1. Compared to the other Healer classes

How do Monks compare to Druids, Shaman, Priests and Paladins in PvE Healing and Dps (both PvE and PvP)? I mean, assuming they all worked as they should and aren't bugged (which they are).

2. From 2v2 up to rated bgs mw monks are in the top 2 places in a matter of healing. In pve they are not that desired in higher raids because their aoe healing is not that strong like shammys and druids atm. In MY opinion in a matter of pvp best healers are monk,shammy,druid,pally,priest and in pve wise druid,shammy,pally,monk,priest. Tho the current state of the MW bugs are quite a lot and when they got fixed they will be even better.

3. They fixed rushing jade wind so he is a bit better now, alsso uplift is good for aoe but hard to use at full potential.

4. They fixed rushing jade wind so he is a bit better now, alsso uplift is good for aoe but hard to use at full potential.
    I never had problems with uplift in PvE. Just keep 4-5 Chi handy, keep spreading Mist on CD, Two Uplifts, Expel Harm (if using Enlightenment), and a third.
    That's usually plenty to give lots of people a splash of HP. Then again I am specced into Zen Sphere and constantly have full HoTs running on the tank so I don't have to use Chi on him. Uplift is my main chi dump.

Also thunder tea and uplift to refresh your mist on all targets affected by it to help it spread out even more. It takes a bit of foresight to know when all those hots will be necessary, but it's doable.

Rushing Jade Wind is one of the, if not THE most powerful AOE heal in the game currently. The only drawback is that it requires the monk to position himself rather than placing the AOE in the desired spot, which is undesirable in some fights. Even still, a good MW monk should have 0 trouble pulling great AOE healing.

5. I never had problems with uplift in PvE. Just keep 4-5 Chi handy, keep spreading Mist on CD, Two Uplifts, Expel Harm (if using Enlightenment), and a third.
    That's usually plenty to give lots of people a splash of HP. Then again I am specced into Zen Sphere and constantly have full HoTs running on the tank so I don't have to use Chi on him. Uplift is my main chi dump.

Also thunder tea and uplift to refresh your mist on all targets affected by it to help it spread out even more. It takes a bit of foresight to know when all those hots will be necessary, but it's doable.

Rushing Jade Wind is one of the, if not THE most powerful AOE heal in the game currently. The only drawback is that it requires the monk to position himself rather than placing the AOE in the desired spot, which is undesirable in some fights. Even still, a good MW monk should have 0 trouble pulling great AOE healing.
    What i ment by hard to use is that you need to know when is your aoe heal going to be needed, and to have rm on every1, in theory you could have rm on 16 targets max so you can have rm on every1 in 10man raid, and all you need to know is boss fight, and that comes with practice.