1. I was afk most of the time during that bg. I'm not even Bis firre mage, but its okay I'm sorry your copy/paste game is not helping you.
    No, you weren't afk during that BG, otherwise you wouldn't end up with 11 KBs plus you were CSing me every time I go down to spread diseases, so there's no way you would be afk in that. But if you weren't absolute garbage as a Mage you would've easily done more than 800k damage. Hell, I have a mage that is nowhere as geared as yours but I'd easily end up with 5 mill damage in same duration BGs without even trying. Also, there was nothing copy/pasted in my previous post so not sure if that "copy/paste game" part would be relevant here.

Sick 800k damage as a mage, dog

2. I'm sure he would have had more damage if you hadn't stopped respawning. :D

3. No, you weren't afk during that BG, otherwise you wouldn't end up with 11 KBs plus you were CSing me every time I go down to spread diseases, so there's no way you would be afk in that. But if you weren't absolute garbage as a Mage you would've easily done more than 800k damage. Hell, I have a mage that is nowhere as geared as yours but I'd easily end up with 5 mill damage in same duration BGs without even trying. Also, there was nothing copy/pasted in my previous post so not sure if that "copy/paste game" part would be relevant here.

Sick 800k damage as a mage, dog
    How does one do dmg, when only one person is going down the grave and spawning? . Its useless to waste my time and cds on you. I find it funny how every reply you make or any comment or post just ends up having no value or meaning. You simply can't type anything with meaning or value due that your brain doesn't allow you to process simple information. I don't know who you trying to be or trying to look like, but its not working.

I suggest you find some other place to post or comment. You whispered me saying " Now you know why everyone hates me", and at first I didn't hate you but now its just clear why people hate you. You respond like a child. You play like a child. You think like a child and yet you make comments with 0 intellectual meaning or true. I'm 100% sure that, you will reply b/c you can't keep yourself from posting more useless and garbage on the forums. You're like cancer, just got wait until the end of time lol.

This will be my last reply to you. I hope you learn to play dk and find friends. You don't know how or when to use your cool-downs in any situation. You're bad at arenas, you're bad at 1v1, and you're bad at bgs ( I will also like to add Pve). I hope you have a nice day, and remove your head from your ***.

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: September 21, 2015

4. How does one do dmg, when only one person is going down the grave and spawning? . Its useless to waste my time and cds on you. I find it funny how every reply you make or any comment or post just ends up having no value or meaning. You simply can't type anything with meaning or value due that your brain doesn't allow you to process simple information. I don't know who you trying to be or trying to look like, but its not working.

I suggest you find some other place to post or comment. You whispered me saying " Now you know why everyone hates me", and at first I didn't hate you but now its just clear why people hate you. You respond like a child. You play like a child. You think like a child and yet you make comments with 0 intellectual meaning or true. I'm 100% sure that, you will reply b/c you can't keep yourself from posting more useless and garbage on the forums. You're like cancer, just got wait until the end of time lol.

This will be my last reply to you. I hope you learn to play dk and find friends. You don't know how or when to use your cool-downs in any situation. You're bad at arenas, you're bad at 1v1, and you're bad at bgs ( I will also like to add Pve). I hope you have a nice day, and remove your head from your ***.

Here we go again Mr.All Talk blabla

5. How does one do dmg, when only one person is going down the grave and spawning? . Its useless to waste my time and cds on you. I find it funny how every reply you make or any comment or post just ends up having no value or meaning. You simply can't type anything with meaning or value due that your brain doesn't allow you to process simple information. I don't know who you trying to be or trying to look like, but its not working.

You're saying I don't know how to play DK even though I was the highest rated DK on horde last season, pretty funny eh? Besides you never fought me in arena or even duels and yet you came with the conclusion that I'm bad at them. What's more hilarious is that you assumed I'm bad at BGs even though I'm always #1 damage and I outdamaged your pathetic *** by 3 mill in our last encounter. Lol you must be a dumb kid with an IQ of minus; no wonder you end up with 800k damage in BGs as a BiS mage. Regardless, this "child" clearly outsmarted you.

6. You're saying I don't know how to play DK even though I was the highest rated DK on horde last season, pretty funny eh? Besides you never fought me in arena or even duels and yet you came with the conclusion that I'm bad at them. What's more hilarious is that you assumed I'm bad at BGs even though I'm always #1 damage and I outdamaged your pathetic *** by 3 mill in our last encounter. Lol you must be a dumb kid with an IQ of minus; no wonder you end up with 800k damage in BGs as a BiS mage. Regardless, this "child" clearly outsmarted you.
    hahhaha now hes R1 Dk on Horde omg....dude your bad and you will stay bad.get farmed more.btw i was that rogue Darktemplar who killed you around 5-6times in that bg.Also dmg does not equal Winning . You clearly dont catch the concept of how this game works.
    Go play another game or please finally move out of Neltharion or Warmane itself.Your boring

7. hahhaha now hes R1 Dk on Horde omg....dude your bad and you will stay bad.get farmed more.btw i was that rogue Darktemplar who killed you around 5-6times in that bg.Also dmg does not equal Winning . You clearly dont catch the concept of how this game works.
    Go play another game or please finally move out of Neltharion or Warmane itself.Your boring
    1. You're*
    2. Damage in BGs is more valuable than winning
    3. I was actually the highest rated DK on horde last season at 2.6k, the 2nd highest rated one was 2.4k or some ****
    4. You seem quite angry just like that "Pedomania" guy. Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep little boy

8. 1. You're*
    2. Damage in BGs is more valuable than winning
    3. I was actually the highest rated DK on horde last season at 2.6k, the 2nd highest rated one was 2.4k or some ****
    4. You seem quite angry just like that "Pedomania" guy. Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep little boy
    you were never 2,6k man stop lying :)
    you are a joke not worth my time.
    Cya kid

9. I was actually the highest rated DK on horde last season at 2.6k, the 2nd highest rated one was 2.4k or some ****
    #NeverForget

I did hit 2.5k in 2s pre molt-down on old Warsong as Blood dk/Rogue, but that was fairly long time ago and I highly doubt I would find a screenshot about it.

Being 2.6k in 2s on Warsong (pre moltdown)

And regarding the 2.6k part, it was over 2 years ago and I wasn't interested in taking SS of my in-game achievements back then. Also, I don't really care if you believe it or not. I've got nothing to prove to you.
    What was it; 2.5k or 2.6k as a BDK?

10. You don't seem to understand. Gods are considered nigh omnipotent beings but only in their own realm, not other realms. In Earthrealm, our power is greatly diminished and is limited, and this is where mortals keeps their comfort zone. So apparently Gods might bleed or even "die" while in their mortal human form, unlike Elder Gods who are omnipotent in all sorts of reality.

Anyways, you seem a bit mad. Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep.
    P.S. That BG was super fun, I remember doubling your whole premade's damage on my own :P
    So let me understand, you are only all powerful and/or being at the state of having unlimited power within the confines of your own godly realm, but once you join a battleground (the realm of foolish mortals) you are no longer omnipotent? O.K, maybe you're "omnipotent" in the fact that you possess a great amount of influence in how many people try to kill you? That implies you coerce them to do so, so that rules out this "supposed" influence. O.K, I got it!

I think I understand now, for real. In your own personal realm, implying 'you and you alone' (heh, quoting Morpheus) you could very well be omnipotent. But in the realm of foolish mortals (I think that sounds better than Earthrealm, urgh) as in, Battlegrounds, you aren't omnipotent per sé, but you are a magnet - as in you attract foolish mortals to try to kill you without actually requiring any conscious effort to do so. Please don't misunderstand, your supposed omnipotence is not diminished when in the shackles of the realms of mortal beings, it is virtually lost almost entirely.

11. What was it; 2.5k or 2.6k as a BDK?
    you were never 2,6k man stop lying :)
    Lol miserable kids still talking? It's past your bedtime, ain't it? Get some sleep.

Unfortunately, I don't have a SS where I was at 2583 rating last season which is almost 2600 and was enough to proclaim myself as the highest rated DK on horde, but this should be enough for now.

12. Anyways, you seem a bit mad. Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep.

Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep little boy

Lol miserable kids still talking? It's past your bedtime, ain't it? Get some sleep.
    It's 5PM here, when the **** do you usually go to sleep? And stop hating on mashed potatoes, ****'s ****ing dope yo ಠ_ಠ

13. OH THIS IS BACK I'M SO HAPPY

i guess just a desperate attempt to put some sense into morons, but seems like the problem is bigger then expected, wont happen again
    we have fun with it, chill. The subforum would be dead otherwise anyway

I don't know, but this god dies many times.
    I find the "0 killing blows" even more amusing.

Note: Medan, how many times you have doge me in 1v1 running back to your healers?
    wow

14. finally he proved something he said /clap
    but highest dk on horde idk about that

15. Unfortunately, I don't have a SS where I was at 2583 rating last season which is almost 2600 and was enough to proclaim myself as the highest rated DK on horde, but this should be enough for now.
    So u were ALMOST 2.6k... there is a lil diference

First 1234513 ... Last