1. You dont make any sense u say healers pocked healed the druid but then U say I died 8 with times with pocket healers,why dont u ask ur m8 restoshammy how I did Rekt him, besides u guys were all geared and you still lost what a shame
    You rekt him once , you got rekt 8 times , what's the point?
    Btw , ofc you will kill him he is healer, he can't fight back ... i bet if he was Elemental you would probably post threads "Bugged Elemental".

2. Haterz gonna hate u guys angry I beat 2 premade 522ilvl unlike u nabs who can only win against low geared players

1 million Hp druid carried by 5 healers that's make no sense ? and you are talking here Healer Vs Dps .. where you just have pew pew it seems how good you are.

P.s: that's not 64 its 62-0 and open ur F*** eyes and see what i have written there :)

Go check the druid on armory his name is whitexd hes full contender lol,stop lying already
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    Edited: September 19, 2015

3. As I said before, I say it again, why do people make threads about every single thing? should I make my tale of how I killed a critter in elwynn forest as an HORDE? oh **** bet u didn't expect that.

4. My threads always get a lot of replies thats the difference between mines and yours

5. Let me ask you something, how old are you?
    You and around 10 other Guys are the Cancer of Frostwolf. If i read something from you its hate, troll, **** and "plz mommy see me see what i did! Im so good pls seee meee!!"
    Thank God the Global Ignore works.

6. My threads always get a lot of replies
    translates into

this is a reply to a sad, sad cry for attention

here, have 15 kbits of attention

#BringBackPetBattles

7. Nobody cares, but if I create a topic everytime me (affli lock) and my friend (disco priest) manage to carry a whole bunch of greenies against a premade, I would have been permanently banned from this forum. Like many people playing the game with friends.

8. let her reply that what u said if its off topic, point is you always mention your incident again n again that's off topic
    ayyyyyyyyy lmao. Don't get salty boi.. I only mentioned it twice because the topic did have correlation with that 'incident'.

9. The problem is that alliance are waaaay worse players than horde in general. All the little kids go for the "overpowered" human racial, only to buy PvP trinket later(seen it), try to cap towers in EotS in STEALTH(seen it even more) and generally just don't know how to play their char resulting in staying AFK at the respawn point and calling that "playing". So when Alliance FINALLY get a victory they feel the need to post it on the forum to show that they actually can do it ... I see alot of Alliance so called PvP guilds NOT doing actual PvP, or they just try to gear new chars, got destroyed in the process and leave the game so others can take their place. Hate yourselves or anyone all you want, the raw fact is that the Horde won the server and soon all good people who want to play RBGs will transfer.

10. Geez, this is just a normal BGs. It's nothing to be serious about. People lose and people win. Nothing is really special about it. But gratz on winning against 2 premades.

BTW. Tell that mistweaver monk, Dosol, to stop bug abusing PvE logs in bgs.

11. Can any moderator please bann this dude from posting his **** on forums please like its not the first time , he is literally making it toxic. I dont even know why people are even replying to him , all his posts are just useless .Its clear that he is just seeking attention even if it comes as insults wich is sad more than anything else.

12. Can any moderator please bann this dude from posting his **** on forums please like its not the first time , he is literally making it toxic. I dont even know why people are even replying to him , all his posts are just useless .Its clear that he is just seeking attention even if it comes as insults wich is sad more than anything else.
    Lol, love how he complains about forum being toxic when he has only 4 posts,clearly you're never here. You cant deny I bring action into the forums with my threads,besides you guys should all get banned for hating on warriors on every single thread.

13. Lol, love how he complains about forum being toxic when he has only 4 posts,clearly you're never here. You cant deny I bring action into the forums with my threads,besides you guys should all get banned for hating on warriors on every single thread.
    Whole forum would be banned for complaining about classes in general cause Warmane made all classes balanced
    /S

14. am i the only one who want you to make more thread like this one: any drama is welcome

15. that's awesome. great job. well done. nice work winning a random bg. looking forward to the thread of your next random bg win. keep us posted. wow i am so excited, i'm shaking.

First 1234 Last