1. MoP New crafted gear

As the tittle says, i would like to know something. Does the new crafted gear comes to proffesions as the new season comes tomorrow on 20 sep?

2. No, there won't be any new gear until new raids are released.

3. No, there won't be any new gear until new raids are released.
    But... will surely the crafted gear be released along the next arena season whenever it comes out?

4. I think there should be a pvp crafted gear released with new prideful set...

5. I think there should be a pvp crafted gear released with new prideful set...
    Yeah you think so but it won't happen man.

But... will surely the crafted gear be released along the next arena season whenever it comes out?
    As he stated before that it won't come a new gear next season... It will be the same gear as it is now...

6. the crafted malevolent gear (ilvl 476) was added in patch 5.4

Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Silk Cowl

I wonder what patch we are in, 5.0.5?

#BringBackPetBattles

7. As he stated before that it won't come a new gear next season... It will be the same gear as it is now...
    Read the question again, try a bit harder to understand. If its just too hard for you try to get some help.

8. Has Warmane ever given an approximate ETA for when Prideful pvp gear will be released? A lot of people (myself included) are holding off on using coins for Frostwolf until the Prideful gear comes out.

9. Read the question again, try a bit harder to understand. If its just too hard for you try to get some help.
    the crafted malevolent gear (ilvl 476) was added in patch 5.4

Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Silk Cowl

I wonder what patch we are in, 5.0.5?

#BringBackPetBattles
    Meh just read this reply... There is obvious reasons why it's not in...

Has Warmane ever given an approximate ETA for when Prideful pvp gear will be released? A lot of people (myself included) are holding off on using coins for Frostwolf until the Prideful gear comes out.
    I guess when SOO is starting to be finished? They gotta finish TOT HC first and Prideful won't show up as the new season gear so i don't really know.