1. Looking for likeminded players, companions or maybe a guild

Hello im moving here from Frostwolf due several reasons and unfortunately none of my virtual friends there will join the new server - so i am looking for players who like to level together with me and have a nice and mature chat too while leveling

I can speak several langues as German, English (both my main languages) and others (Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese ...)

About me - i was the leader of the Oldies (a pvp/raiding guild for older or/and matured players) at Sageras (Catalysm), played retail (Vanilla - 2003) and came back to Mist of Pandaria in 2015 after the wipe

I might also look for a friendly (small or big) guild which focus mainly on the community than like ingame stuffs, for example raiding or pvp (my alliance guild in Frostwolf had a very friendly recruitment topic yet ingame they were quite the opposite, thus i am not very eager)

I contain literally no raiding experiences for WotLk but i was raid tank and healer in all expansions for the other three i mentioned above (cleared Throne of Thunders in Frostwolf, my last raiding experience)

If you got more questions please go ahead and thanks in advance - ah yes, i will start a healing/dps paladin and will move to DK after it got implented (tank and dps)

Edit: High likely alliance, because i dislike horde buildings
    Edited: September 19, 2015

2. Hello. I will be rogue or much less possibly priest/shaman/hunter. Depends on if i find serious, devoted leveling party, which is highly unlikely. So probably rogue.
    Quite like you, Im looking for leveling buddies or maybe some guild, but wont pressure on finding it. Im not much of talker(voip is no-no, my writing and talking is low) , but always trying to be polite. You didnt mentioned on which side you will play, horde here. Prefer PVP, not only because my experience with endgame PVE is non existant, but I will give it a try this time. Im starting at 25th. Can be online few hours top on work days and longer in weekends. Good luck.

3. Greetings young master, i will probably start alliance because i dislike the architectures from the horde since retail - any possibilities you can start as alliance too?

I dont need a serious leveling party, we can take our time to get 60 haha - no need to hurry or pressure ourself

4. I'm working on starting a 3 night 25 man guild with some friends for endgame content (based around NA times). We're planning on forming pretty early on and running Vanilla/BC raids whilst waiting for WotLK to launch. If you're interested in possibly joining as a tank or healer, we'd absolutely love to have you! Feel free to PM me, or my future ingame character Sieo.

5. Im also interested in a leveling party , I will be playing Horde and have a teamspeak server available for anyone willing to join me. I'm not really in any hurry to "power level" as I'm not too bothered about the 60/70 content although I will be doing it when I get to the appropriate level :)

6. am starting human paladin not sure for name yet will try to reserve some cool ones

7. Will start a paladin too, healer and dps - probably will name him ArchoL or Xardas - just give me a tell or write here

Xardas got taken so fast haha
    Edited: September 25, 2015

8. reserved like 4 names and realm went off... i will write u here which name will use for pala still didnt decided

9. Took the name Halex, for anyone interested