1. They came with 2 premades and they still lost LOL

Me and my guild mates joined a battleground and found ourselves fighting against 2 premades,one from Slice of life and the other from Akasha. We still managed to win lol Get REKT,try getting better next time. Do u remember that s.priest Araan bragging about his killing blows,well he was in that bg and loss like a noob lol.

Bigger pic(http://i.imgur.com/pFoDTKO.jpg)

Funny thing is Restoshammy keep calling me a noob after killing me 5 vs 1,but he didnt laugh much when I took a berserker buff+berserker rage+popped trinkets+cds and bladestormed his *** lol.
    Edited: September 19, 2015

2. Thats no effort. U had more Warriors! :P

3. great job m8. pay no attention to those noobs who make fun of ur keybind..it's just they are so bad that they cant win even with 320addon ,macro,keybind and other craps! korean cheers: FIGHTING!!! :D

4. Funniest part is that you felt the need to brag here :D random bg happens like this often, when you begin forming 10m premades for rated you will have something real to brag with.

5. I've seen that happen plenty of times. Horde team will have way more kills but still lose because they ignore the flag. I've seen many WSG games where one team will be too busy camping the enemy graveyard that they don't even stop the one rogue who slipped out from capping their flag...

6. Me and my guild mates joined a battleground and found ourselves fighting against 2 premades,one from Slice of life and the other from Akasha. We still managed to win lol Get REKT,try getting better next time. Do u remember that s.priest Araan bragging about his killing blows,well he was in that bg and loss like a noob lol.

Funny thing is Restoshammy keep calling me a noob after killing me 5 vs 1,but he didnt laugh much when I took a berserker buff+berserker rage+popped trinkets+cds and bladestormed his *** lol.
    Cute, goes to show how you fear such a small guild called SoL. But just so you know, SoL isn't a PvP guild, nor a PvE guild. SoL is a social guild, recruiting friends, ran by friends and enjoyed by friends. I see your guild chat seemed pretty ecstatic to win against SoL too.. which is rather entertaining seeing as SoL is no where claimed, famed or exclaimed a guild to brag about or fear. Oh, and Araan wasn't bragging about his killing blows. If you actually read the thread, he was stating that spriests are viable competitors in PvP. But I'm proud of our little guild made up of a circle of friends if we create this kind of attention unintentionally. I'd be rather dissapointed if your group of 4 healers, Guardian Druid and 3 Warriors would lose so easily. Clearly it was a long fight. Well played.

7. Me and my guild mates joined a battleground and found ourselves fighting against 2 premades,one from Slice of life and the other from Akasha. We still managed to win lol Get REKT,try getting better next time. Do u remember that s.priest Araan bragging about his killing blows,well he was in that bg and loss like a noob lol.

1st thing show me where i talked my killing blows, Alliance ratio of winning BGs 2/10 and according to BG stat i dont see we got rekt, you guys win because of 5 healers protecting 1 guardian druid who's carrying flag Lol, you should mention that also and i dont see i loss like a noob you dead 8 times with 5 pocket healers so who's noob here ?

8. You keep saying 'we aren't a pvp guild nor a pve guild' but i don't think your guildmates feel the same.. As i stated in the other thread, they are all very much pvp glads when they stack a group against one guy.. Someone is afraid of you? Your guild didn't get that kind of attention, rather this is kind of a mock of your guild due to many of epeeners that can't even back their words up.. Don't get deceived so easily.

9. You keep saying 'we aren't a pvp guild nor a pve guild' but i don't think your guildmates feel the same.. As i stated in the other thread, they are all very much pvp glads when they stack a group against one guy.. Someone is afraid of you? Your guild didn't get that kind of attention, rather this is kind of a mock of your guild due to many of epeeners that can't even back their words up.. Don't get deceived so easily.
    They have a handful of players that enjoy PvP, doesnt make the guild pvp oriented. After finishing the lacking PvE weekly content, the only thing they can do together is bg because the realm is so incomplete.

Are you pvp? Are you in premades when i see you in bg's? whenever i see the OP in bg's they get camped at GY so i just assume its solo queue pugs, and i dont even recognise your name so idk why your trying to talk pvp here.

10. You keep saying 'we aren't a pvp guild nor a pve guild' but i don't think your guildmates feel the same.. As i stated in the other thread, they are all very much pvp glads when they stack a group against one guy.. Someone is afraid of you? Your guild didn't get that kind of attention, rather this is kind of a mock of your guild due to many of epeeners that can't even back their words up.. Don't get deceived so easily.
    why don't you make ur own thread to hate us, always sharing ur personal ego on all threads

11. Oh nethicron you so cute :') You don't know what it's all about. I'm not defending the guy, I did always gank him back when he camped lowbies in outland.
    I don't need to make a thread because i don't hate anyone, i play friendly premades with SoLs but some of you guys are utter bull****. PS: its not ego and if my post is off topic, what is the one of your GM?

12. I've seen that happen plenty of times. Horde team will have way more kills but still lose because they ignore the flag. I've seen many WSG games where one team will be too busy camping the enemy graveyard that they don't even stop the one rogue who slipped out from capping their flag...
    They didnt ignore the flag, I just took it back from them twice at their base.

1st thing show me where i talked my killing blows, Alliance ratio of winning BGs 2/10 and according to BG stat i dont see we got rekt, you guys win because of 5 healers protecting 1 guardian druid who's carrying flag Lol, you should mention that also and i dont see i loss like a noob you dead 8 times with 5 pocket healers so who's noob here ?
    You dont make any sense u say healers pocked healed the druid but then U say I died 8 times with pocket healers,why dont u ask ur m8 restoshammy how I did Rekt him, besides u guys were all geared and you still lost what a shame

P.s: U were bragging about ur 64 kb in twin peaks lol

13. I don't need to make a thread because i don't hate anyone, i play friendly premades with SoLs but some of you guys are utter bull****. PS: its not ego and if my post is off topic, what is the one of your GM?
    let her reply that what u said if its off topic, point is you always mention your incident again n again that's off topic

14. You dont make any sense u say healers pocked healed the druid but then U say I died 8 with times with pocket healers,why dont u ask ur m8 restoshammy how I did Rekt him, besides u guys were all geared and you still lost what a shame

P.s: U were bragging about ur 64 kb in twin peaks lol
    1 million Hp druid carried by 5 healers that's make no sense ? and you are talking here Healer Vs Dps .. where you just have pew pew it seems how good you are.

P.s: that's not 64 its 62-0 and open ur F*** eyes and see what i have written there :)

123 ... Last