ? You want 'the true realm' - yet you disable one of the most imporant things in the expnasion. Disabling them for 2 months is like disabling Paladins for some stupid reason. Yes DK might have advantage in PvP but last time i checked, nobody gives a damn about 50-59 PvP Bracket. Disabling things that were originally in the game since 3.0.0 is not 'the BEST SERVER' just because it doesn't fit you. Why don't we disable Warriors too because reasons....

PS: Thares, last time I checked the realm was Wotlk. Dks were put in Wotlk. Get it ?
    Yeah but this is a progressive server but on a 3.3.5 patch... That means it progressed through Vanlia, TBC then WRATH! Don't you get that? WHEN wrath is RELEASED, DKS are RELEASED! How much more obvious do i need to be? It has been said multiple times in the thread.

14. Except it's not wotlk, it's vanila then TBC, that's the point, it will be wotlk around the 25th of November.
    Ehm, not. The expansion would be still Wotlk with the Northrend content disabled. Unless we start on 1.12.1 client or 2.4.3 - it is wotlk. You would have the Wotlk talents, Inscription, Dual talents. Get serious, please.

PS: Calm your horses, please.

15. Ehm, not. The expansion would be still Wotlk with the Northrend content disabled. Unless we start on 1.12.1 client or 2.4.3 - it is wotlk. You would have the Wotlk talents, Inscription, Dual talents. Get serious, please.

PS: Calm your horses, please.
    It's progressive and content is released progressivly... That's the only thing we have to say to you... Your being silly and STUBBORN! Just get over it! We already stated why it's not being implemented because of how things would turn out on the server with countless of DKS, also there's barly any DK gear or tier set in Vanlia/TBC

First ... 56789 ... Last