1. Last time i checked this is a WOTLK realm and not a vanilla or tbc realm... that content doesnt matter the game and race starts at 80 content...

Why is it so bad if Dks run around? what does it "hurt" you thats what ive been trying to figure out this whole time tbh

PS: kelthuzzad u say he is stubborn then why are u being stubborn about the other way?

2. I am not stubborn, I am confused with warmane's way of thinking. You can't possibly make progressive realm to simulate Vanilla and TBC and eventually to switch to Wotlk. If you want to experience vanilla or tbc - there are realms for that. I simply don't see how will DK's flood the server since they require a level 55 - something not easily eachieved with no looms and with rdf disabled. Why is everyone so concerned about Vanilla/Tbc dungeons when they are not on focus.

3. Last time i checked this is a WOTLK realm and not a vanilla or tbc realm... that content doesnt matter the game and race starts at 80 content...

Why is it so bad if Dks run around? what does it "hurt" you thats what ive been trying to figure out this whole time tbh

PS: kelthuzzad u say he is stubborn then why are u being stubborn about the other way?
    Read everyone else's reply and you have your explanation... I'm being stubborn cause this is as i said before bizarre and would not make sense. EVERYONE is against you, TILL and Panika... AS i said it's bizarre.

I am not stubborn, I am confused with warmane's way of thinking. You can't possibly make progressive realm to simulate Vanilla and TBC and eventually to switch to Wotlk. If you want to experience vanilla or tbc - there are realms for that. I simply don't see how will DK's flood the server since they require a level 55 - something not easily eachieved with no looms and with rdf disabled. Why is everyone so concerned about Vanilla/Tbc dungeons when they are not on focus.
    The progressive manner is to have more time to fix Northrend and other things in mind... So when we do Vanlia they fix TBC, when we do TBC, they fix Northrend/Wrath... I mean the other option would be waiting 2 months till they released Northrend all entirly or simply deal with it and play with the realm... Yeah but getting to 55 is not really that difficult... Depends how fast you level... in a few days (or even 1-2 days if you no-life) you can get a DK easily... I mean if you want to play Vanlia, go a Vanlia server and if you want TBC, go play a TBC server.. This is how they had it in mind to have time to fix content.

4. Last time i checked this is a WOTLK realm and not a vanilla or tbc realm... that content doesnt matter the game and race starts at 80 content...

Learn the skill 'reading' and go through the thread, cba spoon feeding everyone who gets into a debate without reading previous points.

And how is it so hard for people to understand?It's on 3.3.5 because it's easier to do it this way then to script a 1.21 and a 2.4 core, that's why we're stuck with wrath talent tree.They are simply letting us play meanwhile as an extra benefit and to get a feeling for the progressive releases.Deathknights were not part of vanila and tbc and so they won't be part of the first 2 months unless devs see fit to do so, and they don't, end of silly discussion.

5. Why should we get DKs straight off the bat?

It's unfair on everyone, in a disadvantaged way.

Unbalanced PvP, imagine a DK with full non-tier raiding gear in PvP.. do you like being one hit by obliterate?
    No set pvp gear for DK, first season for DK was Brutal.
    No pve tier sets until Wrath. You can't wear Warrior or Paladin gear. You are stuck with offset items.
    completes DK starting zone with gear nearly equivalent to BIS gear for other classes.
    There were no DKs in Vanilla/TBC.
    This is a progression realm... We just happen to be using 3.3.5 as the base core.

It's only 2 months... you have to level to 55 anyway to unlock DK, so just finish them 5 levels and go play something different, like a Paladin, or a Warrior.

As a DK, I know it's going to suck for 2 months for some people, but it's really unfair to have DKs pre 80.
    Quoted for absolute goddamn truth. The imbalance isn't just in DK's favour, but the fact that there are no available sets till Wrath should make it plain that DK's aren't meant to be released till Northrend comes out.

Kudos sir, for the most logical reasoning and clear and calm examples.

6. To be honest i doubt they will change what they have said really but your always allowed to question the decision or ask why they have reason like they did. Although would make sense to enable them at Outlands perhaps but we will see...
    @Thares: Here you state in Outland they could be released, 2 pages later you are changing your oppinion. Not one single word about it being bizzare. Or bad. But suddenly it got bizzare, right? No need to discuss it with you, you moved in to the forums, enjoy your stay, but i dont see any reason to talk to you, you are stubborn and you will probably just pull your whole guild into this thread in order to back your words which changed for no reason, or you didnt have a real oppinion at all, but felt like you have to say something about everything.

@Oldozz: "They will not release it, if you dont like it, dont play". Who are you to make statements in the teams name and to tell people anything about the realm? If you dont have any reasonable stuff to say, dont come in with such stupid comments, stop acting like you are someone who matters and take care of your guildies flooding this forum with trash. All i see is tons of selfish guild shared oppinions around the forums, with the simple goal of getting what you guys want, while smashing everyone else his oppinion.

@the guy with the horned cat: 9x? In one thread? Where i called a discussion? Woahh, what an unexpected move :O I saw a lot of people i dont wanna quote here, who posted over 30x the same wish for different matters, in DIFFERENT posts. Why dont you care for them? You dont have to answer, i guess you are one of them. Atleast it would make sense.

So far, enjoy your weekend

7. @Thares: Here you state in Outland they could be released, 2 pages later you are changing your oppinion. Not one single word about it being bizzare. Or bad. But suddenly it got bizzare, right? No need to discuss it with you, you moved in to the forums, enjoy your stay, but i dont see any reason to talk to you, you are stubborn and you will probably just pull your whole guild into this thread in order to back your words which changed for no reason, or you didnt have a real oppinion at all, but felt like you have to say something about everything.
    I said it as a possebility but since the staff made a offical reply on it which said:

No, I'm not "coming along with the Blizz-like." In fact, if we still had signatures showing, I'd have put it there by now to drop the "Blizz-like" argument, because people obviously can't understand that the "-like" part is decided by the Administration, not something to be wielded by players when they want something.

And yes, Death Knights waiting until the content in which they belong is released is perfectly okay, not to mention making perfect sense when we are going through content, not starting with everything Wrath of the Lich King available at launch.
    Sooo that basically mean they don't want it on Lordaeron therefor pretty much eliminating the opinion or discussion of this topic... First i figured that it could be a possebility that it could be released in Outlands but then i figured as i read through the topics and thought about it i changed my mind... Cause if you think about it... DKS don't have tier gear so that would mean you would have had to hunt off pieces then... Meh the entire thread is against you so... I am stubborn to ignorant people like yourself :) Still if you end the discussion with me, you basically proven the point that it's not gonna change. To be honest i view you the way Oldozz is since your guild is also in this thread ''pushing'' your opinion upwards and supporting you soo... You are kinda a hypocrite and ignorant which is hilarious.. I have my real opinion and that's the staff opinion pretty much... DK belong in Wrath and NO WHERE ELSE. Still if there's someone who should stop being ''stupid, acting like you are someone, talking trash and being selfish'' it's you T1LL. Now we can pretty much close this thread cause the staff has already made up their mind and as Radvo mentioned before i think it's nothing more to be said... The thread has gone too far already in my opinion.
    Edited: September 19, 2015

8. Why would you disable DK's ? You want 'the true realm' - yet you disable one of the most imporant things in the expnasion. Disabling them for 2 months is like disabling Paladins for some stupid reason. Yes DK might have advantage in PvP but last time i checked, nobody gives a damn about 50-59 PvP Bracket. Disabling things that were originally in the game since 3.0.0 is not 'the BEST SERVER' just because it doesn't fit you. Why don't we disable Warriors too because reasons....

PS: Thares, last time I checked the realm was Wotlk. Dks were put in Wotlk. Get it ?

Ehm, not. The expansion would be still Wotlk with the Northrend content disabled. Unless we start on 1.12.1 client or 2.4.3 - it is wotlk. You would have the Wotlk talents, Inscription, Dual talents. Get serious, please.

PS: Calm your horses, please.
    The core is WotLK, the realm is going to progress through the expansions. Big difference, but I'd require more than a one-digit IQ to comprehend.

I am not stubborn, I am confused with warmane's way of thinking. You can't possibly make progressive realm to simulate Vanilla and TBC and eventually to switch to Wotlk. If you want to experience vanilla or tbc - there are realms for that. I simply don't see how will DK's flood the server since they require a level 55 - something not easily eachieved with no looms and with rdf disabled. Why is everyone so concerned about Vanilla/Tbc dungeons when they are not on focus.
    That's how Kaer wants it to be, that's how it's going to be. If you don't like the ideea, no one is forcing you to play here.

That should be the end to this discussion, it's been stated that your complaints will not matter as ultimately the staff decides on how this realm will be. It was originally not even intended for the public, it was meant as a private realm for the staff. It's their realm, you're just a guest.
    It's like going into someone's home and demanding they give you what you want or else you'll throw tantrums and leave... why come in the first place ?!?

9. I said it as a possebility but since the staff made a offical reply on it which said:

Sooo that basically mean they don't want it on Lordaeron therefor pretty much eliminating the opinion or discussion of this topic... First i figured that it could be a possebility that it could be released in Outlands but then i figured as i read through the topics and thought about it i changed my mind... Cause if you think about it... DKS don't have tier gear so that would mean you would have had to hunt off pieces then... Meh the entire thread is against you so... I am stubborn to ignorant people like yourself :) Still if you end the discussion with me, you basically proven the point that it's not gonna change. To be honest i view you the way Oldozz is since your guild is also in this thread ''pushing'' your opinion upwards and supporting you soo... You are kinda a hypocrite and ignorant which is hilarious.. I have my real opinion and that's the staff opinion pretty much... DK belong in Wrath and NO WHERE ELSE.
    If Obnoxious was representing the whole teams view about this, he could have closed the thread with a "NO". And why would you care for DKs having no tier gear? Its their problem not having it, if they dont wanna play without having a tier, they could just wait for 2 months like they would have to do right now if nothing changes.

You dont have an oppinion, otherwise you would defend it and not jump onto one which is supported by more people. Maybe you built up an oppinion regarding this now, but not on your own search and information, but from what people say about it.

10. That's how Kaer wants it to be, that's how it's going to be. If you don't like the ideea, no one is forcing you to play here.

That should be the end to this discussion, it's been stated that your complaints will not matter as ultimately the staff decides on how this realm will be. It was originally not even intended for the public, it was meant as a private realm for the staff. It's their realm, you're just a guest.
    It's like going into someone's home and demanding they give you what you want or else you'll throw tantrums and leave... why come in the first place ?!?
    No, actually the devs told somewhere that they are releasing Vanila and BC because they need more time to fix some things. If you dont think so, please quote me "Kaer: I want it that way". Im really curious.

11. If Obnoxious was representing the whole teams view about this, he could have closed the thread with a "NO". And why would you care for DKs having no tier gear? Its their problem not having it, if they dont wanna play without having a tier, they could just wait for 2 months like they would have to do right now if nothing changes.

You dont have an oppinion, otherwise you would defend it and not jump onto one which is supported by more people. Maybe you built up an oppinion regarding this now, but not on your own search and information, but from what people say about it.
    Meh It's Kaer's final decision + the staff team but it would not make sense.... Don't you think the moderators communicate with the general staff of Warmane? If not then you are ignorant. I care since it would no make any sense when there's plenty of gear for other classes and DKS are left in the dust with just no tier gear at all... AS well as they are in full blue gear without any effort... As you mentioned before yes you can get dungeon gear but as mentioned before...

You're really trying to compare grinding for gear in dungeons with simply completing the starting quests?
    That's kinda silly...

I do have an opinion.. I'm backing up my answer with arguments which strengths my opinion... I'm defending my opinion right now so i don't get what you are on about... This is my own opinion and pretty much all opinions are ''influenced'' by other people you can't escape that really... Lol what do i need to search for information? I already know everything i need to know.

No, actually the devs told somewhere that they are releasing Vanila and BC because they need more time to fix some things. If you dont think so, please quote me "Kaer: I want it that way". Im really curious.
    Yes it's for fixing the content that is being worked on as we play the expansion packs...

12. Meh It's Kaer's final decision + the staff team but it would not make sense.... Don't you think the moderators communicate with the general staff of Warmane? If not then you are ignorant.

That's kinda silly...
    You have seen EVERYTHING in this forum, so you should have noticed that some people of the staff are sharing their own oppinions about different things, no matter what the team as whole thinks about it. So why would his oppinion count as the oppinion for the whole team?

13. Coming from a dude with anime avatar. Real strong argument, inbred :)

14. You have seen EVERYTHING in this forum, so you should have noticed that some people of the staff are sharing their own oppinions about different things, no matter what the team as whole thinks about it. So why would his oppinion count as the oppinion for the whole team?
    Yeah but they are aware of the opinion of how the realm is gonna be played out... They would not just voice their opinions without knowing the information they can say and can't say... That's what i want to move forward in my statement.... I never said it's the WHOLE teams opinion but if you read the PTR information thread it says Northrend 2 months... That is written by Kaer... Then we can ''specculate'' that the Warmane staff has AGREED to support what Kaer's supposed ''vision'' realm is gonna look like right?

Coming from a dude with anime avatar. Real strong argument, inbred :)
    Lol avatar ///// argumentation knowledge

15. Got no motivation to write a 2 paged thread which will evaluate everything regarding this matter, because:

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."

Im out of this, cant waste more time on something people are not able to talk about seriously. Balance. with. 3.3.5a. talents. in. classic. gosh.

First ... 678910 ... Last