1. Launch Player Base

It's been a while since I played on Molten. I say Molten because last time I played here that's what it was called. Anyway, how many players are expected on this realm at launch? I see the developers did a good job fixing bugs and it's gonna be a pretty decent realm. Being progressive makes it even better for me.

So, again: how many players are expected at launch?

2. much more than that the server could handle imo
    We have no bloody clue really but i say full realm + QUE

3. We have no bloody clue really but i say full realm + QUE
    I say realm crash.

4. I say realm crash.
    pls no

I also don't want to have to wait 30 minutes just to kill 6 mana wyrms.

5. pls no

main reason why you roll a cow on server launch.

6. It's been a while since I played on Molten. I say Molten because last time I played here that's what it was called. Anyway, how many players are expected on this realm at launch? I see the developers did a good job fixing bugs and it's gonna be a pretty decent realm. Being progressive makes it even better for me.

So, again: how many players are expected at launch?
    Overcrowded for almost 1month and then it will go stable with like 3k population
    a lot of guys will get filtered out within first 5-7 weeks, as most of them are with just premier accounts (who will ignore the queues) but 0 patience to play a 1x hardcore realm.

P.S. These are the facts and not a donor-bashing in any means. There are premier accounts also with a high level of patience.
    P.S. 2. Donor myself on my main in Deathwing

7. It has been said that donor accounts do not ignore the queues.

8. It has been said that donor accounts do not ignore the queues.
    Well if that's really the case, its perfect !! Even i don't support anyone skipping or ignoring the queues in a progressive realm like Lordaeron. But then you will see people waiting in queues and yelling in front of their systems like," I will find you and kill you !!! "

9. It has been said that donor accounts do not ignore the queues.
    Yeah it's gonna be disabled.

10. Sounds good to me. But I doubt players will drop too much after a month or so.

11. Sounds good to me. But I doubt players will drop too much after a month or so.
    There is no doubt in it !

12. Well if that's really the case, its perfect !! Even i don't support anyone skipping or ignoring the queues in a progressive realm like Lordaeron. But then you will see people waiting in queues and yelling in front of their systems like," I will find you and kill you !!! "
    it may only stay that way for the first while, to give everyone a fair chance at realm firsts. only time will tell.

13. Sounds good to me. But I doubt players will drop too much after a month or so.
    Most people lose motivation before they reach level 30. They start to realize what 1x really means and just cant be bothered with it anymore.

Let alone leveling all the way up to 60 - 70 - 80.

pls no

You think Blood elf starting area will be bad upon launch? Wait until you've seen Human...
    Edited: September 20, 2015

123 Last