1. why the **** does every thread on this subforum eventually turn in to someone arguing with this so called "god" (the tag he gave himself cuz he can do dmg in bgs) over who is better at doing all the irrelevant **** in all segments of pvp, until one of the guys has no more arguments (screenshots he takes at the moment of his erection that he got when he did something that noone gives a **** about, like killing some1) so he proceeds to compare their rl's, both of which are equal to the relevance of their childish attention seeking forum posts of their magnificence...grow the **** up u *****s
    ... Is this a question? Or is it a statement? I'm not even sure it's a sentence - just a ****load of http://cata.openwow.com/item=4289

2. why the **** does every thread on this subforum eventually turn in to someone arguing with this so called "god" (the tag he gave himself cuz he can do dmg in bgs) over who is better at doing all the irrelevant **** in all segments of pvp, until one of the guys has no more arguments (screenshots he takes at the moment of his erection that he got when he did something that noone gives a **** about, like killing some1) so he proceeds to compare their rl's, both of which are equal to the relevance of their childish attention seeking forum posts of their magnificence...grow the **** up u *****s
    You look so angry about it for someone so mature....

3. why the **** does every thread on this subforum eventually turn in to someone arguing with this so called "god" (the tag he gave himself cuz he can do dmg in bgs) over who is better at doing all the irrelevant **** in all segments of pvp, until one of the guys has no more arguments (screenshots he takes at the moment of his erection that he got when he did something that noone gives a **** about, like killing some1) so he proceeds to compare their rl's, both of which are equal to the relevance of their childish attention seeking forum posts of their magnificence...grow the **** up u *****s
    It's only gaem, y u heff 2 b mad?

4. i guess just a desperate attempt to put some sense into morons, but seems like the problem is bigger then expected, wont happen again

5. i guess just a desperate attempt to put some sense into morons, but seems like the problem is bigger then expected, wont happen again

6. i guess just a desperate attempt to put some sense into morons, but seems like the problem is bigger then expected, wont happen again
    And who the hell are u to put some sense in us? >_>

7. i guess just a desperate attempt to put some sense into morons, but seems like the problem is bigger then expected, wont happen again
    I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

8. I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
    Did you just take a quote directly out of the movie and pass it off as your own?

9. I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.
    You forgot to cite The Matrix.

10. I don't know, but this god dies many times.

Note: Medan, how many times you have doge me in 1v1 running back to your healers?
    Spoiler: Show

11. I don't know, but this god dies many times.
    Still outdamaged your entire team by 2-3 mill and outdamaged your pathetic *** by 3 mill :P

It must be very degrading getting outdamaged so bad by a DK as a BiS fire mage, espeically that you had full premade with 2 heealers which I solo queued into.
    Medan, how many times you have doge me in 1v1 running back to your healers?
    My apologies, I don't speak retárd. Could you perhaps translate?

12. My apologies, I don't speak retárd.
    Really? You seem quite fluent in it

13. No need to just flat out lie Medan. Tsk Tsk.

14. Still outdamaged your entire team by 2-3 mill and outdamaged your pathetic *** by 3 mill :P

It must be very degrading getting outdamaged so bad by a DK as a BiS fire mage, espeically that you had full premade with 2 heealers which I solo queued into.

My apologies, I don't speak retárd. Could you perhaps translate?
    I was afk most of the time during that bg. I'm not even Bis firre mage, but its okay I'm sorry your copy/paste game is not helping you.

First 123412 ... Last