1. Got no motivation to write a 2 paged thread which will evaluate everything regarding this matter, because:

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."

Im out of this, cant waste more time on something people are not able to talk about seriously. Balance. with. 3.3.5a. talents. in. classic. gosh.
    Well then i'm the smart one and your the stupid one i suppose? Well would not have mattered anyway :) They already decided how it's gonna be sooo! I'm glad you gave up :D Now we can all live in peace and fluffy heavens!

2. If Obnoxious was representing the whole teams view about this, he could have closed the thread with a "NO".
    This isn't a suggestion thread, it's just a discussion, so leaving it open for people to discuss it should be fine. If this had been in the Suggestions section, it would have been denied and closed many pages ago.

3. No, actually the devs told somewhere that they are releasing Vanila and BC because they need more time to fix some things. If you dont think so, please quote me "Kaer: I want it that way". Im really curious.
    This project has been considered and stated as "not for everyone" from the start. You just seem to miss the point of this realm and be on the "not for" part, which is completely fine - we aren't making the server for you after all.
    There's no arguing about that, no trying to find logic holes, nothing. He was the founder of Molten and he is the founder of Warmane. Lordaeron is going to happen because he pushed ahead with what he wanted for himself, despite the flak and negativity he got when he proposed the idea to the community. And it's going to happen his way.
    Because Kaer wants it so.
    That's all I found with a single search. Feel free to search for yourself.

4. i myself also plan on makin DK main char and i asked about this same thing few times before also and allways this same ppl come and bore me with its not blizzlike wait for Wotlk content for them....so am not gona waste time asking again since this 2 gona bore me again.
    just a sugestion. maybe atleast u could release them 1 week before Wotlk so we can atleast maybe be same lvl as others when NR comes out ?

5. No, actually the devs told somewhere that they are releasing Vanila and BC because they need more time to fix some things. If you dont think so, please quote me "Kaer: I want it that way". Im really curious.
    As far as I remember, it was a QA Team member (who isn't a Developer) who stated the content would come out in steps also to give extra time to fine tune the later content while players could already play the rest. It was also a QA Team member who stated about the progression on PvE and PvP content release being balanced and those set release dates being an estimate, that how fast or slow players progress is going to be taken into consideration.

Either way, that still conveniently goes over something I said in my second post on this thread: the availability of Death Knights being delayed until later is a design feature for Lordaeron, just like there being no RDF. Even more people whined about and tried to "reason" against it and tried to defend that RDF should be enabled for this and that reason. How did that campaign against a design feature go?

6. Got no motivation to write a 2 paged thread which will evaluate everything regarding this matter, because:

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."

Im out of this, cant waste more time on something people are not able to talk about seriously. Balance. with. 3.3.5a. talents. in. classic. gosh.
    This.

And Thares - when someone implies you have autism because of a different opinion - I have the fully right to assume that this certain user must appeared on this world from first cousin's intercourse. So yea. By the way I think we all deserve a Kaer's post to see how will things look eventually to stop the speculations.

7. dks soloing 3 players? then maybe it's time to actually learn how to play. Also, at level 60 everything will be imbalanced (i played on a lvl 60 twink server once, everyone could 1-shot everybody else, but pallies, warrs and shamans in particular), so I don't see how dks can bring so much imbalance to an already imbalanced content (vanilla for sure, I haven't played lvl 70 pvp on wotlk).

8. As far as I remember, it was a QA Team member (who isn't a Developer) who stated the content would come out in steps also to give extra time to fine tune the later content while players could already play the rest. It was also a QA Team member who stated about the progression on PvE and PvP content release being balanced and those set release dates being an estimate, that how fast or slow players progress is going to be taken into consideration.

Either way, that still conveniently goes over something I said in my second post on this thread: the availability of Death Knights being delayed until later is a design feature for Lordaeron, just like there being no RDF. Even more people whined about and tried to "reason" against it and tried to defend that RDF should be enabled for this and that reason. How did that campaign against a design feature go?
    Pretty much the answer i wanted to give but i could not.

This.

And Thares - when someone implies you have autism because of a different opinion - I have the fully right to assume that this certain user must appeared on this world from first cousin's intercourse. So yea. By the way I think we all deserve a Kaer's post to see how will things look eventually to stop the speculations.
    I never said anything about autism like wtf? You must have mean Vuk which got moderated which i have no relations to... He stands for hes own opinion.. So there's always people who gonna express themselves in a insulting manner... You simply have to deal with it, your on the internet. You have your explanation post... You don't need any Kaer post... Moderators can tell you how it's gonna turn out.

dks soloing 3 players? then maybe it's time to actually learn how to play. Also, at level 60 everything will be imbalanced (i played on a lvl 60 twink server once, everyone could 1-shot everybody else, but pallies, warrs and shamans in particular), so I don't see how dks can bring so much imbalance to an already imbalanced content (vanilla for sure, I haven't played lvl 70 pvp on wotlk).
    Can't compare other classes to Death Knights.... Also your post does not make much sense since that's about other classes.... Read the rest of the thread and you'll see why.

9. This.

And Thares - when someone implies you have autism because of a different opinion - I have the fully right to assume that this certain user must appeared on this world from first cousin's intercourse.
    Oh boy, attempting to write in a "formal" and "polite" way. That's not cringy at all.

And still failing at it. Good job.

10. Can't compare other classes to Death Knights.... Also your post does not make much sense since that's about other classes.... Read the rest of the thread and you'll see why.[/QUOTE]

Here we go again its you guys who mentioned why it would be imbalanced you and your "crew" then now its "it doesnt make sense" instead

Man i think i just got mindblown by how weird these posts are getting

11. Can't compare other classes to Death Knights.... Also your post does not make much sense since that's about other classes.... Read the rest of the thread and you'll see why

Here we go again its you guys who mentioned why it would be imbalanced you and your "crew" then now its "it doesnt make sense" instead

The werider the better :) Well it's a hero class so they are suppose to have a advantage at the lower levels (at least that's how i felt like when i played it in outlands) that the class was a bit more powerful then the others but that's prob because you started with pretty decent gear :) Lol your ''crew'' is also here so you should not say anything haha! Read my previous post to TILL :) Also read what Obnoxious said to TILL...

12. Here we go again its you guys who mentioned why it would be imbalanced you and your "crew" then now its "it doesnt make sense" instead

The werider the better :) Well it's a hero class so they are suppose to have a advantage at the lower levels (at least that's how i felt like when i played it in outlands) that the class was a bit more powerful then the others but that's prob because you started with pretty decent gear :) Lol your ''crew'' is also here so you should not say anything haha! Read my previous post to TILL :) Also read what Obnoxious said to TILL...[/QUOTE]

They dont have any advantages............. since all classes are pretty op in their own way which i mentioned in earlier posts.

I know what he said to t1ll but you guys keept meantioning that they will be make it imbalanced when the classes already in state of mess, so what does it matter?, its not like any vanilla or tbc content matter its there so we can farm and prepare for WOTLK nothing else.

Also no its only me and t1ll currently posting here from wat ive seen

13. The werider the better :) Well it's a hero class so they are suppose to have a advantage at the lower levels (at least that's how i felt like when i played it in outlands) that the class was a bit more powerful then the others but that's prob because you started with pretty decent gear :) Lol your ''crew'' is also here so you should not say anything haha! Read my previous post to TILL :) Also read what Obnoxious said to TILL...

They dont have any advantages............. since all classes are pretty op in their own way which i mentioned in earlier posts.

I know what he said to t1ll but you guys keept meantioning that they will be make it imbalanced when the classes already in state of mess, so what does it matter?, its not like any vanilla or tbc content matter its there so we can farm and prepare for WOTLK nothing else.

Also no its only me and t1ll currently posting here from wat ive seen
    That content matters to a lot of people for those who are gonna play it... Just ignoring 2 months of preperation for Wrath but also to play as much Vanlia and TBC as possible will matter to everyone to be honest... Your just making it sound that the only thing that you can do and is important is Wrath which is a shame really.... They do have advantages.... Oh my god if you read this thread it has been MENTIONED that DKS get starting blues which takes no EFFORT while other people HAVE to do dungeons for them.... That's a advantage in itself... Yeah classes have their positive and negatives but it does not mean that they are OP and no one can counter them... All have their weaknesses but as mentioned before in this thread, DKS would have an advantage gear wise. I'm not really sure classwise, it depends how their spells play out in lvl 60-70.

14. Thank you guys, I needed some false arguments for my philosophy class!!

ps: close this thread.. so cancer

15. That content matters to a lot of people for those who are gonna play it... Just ignoring 2 months of preperation for Wrath but also to play as much Vanlia and TBC as possible will matter to everyone to be honest... Your just making it sound that the only thing that you can do and is important is Wrath which is a shame really.... They do have advantages.... Oh my god if you read this thread it has been MENTIONED that DKS get starting blues which takes no EFFORT while other people HAVE to do dungeons for them.... That's a advantage in itself... Yeah classes have their positive and negatives but it does not mean that they are OP and no one can counter them... All have their weaknesses but as mentioned before in this thread, DKS would have an advantage gear wise. I'm not really sure classwise, it depends how their spells play out in lvl 60-70.
    Lol wow... "gear" advantage that will last maybe a week or so, also people has to lvl to 55 to make a dk which takes some people time so there will be not that many dks around if they did release them with the 60 content.

Also if i wanted to play vanilla/Tbc ive would have had stayed on those servers but im here for wotlk content as i stated before ( do not mind waiting until novemeber 25th to start it aslong i got something to do ingame)... old content and gear doesnt matter tbh its more cosmetic look when u are higher lvl.

First ... 7891011 ... Last